Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oh dear, Wayne 15:11 - Jul 29 with 1202 viewsZx1988

From complaints of blackmail to a mumbled apology, all in the space of 24hrs.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/58003766

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

Oh dear, Wayne on 15:13 - Jul 29 with 1156 viewshomer_123

Aren't we supposed to learn from our mistakes......

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Oh dear, Wayne on 15:14 - Jul 29 with 1141 viewsZx1988

Oh dear, Wayne on 15:13 - Jul 29 by homer_123

Aren't we supposed to learn from our mistakes......

I suppose he's learned that hotel trysts with girls in their twenties are probably a little less repulsive than getting involved with grandmothers in brothels?

Oh dear, Wayne on 15:15 - Jul 29 with 1136 viewsHipsterectomy

How did he purchase the 'rights' of the photos for £1?

Didn't the girls post photos on Snapchat? People were posting them on Twitter

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Oh dear, Wayne on 15:16 - Jul 29 with 1107 viewshomer_123

Oh dear, Wayne on 15:14 - Jul 29 by Zx1988

I suppose he's learned that hotel trysts with girls in their twenties are probably a little less repulsive than getting involved with grandmothers in brothels?

Ah ok, heading in the right direction then?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Oh dear, Wayne on 15:20 - Jul 29 with 1076 viewsZx1988

Oh dear, Wayne on 15:15 - Jul 29 by Hipsterectomy

How did he purchase the 'rights' of the photos for £1?

Didn't the girls post photos on Snapchat? People were posting them on Twitter

I suppose the main thing is that the girls who took the photos, and other media agencies can no longer monetise them.

They can still be shared freely in the public domain (if my understanding is correct), but the only person who can profit from them is Rooney.

Oh dear, Wayne on 15:23 - Jul 29 with 1033 viewsZx1988

"I went to a private party with two of my friends."

Oh dear, Wayne on 15:24 - Jul 29 with 1010 viewsKeno

come on give him a break, he just wanted to prove a derby player could score this season

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Oh dear, Wayne on 15:38 - Jul 29 with 915 viewstractorboy1978

Has he really done a massive amount wrong? He's been daft for sure but I think the behavior of the women here seems more repulsive than anything he's done from what I have read.
Login to get fewer ads

Oh dear, Wayne on 15:40 - Jul 29 with 895 viewsZx1988

Oh dear, Wayne on 15:38 - Jul 29 by tractorboy1978

Has he really done a massive amount wrong? He's been daft for sure but I think the behavior of the women here seems more repulsive than anything he's done from what I have read.

Let's be honest, it's not a good look is it? Married 35-year-old father-of-four with a well-documented history of infidelity ends up in a hotel room in the early hours with three girls in their early 20s. Nobody's alleging any impropriety, but you'd be forgiven for making certain assumptions.

If it was your other half, would you think they'd done nothing wrong?

For me, the fact that the claims of blackmail were very swiftly dropped suggests that there's more to the story than we've been told.
[Post edited 29 Jul 2021 15:41]

The bird that.... on 15:41 - Jul 29 with 882 viewsBloots

Oh dear, Wayne on 15:38 - Jul 29 by tractorboy1978

....farted on him seems quite a catch.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Oh dear, Wayne on 15:47 - Jul 29 with 833 viewstractorboy1978

Oh dear, Wayne on 15:40 - Jul 29 by Zx1988

Let's be honest, it's not a good look is it? Married 35-year-old father-of-four with a well-documented history of infidelity ends up in a hotel room in the early hours with three girls in their early 20s. Nobody's alleging any impropriety, but you'd be forgiven for making certain assumptions.

If it was your other half, would you think they'd done nothing wrong?

