Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"Illegal immigrants" 09:10 - Jul 21 with 18600 viewsnoggin

It really pisses me off that so many news sources label these human beings as criminals. The criminals are the people smugglers and the politicians. Is it any wonder the public have such a xenophobic attitude to these poor people.
[Post edited 21 Jul 2021 9:14]

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

"Illegal immigrants" on 15:09 - Jul 26 with 1337 viewsSeablu

"Illegal immigrants" on 14:59 - Jul 26 by blueconscience

Yes, I agree with having a legal path for Asylum Seekers into the UK. Just don’t agree with the illegal path.

Anyway, We are never going to agree, so will leave you’s to it.

Translated as:
No one is going to indulge my wilful ignorance so I’m off to find some like-minded wee plankton that respect my very real wee concerns.
Adios sweet cheeks, mind the door on your way ou..
Oops.
"Illegal immigrants" on 15:20 - Jul 26 with 1307 viewsSeablu

"Illegal immigrants" on 15:02 - Jul 26 by bluejacko

Nibbled off more than I can manage!

While this going on more people are risking an illegal crossing off the channel

Despite being told by a local what it is actually like in the area you all still seem to believe it is ok for the law to be broken by this migration! And yet you still call other posters tw@ts and such.

You will have noticed that I have not resorted to your level as believe it or not I believe you have an opinion although different to mine.

What’s more you also have been shown links albeit by the mail of abuse of the system and use of the NHS which of course they have not contributed a penny too while being put up in a hotel.

This is obviously ok with you but I think on the whole the general public are not happy with it! Now I am to catch a plane back to a country that is supposed to be riven with community strife.

Cheerio
[Post edited 26 Jul 2021 15:05]

Blah blah blah plop.
Here’s some clever cartoon figures for you to giggle at on the flight.

"Illegal immigrants" on 16:08 - Jul 26 with 1254 viewsleitrimblue

Despite being told by a local what it is actually like in the area you all still seem to believe it is ok for the law to be broken by this migration! And yet you still call other posters tw@ts and such.

You will have noticed that I have not resorted to your level as believe it or not I believe you have an opinion although different to mine.

What’s more you also have been shown links albeit by the mail of abuse of the system and use of the NHS which of course they have not contributed a penny too while being put up in a hotel.

This is obviously ok with you but I think on the whole the general public are not happy with it! Now I am to catch a plane back to a country that is supposed to be riven with community strife.

Cheerio

Your not by any chance returning back to a country that you were not born in an just chose to emigrate too are yer?
"Illegal immigrants" on 18:22 - Jul 26 with 1171 viewsSwansea_Blue

"Illegal immigrants" on 14:59 - Jul 26 by blueconscience

Yes, I agree with having a legal path for Asylum Seekers into the UK. Just don’t agree with the illegal path.

Anyway, We are never going to agree, so will leave you’s to it.

I’d be very surprised if you can find one person on here who supports an illegal path. That isn’t the argument. Anyone with an ounce of empathy would want safe, legal routes so that people don’t risk their lives. Plus humane treatment for those who’s asylum applications are being reviewed. None of that appears to be happening (or barely happening and getting worse), and that’s what people are against. A proper system would catch the abuses, making it a non-issue.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

"Illegal immigrants" on 12:58 - Jul 27 with 1058 viewsbluejacko

"Illegal immigrants" on 16:08 - Jul 26 by leitrimblue

Your not by any chance returning back to a country that you were not born in an just chose to emigrate too are yer?

TBF though still part of the UK although Poles next door,Lithuanians behind us! Amazing that they actually managed to sort out their status legally though isn’t it?
"Illegal immigrants" on 13:03 - Jul 27 with 1029 viewsnoggin

"Illegal immigrants" on 12:58 - Jul 27 by bluejacko

TBF though still part of the UK although Poles next door,Lithuanians behind us! Amazing that they actually managed to sort out their status legally though isn’t it?

You really are a bit thick. Poles and Lithuanians are not fleeing war, persecution or famine and your neighbours probably had the right to move to the UK under EU freedom of movement.
[Post edited 27 Jul 2021 13:03]

[Redacted] on 13:05 - Jul 27 with 1015 viewsvictorywilhappen

[Redacted]
[Redacted] on 13:09 - Jul 27 with 1000 viewsvictorywilhappen

"Illegal immigrants" on 18:22 - Jul 26 by Swansea_Blue

I’d be very surprised if you can find one person on here who supports an illegal path. That isn’t the argument. Anyone with an ounce of empathy would want safe, legal routes so that people don’t risk their lives. Plus humane treatment for those who’s asylum applications are being reviewed. None of that appears to be happening (or barely happening and getting worse), and that’s what people are against. A proper system would catch the abuses, making it a non-issue.

[Redacted]
Login to get fewer ads

"Illegal immigrants" on 13:42 - Jul 27 with 976 viewsNthsuffolkblue

"Illegal immigrants" on 13:10 - Jul 26 by Furrow

As someone who lives in the area in question. Here's few answers to your questions on this topic
From a Border Force friend of mine: The reason these people coming ashore are called illegal immigrants is, that they destroy all of their documents before they alight into the country. It is a criminal offence to enter a country without a passport, this is the same for any country. Even a British person trying to enter back into the UK without a passport, is an illegal.

