Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"Illegal immigrants" 09:10 - Jul 21 with 18468 viewsnoggin

It really pisses me off that so many news sources label these human beings as criminals. The criminals are the people smugglers and the politicians. Is it any wonder the public have such a xenophobic attitude to these poor people.
[Post edited 21 Jul 2021 9:14]

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

"Illegal immigrants" on 11:00 - Jul 28 with 515 viewsleitrimblue

"Illegal immigrants" on 10:57 - Jul 28 by blueconscience

Nope, I will continue being anti People Smuggling.

If I get banned for being anti-crime, it would say more about the forum than me personally.
[Post edited 28 Jul 2021 10:58]

But pro budgie smuggling?
"Illegal immigrants" on 11:11 - Jul 28 with 484 viewsblueconscience

"Illegal immigrants" on 11:00 - Jul 28 by leitrimblue

But pro budgie smuggling?

That would be pushing even my tolerance!!

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

[Redacted] on 11:22 - Jul 28 with 451 viewsvictorywilhappen

"Illegal immigrants" on 10:57 - Jul 28 by blueconscience

Nope, I will continue being anti People Smuggling.

If I get banned for being anti-crime, it would say more about the forum than me personally.
[Post edited 28 Jul 2021 10:58]

[Redacted]
"Illegal immigrants" on 11:26 - Jul 28 with 435 viewsblueconscience

[Redacted] on 11:22 - Jul 28 by victorywilhappen

[Redacted]

Surprise surprise, the word "racist" has been used.

If said person was a doctor, he/she wouldn't need to be an illegal. He/She could have went through the official immigration channels like all my co-workers from other countries.

If you want to view me as a racist that is fine, again says more about you than me

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

[Redacted] on 11:29 - Jul 28 with 426 viewsvictorywilhappen

"Illegal immigrants" on 11:26 - Jul 28 by blueconscience

If said person was a doctor, he/she wouldn't need to be an illegal. He/She could have went through the official immigration channels like all my co-workers from other countries.

If you want to view me as a racist that is fine, again says more about you than me

[Redacted]
"Illegal immigrants" on 11:34 - Jul 28 with 413 viewsblueconscience

[Redacted] on 11:29 - Jul 28 by victorywilhappen

[Redacted]

I view colour as only skin deep.

As I have said 5986985768956958659086 times, I agree with asylum seekers who go through the official channels, I don't agree with criminal activities.

Like I say, if you want to call me a racist go ahead. I won't lose any sleep over the narrow minded opinions on this forum

[Redacted] on 11:37 - Jul 28 with 401 viewsvictorywilhappen

"Illegal immigrants" on 11:34 - Jul 28 by blueconscience

As I have said 5986985768956958659086 times, I agree with asylum seekers who go through the official channels, I don't agree with criminal activities.

Like I say, if you want to call me a racist go ahead. I won't lose any sleep over the narrow minded opinions on this forum

[Redacted]
"Illegal immigrants" on 11:42 - Jul 28 with 388 viewsnoggin

"Illegal immigrants" on 11:26 - Jul 28 by blueconscience

"If said person was a doctor, he/she wouldn't need to be an illegal. He/She could have went through the official immigration channels like all my co-workers from other countries."

This is just not true. You clearly don't want to know the truth and that tells me that you have some xenophobic views.
Last night I worked with the Syrian refugee who is now a student with us. He fled Syria with just the shirt on his back. He sat on a boat that eventually sank and he was lucky enough to have been saved and taken to Turkey. After traveling through several other countries, he arrived in Germany and eventually Norway where he was granted asylum. The rest of his family are in Jordan and he hasn't seen them for 5 years. He is not allowed to travel until he has been here for 7 years and can apply for a Norwegian passport. In those 5 years, he has learnt to speak and write Norwegian and is now a student paramedic. I'm guessing he contributes more to society than you but you were lucky enough to be born in a safe and rich country. Try thinking outside of your simple xenophobic box.

Login to get fewer ads

"Illegal immigrants" on 11:45 - Jul 28 with 372 viewsnoggin

"Illegal immigrants" on 11:34 - Jul 28 by blueconscience

An as we have told you 5986985768956958659086 times, none of us support people smuggling. You know that but still you bang on about it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024