For me, the fact that the claims of blackmail were very swiftly dropped suggests that there's more to the story than we've been told.
[Post edited 29 Jul 2021 15:41]

Not sure there is a documented history is there? There is an incident over a decade ago but it's hardly like he's in the papers every week being accused of cheating. The assumption they want everyone to draw is that he's cheated on his wife but there's not even any accusation of that from the women involved.
Oh dear, Wayne on 15:50 - Jul 29 with 812 viewsZx1988

Oh dear, Wayne on 15:47 - Jul 29 by tractorboy1978

Not sure there is a documented history is there? There is an incident over a decade ago but it's hardly like he's in the papers every week being accused of cheating. The assumption they want everyone to draw is that he's cheated on his wife but there's not even any accusation of that from the women involved.

Pretty well-documented, I'd say:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/wayne-rooneys-grubbiest-moments-pros

Oh dear, Wayne on 16:00 - Jul 29 with 763 viewsGuthrum

I suppose if they weren't trying to extort money (or anything else) from him, it wouldn't be classed as blackmail. The women who took and posted the photos were merely trading off his fame and reputation, which isn't an offence.

Mind you, like Tractorboy1978, I don't see he's done a lot wrong other than hanging around in unwise company. He's not shown as getting up to anything other than having a few beers and falling asleep.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Oh dear, Wayne on 16:03 - Jul 29 with 747 viewsKeno

Oh dear, Wayne on 16:00 - Jul 29 by Guthrum

I suppose if they weren't trying to extort money (or anything else) from him, it wouldn't be classed as blackmail. The women who took and posted the photos were merely trading off his fame and reputation, which isn't an offence.

Mind you, like Tractorboy1978, I don't see he's done a lot wrong other than hanging around in unwise company. He's not shown as getting up to anything other than having a few beers and falling asleep.

We've all done Guthers havent we

Gone out for quiet drink on our own, accidentally met 3 innocent young ladies, go back to their hotel room and fallen asleep while the majority of their clothing falls off

Oh dear, Wayne on 16:04 - Jul 29 with 738 viewswkj

I feel sorry for Colleen. How many more times will Wayne let her down and embarrass her before she starts looking sillier than Wayne because she's sticking around

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Oh dear, Wayne on 16:06 - Jul 29 with 729 viewsZx1988

Oh dear, Wayne on 16:04 - Jul 29 by wkj

I feel sorry for Colleen. How many more times will Wayne let her down and embarrass her before she starts looking sillier than Wayne because she's sticking around

To paraphrase the oft-used Mrs Merton quote:

What is it about the multi-millionaire Wayne Rooney that leads Colleen to constantly forgive his multiple indiscretions?
[Post edited 29 Jul 2021 16:09]

Oh dear, Wayne on 16:07 - Jul 29 with 709 viewsGuthrum

Oh dear, Wayne on 16:03 - Jul 29 by Keno

We've all done Guthers havent we

Gone out for quiet drink on our own, accidentally met 3 innocent young ladies, go back to their hotel room and fallen asleep while the majority of their clothing falls off

I might have fallen asleep and dreamt of young ladies' clothes falling off, but it was never a trick I mastered in real life.

Oh dear, Wayne on 16:08 - Jul 29 with 692 viewsGuthrum

Oh dear, Wayne on 16:06 - Jul 29 by Zx1988

What is it about the multi-millionaire Wayne Rooney that leads Colleen to constantly forgive his multiple indiscretions?

Wasn't that Mrs Merton referring to Paul Daniels when interviewing Debbie McGee?

Oh dear, Wayne on 16:09 - Jul 29 with 677 viewsZx1988

Oh dear, Wayne on 16:08 - Jul 29 by Guthrum

Wasn't that Mrs Merton referring to Paul Daniels when interviewing Debbie McGee?

It was indeed, good spot!

Oh dear, Wayne on 16:10 - Jul 29 with 661 viewsKeno

Oh dear, Wayne on 16:07 - Jul 29 by Guthrum

I might have fallen asleep and dreamt of young ladies' clothes falling off, but it was never a trick I mastered in real life.

haha!! Now that I could relate to!!

Oh dear, Wayne on 16:11 - Jul 29 with 656 viewswkj

Oh dear, Wayne on 16:06 - Jul 29 by Zx1988

Unless she signed a prenup, she'd probably do just as well financially if she got out I would imagine.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024