Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Important question of the day .. is it warm enough for shorts in Ipswich? (n/t) 11:33 - Jul 24 with 772 viewsBluedanW

Important question of the day .. is it warm enough for shorts in Ipswich? (n/t) on 11:42 - Jul 24 with 743 viewsBluefish

What the fook? Of course it is, the only debate is on flip flops or trainers

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Important question of the day .. is it warm enough for shorts in Ipswich? (n/t) on 11:59 - Jul 24 with 706 viewsEwan_Oozami

Important question of the day .. is it warm enough for shorts in Ipswich? (n/t) on 11:42 - Jul 24 by Bluefish

What the fook? Of course it is, the only debate is on flip flops or trainers

No debate - trainers - surprised a man of your calibre would even consider Satan's flippers....

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Important question of the day .. is it warm enough for shorts in Ipswich? (n/t) on 12:05 - Jul 24 with 679 viewsSharkey

Stick to pints till about 6
Important question of the day .. is it warm enough for shorts in Ipswich? (n/t) on 12:12 - Jul 24 with 663 viewsclive_baker

Important question of the day .. is it warm enough for shorts in Ipswich? (n/t) on 11:59 - Jul 24 by Ewan_Oozami

No debate - trainers - surprised a man of your calibre would even consider Satan's flippers....

This.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Important question of the day .. is it warm enough for shorts in Ipswich? (n/t) on 13:24 - Jul 24 with 583 viewsMerseyBlue

The only time I haven't worn shorts this year was the week or so when we had snow. I've very much enjoyed not having to dress smart for work and have run with it.

"Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
Poll: Who will be the winner?

Important question of the day .. is it warm enough for shorts in Ipswich? (n/t) on 13:30 - Jul 24 with 564 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Important question of the day .. is it warm enough for shorts in Ipswich? (n/t) on 11:59 - Jul 24 by Ewan_Oozami

Do people still wear trainers? Even when they're not training?

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Important question of the day .. is it warm enough for shorts in Ipswich? (n/t) on 13:32 - Jul 24 with 559 viewsEwan_Oozami

Important question of the day .. is it warm enough for shorts in Ipswich? (n/t) on 13:30 - Jul 24 by Tangledupin_Blue

Do people still wear trainers? Even when they're not training?

I guess people wear sandals when they're not sanding so why not?

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Important question of the day .. is it warm enough for shorts in Ipswich? (n/t) on 14:10 - Jul 24 with 514 viewschicoazul

Occasional reminder that shorts for men are acceptable as long as they aren’t cargo shorts and finish above the knee; and it is NOT acceptable for a man to show his toes anywhere apart from round the pool or on the beach.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Login to get fewer ads

Important question of the day .. is it warm enough for shorts in Ipswich? (n/t) on 14:24 - Jul 24 with 492 viewsFtnfwest

Important question of the day .. is it warm enough for shorts in Ipswich? (n/t) on 14:10 - Jul 24 by chicoazul

Occasional reminder that shorts for men are acceptable as long as they aren’t cargo shorts and finish above the knee; and it is NOT acceptable for a man to show his toes anywhere apart from round the pool or on the beach.

Flip flops are right out as well
Important question of the day .. is it warm enough for shorts in Ipswich? (n/t) on 14:49 - Jul 24 with 468 viewschicoazul

Important question of the day .. is it warm enough for shorts in Ipswich? (n/t) on 14:24 - Jul 24 by Ftnfwest

Flip flops are right out as well

Of course, covered by the No To Toes rule.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024