Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Share this with any of your *friends* who have a bit of a nationalism problem 13:48 - Jul 8 with 1831 viewsDarth_Koont

Also makes an utter mockery of the “acceptable” and normalized islamophobia in the UK.

Pronouns: He/Him

Share this with any of your *friends* who have a bit of a nationalism problem on 14:03 - Jul 8 with 1718 viewschicoazul

Imagine supporting the Scottish Nationalist Party, in that case, if nationalism is a problem.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Share this with any of your *friends* who have a bit of a nationalism problem on 14:09 - Jul 8 with 1685 viewsDarth_Koont

Share this with any of your *friends* who have a bit of a nationalism problem on 14:03 - Jul 8 by chicoazul

Imagine supporting the Scottish Nationalist Party, in that case, if nationalism is a problem.

Gmpf. Another accurate and incisive observation.

Share this with any of your *friends* who have a bit of a nationalism problem on 14:17 - Jul 8 with 1635 viewsSwansea_Blue

Share this with any of your *friends* who have a bit of a nationalism problem on 14:03 - Jul 8 by chicoazul

I've not heard of that. There is a Scottish National Party though.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Share this with any of your *friends* who have a bit of a nationalism problem on 14:32 - Jul 8 with 1574 viewschicoazul

Share this with any of your *friends* who have a bit of a nationalism problem on 14:17 - Jul 8 by Swansea_Blue

I've not heard of that. There is a Scottish National Party though.

Who are nationalist. Sorry for confusing you but it’s easily done.
I have another question for Koont; why so Scotland so productive as per the ONS results on the beeb today but has such a deficit between income and spending? Even before Covid.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

Share this with any of your *friends* who have a bit of a nationalism problem on 14:37 - Jul 8 with 1544 viewsDarth_Koont

Share this with any of your *friends* who have a bit of a nationalism problem on 14:32 - Jul 8 by chicoazul

I have another question for Koont; why so Scotland so productive as per the ONS results on the beeb today but has such a deficit between income and spending? Even before Covid.

Instead of boring everyone on here, do some reading about civic nationalism. Then we all might have a more interesting time.

Share this with any of your *friends* who have a bit of a nationalism problem on 14:37 - Jul 8 with 1545 viewsCoastalblue

I work overnight, all over London and was working last night. I saw big groups of Asian lads throughout the night heading home I assume, bedecked in England shirts and flags, I thought a couple of times I wish a few people could witness this.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Share this with any of your *friends* who have a bit of a nationalism problem on 14:37 - Jul 8 with 1537 viewsSwansea_Blue

Share this with any of your *friends* who have a bit of a nationalism problem on 14:32 - Jul 8 by chicoazul

Oh yeah, it's very easily done. I completely agree.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Share this with any of your *friends* who have a bit of a nationalism problem on 14:49 - Jul 8 with 1473 viewschicoazul

Share this with any of your *friends* who have a bit of a nationalism problem on 14:37 - Jul 8 by Darth_Koont

Instead of boring everyone on here, do some reading about civic nationalism. Then we all might have a more interesting time.

That’s what I thought.

Login to get fewer ads

Share this with any of your *friends* who have a bit of a nationalism problem on 15:04 - Jul 8 with 1415 viewsDarth_Koont

Share this with any of your *friends* who have a bit of a nationalism problem on 14:49 - Jul 8 by chicoazul

That’s what I thought.

Hehe. That’s always your problem.

You can even embrace the civil nationalism in the OP rather than trying to derail it.

Share this with any of your *friends* who have a bit of a nationalism problem on 17:42 - Jul 8 with 1275 viewsFreddies_Ears

Share this with any of your *friends* who have a bit of a nationalism problem on 14:37 - Jul 8 by Coastalblue

I work overnight, all over London and was working last night. I saw big groups of Asian lads throughout the night heading home I assume, bedecked in England shirts and flags, I thought a couple of times I wish a few people could witness this.

Ditto at Wembley - as I left the stadium, a couple of hundred locals, in small groups, all black or Asian, heading up to the stadium to celebrate.
Share this with any of your *friends* who have a bit of a nationalism problem on 17:59 - Jul 8 with 1247 viewsbazza

Someone should start them a go fund me, get them a big screen for the final !!
Share this with any of your *friends* who have a bit of a nationalism problem on 19:12 - Jul 8 with 1169 viewslightuser

Share this with any of your *friends* who have a bit of a nationalism problem on 17:59 - Jul 8 by bazza

Someone should start them a go fund me, get them a big screen for the final !!

Maybe they'll let some of their lady friends and family watch the final with them too.

#hijabiisaresupporterstoo

#boothesexists
Share this with any of your *friends* who have a bit of a nationalism problem on 19:49 - Jul 8 with 1116 viewsDarth_Koont

Share this with any of your *friends* who have a bit of a nationalism problem on 19:12 - Jul 8 by lightuser

Maybe they'll let some of their lady friends and family watch the final with them too.

#boothesexists

I don’t disagree about deep religious belief and sexism. But let’s be honest, if this was novice monks, Talmudic scholars or Buddhist monks then there wouldn’t be women there either. Nor a great deal of support for women in those most religious communities.

That’s a separate point though.

I think this is interesting because these are the epitome of Islam supporters who have no problem also supporting their national football team. Possibly because the England football team is more supportive of them than any other national institution I can think of.

Share this with any of your *friends* who have a bit of a nationalism problem on 19:53 - Jul 8 with 1098 viewsbazza

Share this with any of your *friends* who have a bit of a nationalism problem on 19:12 - Jul 8 by lightuser

#boothesexists

Everyone knows, woman don’t understand football..
Share this with any of your *friends* who have a bit of a nationalism problem on 20:16 - Jul 8 with 1046 viewsMattinLondon

Share this with any of your *friends* who have a bit of a nationalism problem on 19:53 - Jul 8 by bazza

Everyone knows, woman don’t understand football..

To be fair, judging by the football threads on here, very few men understand football as well (I include myself as well).
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024