Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"Illegal immigrants" 09:10 - Jul 21 with 18609 viewsnoggin

It really pisses me off that so many news sources label these human beings as criminals. The criminals are the people smugglers and the politicians. Is it any wonder the public have such a xenophobic attitude to these poor people.
[Post edited 21 Jul 2021 9:14]

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

"Illegal immigrants" on 10:27 - Jul 26 with 881 viewsbluejacko

Well thank you all for your abuse just because I hold a different opinion to yourselves👍
God knows what it would have been like if I had actually posted something controversial 😀
However despite posters claims there no claims on the benefit system below are two examples of the system being abused!.At a guess being advised by some kind hearted liberal lawyer.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8655627/Quarter-migrants-claim-children

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9822119/Migrants-hotel-Kent-claim-theyr
"Illegal immigrants" on 12:00 - Jul 26 with 812 viewsSeablu

"Illegal immigrants" on 10:27 - Jul 26 by bluejacko

Well thank you all for your abuse just because I hold a different opinion to yourselves👍
God knows what it would have been like if I had actually posted something controversial 😀
However despite posters claims there no claims on the benefit system below are two examples of the system being abused!.At a guess being advised by some kind hearted liberal lawyer.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8655627/Quarter-migrants-claim-children

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9822119/Migrants-hotel-Kent-claim-theyr

Daily Mail..
The go-to reference point for the terminally ignorant.
Come on, you’re being this stupid for a bet aren’t you?
"Illegal immigrants" on 12:04 - Jul 26 with 803 viewsblueconscience

"Illegal immigrants" on 12:00 - Jul 26 by Seablu

Daily Mail..

They are no worse than the sources other people use

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

"Illegal immigrants" on 12:04 - Jul 26 with 803 viewsnoggin

You're right in saying you haven't posted anything controversial. What you have posted is a load of old xenophobic bullshlt.

"Illegal immigrants" on 12:07 - Jul 26 with 794 viewsblueconscience

"Illegal immigrants" on 12:04 - Jul 26 by noggin

You're right in saying you haven't posted anything controversial. What you have posted is a load of old xenophobic bullshlt.

Wanting people to things in a legal manner is xenophobic?

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

"Illegal immigrants" on 12:08 - Jul 26 with 792 viewsnoggin

"Illegal immigrants" on 12:04 - Jul 26 by blueconscience

That depends on your views on immigration and foreigners.

"Illegal immigrants" on 12:12 - Jul 26 with 776 viewsblueconscience

"Illegal immigrants" on 12:08 - Jul 26 by noggin

That depends on your views on immigration and foreigners.

I work with them all the time. But they went through the official channels getting a VISA etc where applicable. They didn’t enter the country in an illegal manner.

"Illegal immigrants" on 12:13 - Jul 26 with 765 viewsbluejacko

Daily Mail..

Ah right so the Guardian is the font of all knowledge 🙄😂
Login to get fewer ads

"Illegal immigrants" on 12:15 - Jul 26 with 757 viewsnoggin

"Illegal immigrants" on 12:07 - Jul 26 by blueconscience

Wanting people to things in a legal manner is xenophobic?

How should people fleeing war and famine enter the UK 'legally' without a passport and VISA.

"Illegal immigrants" on 12:15 - Jul 26 with 750 viewsnoggin

"Illegal immigrants" on 12:12 - Jul 26 by blueconscience

I work with them all the time. But they went through the official channels getting a VISA etc where applicable. They didn’t enter the country in an illegal manner.

Who is 'them'?

"Illegal immigrants" on 12:18 - Jul 26 with 738 viewsDarth_Koont

"Illegal immigrants" on 12:13 - Jul 26 by bluejacko

The Guardian has its flaws – and it’s remarkably tame as a supposed counter to the predominantly right-wing media.

But you can’t seriously think there’s a journalistic equivalence between the Mail and the Guardian!!?

Pronouns: He/Him

"Illegal immigrants" on 12:20 - Jul 26 with 725 viewsnoggin

"Illegal immigrants" on 12:18 - Jul 26 by Darth_Koont

The Guardian has its flaws – and it’s remarkably tame as a supposed counter to the predominantly right-wing media.

But you can’t seriously think there’s a journalistic equivalence between the Mail and the Guardian!!?

