Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That poor man who was crying on the tele the other day... 13:52 - Aug 10 with 2412 viewsSitfcB

C. Ronaldo is the GOAT anyway. Messi only done it in the farmers league.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Very true..... on 15:17 - Aug 10 with 379 viewsBloots

That poor man who was crying on the tele the other day... on 15:15 - Aug 10 by chicoazul

The only people who think Ronaldo is better than Messi are United fans, Real fans, Juve fans, and people who film themselves at the gym.

....I'm a real fan, and I think he's better than Messi.

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

That poor man who was crying on the tele the other day... on 15:19 - Aug 10 with 373 viewsblu_dru

I would say Messi is more of a team player and has better natural ability but tends to go missing when things are tough abit. Ronaldo has really worked hard to make the best of his gifts but is always out for himself in terms of goals and medals/personal awards.
That poor man who was crying on the tele the other day... on 16:22 - Aug 10 with 337 viewsVaughan8

That poor man who was crying on the tele the other day... on 15:15 - Aug 10 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

No one knows if they’re breaking FFP rules as none of their finances for this season are public yet

That’s not to say they won’t end up well outside of it (possible) or that their finances won’t end up being rather creatively accounted for (probable) but as it stands no one has a clue if they will be in breach as the year hasn’t happened yet. And they may be fine anyway given that they have a huge turnover anyway which will now go through the roof

Actually a quick google and apparently the rules have been relaxed due to Covid and Neymar and Mbappe deals will be fully depreciated by the end of this season, so i'm guyesing they'll be alright after this season.

In ther 19-20 season PSG's wages were 99% of their income haha

They must be paying an absolute fortune in wages. Apparently £202million a year before they've signed the italian GK, Ramos and Messi.
That poor man who was crying on the tele the other day... on 16:28 - Aug 10 with 314 viewsTractorCam

That poor man who was crying on the tele the other day... on 16:22 - Aug 10 by Vaughan8

Actually a quick google and apparently the rules have been relaxed due to Covid and Neymar and Mbappe deals will be fully depreciated by the end of this season, so i'm guyesing they'll be alright after this season.

In ther 19-20 season PSG's wages were 99% of their income haha

They must be paying an absolute fortune in wages. Apparently £202million a year before they've signed the italian GK, Ramos and Messi.

And yet they still lost the title to Lille last season, no wonder they've upped the ante this year!
[Post edited 10 Aug 2021 16:29]

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

That poor man who was crying on the tele the other day... on 16:45 - Aug 10 with 302 viewsRadioOrwell

That poor man who was crying on the tele the other day... on 15:00 - Aug 10 by Price_1991

La Liga and Serie A are much harder leagues than Ligue 1 just look at the oposition in each, La Liga you have Real Madrid, Athletico, Villarreal, Barca etc and in Serie A you have teams like AC milan, Inter, Juve, Napoli, Roma etc all who are far better teams than any you'll find in Ligue 1. Yes Messi had been at Barca through different transition periods and been a key player for them but he's never played in any other country or league and while he is one of the best to have ever played football I don't think he is any better than Ronaldo.

For Argentina he has played alongside some outstanding world class players just think of Mascherano, Di Maria, Aguero, Ottamendi just to name a few and he's never won an International trophy until recently.

8 of the last 16 CL finals was won by a Liga Club. ( Plus 2 losing finalists )
So yeah - La Liga is rubbish right ?

Oh yeah - International Football.
Higuain: Hold my beer...

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?view=detail&mid=6EBA0A42B611E24BAF5B6EBA0 world cup miss&shtp=GetUrl&shid=dd2f6e92-99e8-4358-932a-94d5fc1a4e4f&form=VDSHOT&shth=OVP.E1A3SyUca-TIGwJMrS3yqQEsDh
That poor man who was crying on the tele the other day... on 17:09 - Aug 10 with 272 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

That poor man who was crying on the tele the other day... on 14:30 - Aug 10 by Price_1991

Is he the best player of his generation though? Just think of the likes of Ronaldo and Zlatan who are arguably just as good I would say. Also PSG are only one of the biggest clubs in the world due to their owners throwing money at them left right and centre. Ligue 1 is a crap league with no real competition

Just to confirm, you think Zlatan is as good as Messi? Are you on heroin?

Messi is the GOAT. By a long way the best of all time.

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

That poor man who was crying on the tele the other day... on 17:14 - Aug 10 with 261 viewsHerbivore

That poor man who was crying on the tele the other day... on 17:09 - Aug 10 by The_Romford_Blue

Just to confirm, you think Zlatan is as good as Messi? Are you on heroin?

Messi is the GOAT. By a long way the best of all time.

I love Zlatan but suggesting he is on a par with Messi is, in the words of a great man, bonkers.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024