Why do they spend 25 to 30k to get here?
Because the family all club together in the knowledge that Britain allows you to send for your family and all that family will enter as legals if the original immigrant can gain asylum. then can claim all of their benefits.
The gang bosses also sell them the big story that. the UK is the land of free housing and free motor cars. free this free that and yes all the family will be able to join, because you will be accepted to the UK for definite
This is played out to a coach driver mate of mine who they ask constantly if they can use their phone to call home to let the family know. Not that they are safe. but to let them know that they will be sending for them. then ask where do i get my free house and free car from.
This is the part that people do not see, all they see is someone they think is an oppressed person. if they were oppressed why are they not staying in the first safe country they enter. Once you leave the first country looking for somewhere better, you become an Economic Migrant.

Can I just ask where you learnt English?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

"Illegal immigrants" on 13:43 - Jul 27 with 976 viewsleitrimblue

What's more amazing is how oblivious you are to the fact that Poles and Lithuanians etc are probably more welcomed here by large amounts of the community then the likes of yourself
"Illegal immigrants" on 13:45 - Jul 27 with 970 viewsNthsuffolkblue

[Redacted] on 13:26 - Jul 26 by victorywilhappen

[Redacted]

Well said! I am sure we would all do well to know a little more about our own family history.

"Illegal immigrants" on 13:46 - Jul 27 with 965 viewswkj

It had took me a while to have a go at this thread...

Pretty much my summary.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

"Illegal immigrants" on 13:49 - Jul 27 with 940 viewsNthsuffolkblue

"Illegal immigrants" on 14:24 - Jul 26 by noggin

They don't. Please stop lying.

Lying and ignoring the many many responses that have pointed it out. When they get this repetitive and ignorant you have to question whether it is their deep ingrained prejudice or whether they are trolling.

"Illegal immigrants" on 13:52 - Jul 27 with 928 viewsNthsuffolkblue

"Illegal immigrants" on 14:26 - Jul 26 by blueconscience

Hello young Newcy boy,

I just don’t agree with giving criminals £1000s to enter a country illegally.

Also, you should allow them on to your wee boat and bring them in.

One last question young man, more out of curiosity. Would you as a boat captain get fined like the lorry drivers do? If so, how much is that fine?
[Post edited 26 Jul 2021 14:32]

Please show us evidence that illegal immigrants are given £1000 by our Government to enter this country.

There is evidence that the Government is paying the French £4000 per potential immigrant in order to encourage them to try to stop them.

You support the latter but oppose the (fictional) former. Why is that?

"Illegal immigrants" on 13:57 - Jul 27 with 912 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Cheerio

Abuse of the NHS? Abuse of the NHS? How stupid are you?

Do you not know what the NHS is? I suppose you want it to be a Government-provided private health insurance scheme.

How utterly stupid! Troll or stupid, this is absolutely unbelievable!

"Illegal immigrants" on 13:59 - Jul 27 with 904 viewsNthsuffolkblue

"Illegal immigrants" on 15:05 - Jul 26 by NewcyBlue

Nah. It’s the NHS works and healthcare workers around the world that are an inspiration mate. I just drive boxes.

You are a very good and humble man, Newcy. I hope your family are well.

"Illegal immigrants" on 14:01 - Jul 27 with 895 viewsNthsuffolkblue

[Redacted] on 13:05 - Jul 27 by victorywilhappen

[Redacted]

Very well said!

"Illegal immigrants" on 07:21 - Jul 28 with 645 viewsblueconscience

"Illegal immigrants" on 15:09 - Jul 26 by Seablu

Translated as:
No one is going to indulge my wilful ignorance so I’m off to find some like-minded wee plankton that respect my very real wee concerns.
Adios sweet cheeks, mind the door on your way ou..
Oops.

Translated as:

You will always support People smuggling and various other criminal activities.
[Post edited 28 Jul 2021 7:28]

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

"Illegal immigrants" on 08:08 - Jul 28 with 595 viewsnoggin

"Illegal immigrants" on 07:21 - Jul 28 by blueconscience

Translated as:

FFS. Who is supporting "people smuggling and various other criminal activities"?

"Illegal immigrants" on 08:16 - Jul 28 with 582 viewsHerbivore

"Illegal immigrants" on 07:21 - Jul 28 by blueconscience

Translated as:

Obvious troll is odious.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

"Illegal immigrants" on 08:25 - Jul 28 with 567 viewsblueconscience

"Illegal immigrants" on 08:16 - Jul 28 by Herbivore

Obvious troll is odious.

Anyone who disagrees with the sacred few are viewed as trolls

In a way I take that as a compliment, as some of the views you lot have are very strange.

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

[Redacted] on 08:49 - Jul 28 with 538 viewsvictorywilhappen

"Illegal immigrants" on 08:25 - Jul 28 by blueconscience

In a way I take that as a compliment, as some of the views you lot have are very strange.

[Redacted]
"Illegal immigrants" on 09:07 - Jul 28 with 510 viewsHerbivore

Try rereading this thread and you should be able to discern why I think you're trolling. It's all pretty obvious from your contributions and the very reasonable responses to your 'argument' that you've consistently ignored whilst parroting the same line repeatedly.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

"Illegal immigrants" on 10:56 - Jul 28 with 421 viewsSeablu

Your mate bluejacko has bitten the dust.
Might be wise for you to crawl back under your rock for a bit.
"Illegal immigrants" on 10:57 - Jul 28 with 656 viewsblueconscience

"Illegal immigrants" on 10:56 - Jul 28 by Seablu

Your mate bluejacko has bitten the dust.
Might be wise for you to crawl back under your rock for a bit.

Nope, I will continue being anti People Smuggling.

If I get banned for being anti-crime, it would say more about the forum than me personally.
[Post edited 28 Jul 2021 10:58]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024