If xenophobic headlines make you warm inside, The Mail is the place for news.

"Illegal immigrants" on 12:23 - Jul 26 with 720 viewsSeablu

Overuse of emojis whilst making another mindless point.
You’re ticking every box today, tiger.
Keep typing…
"Illegal immigrants" on 12:26 - Jul 26 with 709 viewsDarth_Koont

"Illegal immigrants" on 12:20 - Jul 26 by noggin

If xenophobic headlines make you warm inside, The Mail is the place for news.

Yep.

But I think this confusion about source quality gets at the heart of jacko’s ignorance. It’s generally sh1t in and sh1t out.

Pronouns: He/Him

"Illegal immigrants" on 12:30 - Jul 26 with 697 viewsHerbivore

"Illegal immigrants" on 12:04 - Jul 26 by blueconscience

This simply confirms that you're not capable of assessing the credibility of different sources.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

"Illegal immigrants" on 12:31 - Jul 26 with 697 viewsHerbivore

Posts something ill-informed, ignores posts attempting to inform, claims abuse. Classic stuff.

"Illegal immigrants" on 12:36 - Jul 26 with 684 viewsHerbivore

The Guardian, whether you like what they publish or not, are known to have good standards of journalistic integrity. Very, very few complaints to Ipso about content in the Guardian are upheld. That is not the case for the Mail Group publications or for the Telegraph, or the Sun, or the Express. You might be noticing a pattern here......

"Illegal immigrants" on 12:37 - Jul 26 with 678 viewsDanTheMan

"Illegal immigrants" on 12:36 - Jul 26 by Herbivore

The Guardian, whether you like what they publish or not, are known to have good standards of journalistic integrity. Very, very few complaints to Ipso about content in the Guardian are upheld. That is not the case for the Mail Group publications or for the Telegraph, or the Sun, or the Express. You might be noticing a pattern here......

Annoying about the Telegraph as it didn't always used to be as awful as it is now.

Basically if I want to read a decent right wing view on things I'm having to go to The Times.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

"Illegal immigrants" on 12:39 - Jul 26 with 671 viewsblueconscience

"Illegal immigrants" on 12:15 - Jul 26 by noggin

Who is 'them'?

Apologies “Them” are referring to the “immigrants” you referred to in your post.

I work with 2 Turkish, 4 Indian, and one Nigerian person. All have the respective paperwork to live and work in the UK.

Reading his wee posts, I don’t think young Bluejacko minds the Legal Immigrants, just the Illegal ones.

"Illegal immigrants" on 12:39 - Jul 26 with 671 viewsbluejacko

"Illegal immigrants" on 12:26 - Jul 26 by Darth_Koont

Yep.

But I think this confusion about source quality gets at the heart of jacko’s ignorance. It’s generally sh1t in and sh1t out.

The first link is actually from the Sunday telegraph but hey ho .
"Illegal immigrants" on 12:40 - Jul 26 with 671 viewsleitrimblue

Daily Mail..

That link is actually very amusing. I like the bit we're it proudly states that patel as given £80 + million to the French to boost their patrols in order to keep 20,000 people outta the country. It's absolute genius
"Illegal immigrants" on 12:41 - Jul 26 with 664 viewsbluejacko

"Illegal immigrants" on 12:39 - Jul 26 by blueconscience

Apologies “Them” are referring to the “immigrants” you referred to in your post.

I work with 2 Turkish, 4 Indian, and one Nigerian person. All have the respective paperwork to live and work in the UK.

Reading his wee posts, I don’t think young Bluejacko minds the Legal Immigrants, just the Illegal ones.

Yes but that makes me xenophobic apparently!
"Illegal immigrants" on 12:52 - Jul 26 with 629 viewsHerbivore

How many of them were fleeing war or persecution in their home country?

"Illegal immigrants" on 12:53 - Jul 26 with 623 viewsblueconscience

"Illegal immigrants" on 12:52 - Jul 26 by Herbivore

How many of them were fleeing war or persecution in their home country?

There are still official channels to go through in those situations young Herb.
[Post edited 26 Jul 2021 12:53]

"Illegal immigrants" on 12:53 - Jul 26 with 623 viewsDanTheMan

Can I just point out, again, that right now there is no legal avenue for people seeking asylum to go through to get to the UK.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024