Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hi all! After some team names for my fantasy team! 22:54 - Aug 8 with 1203 viewsmartin12120137

Struggling to think of some good/funny team names for
My fantasy team this year, so thought who better to ask than you wonderful lot 😊
Hi all! After some team names for my fantasy team! on 22:56 - Aug 8 with 1178 viewschrismakin

Doc Martins 11

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Hi all! After some team names for my fantasy team! on 23:00 - Aug 8 with 1164 viewsBlueBoots

Inter Minan

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

Hi all! After some team names for my fantasy team! on 23:02 - Aug 8 with 1158 viewsMisterBlue

Not In Your Mums Forest

*ediit - link added

https://www.bt.com/sport/football/features/fantasy-football-team-names-the-funni
[Post edited 8 Aug 2021 23:08]
Hi all! After some team names for my fantasy team! on 23:07 - Aug 8 with 1129 viewsvilanovablue

As someone whose team name is Villanova Blues don't ask me 😂😂😂
Hi all! After some team names for my fantasy team! on 23:11 - Aug 8 with 1114 viewsfabian_illness

Borussia Mönchenbadback
Hi all! After some team names for my fantasy team! on 23:22 - Aug 8 with 1090 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Last year I went with ‘Bellerin that out’

My team this year is ‘Castangne me now’

An old favourite of mine was ‘Close but no Cygan’ back when he played for Arsenal

Ive never been remotely successful, but I pride myself on relatively amusing/witty team names
[Post edited 8 Aug 2021 23:25]
Hi all! After some team names for my fantasy team! on 23:48 - Aug 8 with 1039 viewsBlueOsterClub

3 Funny Names

Suffolk and Good

Norfolk and Good

Noble Locks

I hope you like one of them at least

Just in case , you have to say them out loud a couple of times to get them
Hi all! After some team names for my fantasy team! on 00:01 - Aug 9 with 1023 viewshoppy

All got a bit Messi

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Login to get fewer ads

Hi all! After some team names for my fantasy team! on 03:11 - Aug 9 with 967 viewsIllinoisblue

Fannybatter XI

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Hi all! After some team names for my fantasy team! on 07:20 - Aug 9 with 888 viewsmartin12120137

Thanks everyone appreciate that, some great ones in there! That’s me sorted for the next few seasons!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024