Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dobra 16:07 - Jul 10 with 2410 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at the owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Dobra on 17:18 - Jul 10 with 2096 viewsWallingford_Boy

Got to disagree with you. Thought Penney struggled with his crossing, but shows intent getting forwards. Evans the standout for me, showed real quality. Bonne indeed looked lively.

Met Nors at half time and he moaned at the service he was getting, also sat with Nsiala on the train going back to London, what a really nice guy.

The kids were the real stars though, some great talent there.

RIP Sir Bobby

Dobra on 17:20 - Jul 10 with 2065 viewsStokieBlue

Dobra on 17:18 - Jul 10 by Wallingford_Boy

Got to disagree with you. Thought Penney struggled with his crossing, but shows intent getting forwards. Evans the standout for me, showed real quality. Bonne indeed looked lively.

Met Nors at half time and he moaned at the service he was getting, also sat with Nsiala on the train going back to London, what a really nice guy.

Nice of Norwood to moan about his new team mates to a total stranger during the first preseason friendly.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Dobra on 17:24 - Jul 10 with 2027 viewspositivity

Dobra on 17:20 - Jul 10 by StokieBlue

Nice of Norwood to moan about his new team mates to a total stranger during the first preseason friendly.

SB

he might have been moaning about the queue for the half-time pie and pint?

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Dobra on 17:26 - Jul 10 with 2016 viewsStenvict

Dobra needs to release the ball quicker. Got caught in possession numerous times. Very frustrating.

Poll: What will be announced first?

Dobra on 17:28 - Jul 10 with 1999 viewsBryanPlug

Dobra on 17:18 - Jul 10 by Wallingford_Boy

[content removed at owner's request]

Dobra on 17:31 - Jul 10 with 1979 viewsMrTown

I’m not sure I agree re Dobra, you can’t knock his desire to get on the ball and be positive, he always does that, does still lack a bit of quality and composure at times, along with his decision making - they will come in time when he develops but still a little of being a first team starter.

Wasn’t really a game filled with chance or moments, but thought Evans & Harper complimented each other really well in their - looks a really good partnership - physically the pair look v.good - a huge upgrade in that respect on Dozzell/Downes/Bishop.

Penney showed real desire going forward, although delivery did let him down at times, defensively I wasn’t sure about the whole back 4 to be honest.
[Post edited 10 Jul 2021 17:32]

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Dobra on 17:31 - Jul 10 with 1987 viewsWallingford_Boy

SB

Well he actually said “should have gone in goal, I’d have seen more of the ball”.

But yeah, he wasn’t happy.

RIP Sir Bobby

Dobra on 17:34 - Jul 10 with 1943 viewsBryanPlug

Dobra on 17:31 - Jul 10 by Wallingford_Boy

Well he actually said “should have gone in goal, I’d have seen more of the ball”.

But yeah, he wasn’t happy.

[content removed at owner's request]

Login to get fewer ads

Dobra on 20:43 - Jul 10 with 1410 viewsVic

SB

Do you reckon he moaned about the players or did he just say something general like ‘Yeah, but there wasn’t that many balls coming my way, but we’re working it. Onwards and upwards!’

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Dobra on 09:53 - Jul 11 with 800 viewsWallingford_Boy

Dobra on 20:43 - Jul 10 by Vic

Do you reckon he moaned about the players or did he just say something general like ‘Yeah, but there wasn’t that many balls coming my way, but we’re working it. Onwards and upwards!’

See above

RIP Sir Bobby

Dobra on 10:59 - Jul 11 with 692 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

SB

Bit of a hot take for you Stokers!

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Dobra on 11:20 - Jul 11 with 631 viewsPositivelyPortman

First pre season game finished, and already our so called fans are picking holes in Norwood.
He played one half of the game, and apparently he didn’t see much of the ball.
What happened to the “let’s give them time to gell’. FFS what crap supporters.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Dobra on 11:26 - Jul 11 with 619 viewsSimonds92

Didn't see the game but I really can't get on board with all this Dobra hype. If he was on loan from Borussia Monchengladbach he would have been hammered by our fans last season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024