Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Flynn opens up a bit here about Ipswich exit 08:44 - Aug 16 with 8012 viewsUppaTowen78

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/its-just-dream-true-l
Flynn opens up a bit here about Ipswich exit on 09:28 - Aug 17 with 611 viewstimothyeo

Flynn opens up a bit here about Ipswich exit on 07:19 - Aug 17 by BryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

I mean it's not really, is it? He's playing in the division above, for a good team in the division above actually.

We've made good signings but they're in League One for a reason.
Flynn opens up a bit here about Ipswich exit on 09:30 - Aug 17 with 607 viewstimothyeo

Flynn opens up a bit here about Ipswich exit on 07:45 - Aug 17 by chrismakin

Let's wait on see on the player front. We don't know yet how downes will get on

Dozzell started well at QPR..but couple games in and their fans are already split just like ours were, so let's see how downes get on.

I liked Downes. However his heads been away from PR for to long.

I agree his head has been away from PR although I don't put that just down to him, the previous management didn't seem to handle it well and PC has either not bothered trying (as he didn't want to, completely his right) or failed to turn Flynn round.

But I don't think I need to wait and see on the player front. If Downes stays fit he'll prove himself at Championship level whilst our players will only be able to prove themselves at League One level this season. And as I said above, they're playing for a League One side, whilst Downes is playing for a good Championship side, for a reason.
Flynn opens up a bit here about Ipswich exit on 09:41 - Aug 17 with 585 viewschrismakin

Flynn opens up a bit here about Ipswich exit on 09:30 - Aug 17 by timothyeo

I agree his head has been away from PR although I don't put that just down to him, the previous management didn't seem to handle it well and PC has either not bothered trying (as he didn't want to, completely his right) or failed to turn Flynn round.

But I don't think I need to wait and see on the player front. If Downes stays fit he'll prove himself at Championship level whilst our players will only be able to prove themselves at League One level this season. And as I said above, they're playing for a League One side, whilst Downes is playing for a good Championship side, for a reason.

"PC has either not bothered trying"

Wrong

"failed to turn Flynn round"

Downes was gone 2 years ago.

"But I don't think I need to wait and see on the player front. If Downes stays fit he'll prove himself at Championship level whilst our players will only be able to prove themselves at League One level this season."

Downes may not prove himself tho. He might, but might not

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Flynn opens up a bit here about Ipswich exit on 09:44 - Aug 17 with 586 viewsHerbivore

Flynn opens up a bit here about Ipswich exit on 09:41 - Aug 17 by chrismakin

Wrong

"But I don't think I need to wait and see on the player front. If Downes stays fit he'll prove himself at Championship level whilst our players will only be able to prove themselves at League One level this season."

"Downes was gone 2 years ago" - 2 years ago Downes was bossing ting during our unbeaten start to our first season in League 1, so I'm really not sure where you've got that idea from.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Flynn opens up a bit here about Ipswich exit on 09:46 - Aug 17 with 579 viewschrismakin

Flynn opens up a bit here about Ipswich exit on 09:44 - Aug 17 by Herbivore

"Downes was gone 2 years ago" - 2 years ago Downes was bossing ting during our unbeaten start to our first season in League 1, so I'm really not sure where you've got that idea from.

sorry was going on 2 x summer transfer windows

Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?

Flynn opens up a bit here about Ipswich exit on 09:52 - Aug 17 with 563 viewsHerbivore

Flynn opens up a bit here about Ipswich exit on 09:46 - Aug 17 by chrismakin

sorry was going on 2 x summer transfer windows

So a year for those of us who deal in traditional units of time.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Flynn opens up a bit here about Ipswich exit on 10:26 - Aug 17 with 522 viewsSamWhiteUK

Flynn opens up a bit here about Ipswich exit on 13:27 - Aug 16 by itfcjoe

Surely good to follow those we have a significant financial stake in them doing well with a sell on?

Following him makes no difference as to how he performs and therefore the likelihood of us getting that sell-on
Flynn opens up a bit here about Ipswich exit on 10:37 - Aug 17 with 512 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Flynn opens up a bit here about Ipswich exit on 10:26 - Aug 17 by SamWhiteUK

Following him makes no difference as to how he performs and therefore the likelihood of us getting that sell-on

Well obviously not (!) but that clearly isn’t what Joe is saying is it! It’s undeniably interesting to know/track whether we’ll get anything further. See also Kieffer, Mings, Cresser etc - I always kept an eye on them.

With Downes and Dozzell I’m intrigued how they do. Clearly very good players who both needed a change of scenery (as things stood) to push on.
Login to get fewer ads

Flynn opens up a bit here about Ipswich exit on 10:39 - Aug 17 with 506 viewsreusersfreekicks

Wrong

How do you know PC did try and turn him round? What evidence do you have?
Flynn opens up a bit here about Ipswich exit on 10:45 - Aug 17 with 497 viewstimothyeo

Wrong

Our midfield might not even prove themselves at League One level, but i'm fairly sure they will based upon what I see with my eyes.

Just like what I've seen from Downes suggests to me he'll prove himself at Championship level (as he's already doing).

As for telling me i'm wrong, god knows how you know what PC has or hasn't done with Downes but it wouldn't take a genius to assume you're guessing.
Flynn opens up a bit here about Ipswich exit on 12:43 - Aug 17 with 412 viewschrismakin

Flynn opens up a bit here about Ipswich exit on 10:45 - Aug 17 by timothyeo

Our midfield might not even prove themselves at League One level, but i'm fairly sure they will based upon what I see with my eyes.

Just like what I've seen from Downes suggests to me he'll prove himself at Championship level (as he's already doing).

As for telling me i'm wrong, god knows how you know what PC has or hasn't done with Downes but it wouldn't take a genius to assume you're guessing.

We will all have to wait and on downes. I hope he does as like I said always rated him as a player. More so than Andre.

And regarding the what happened with him and PC etc. No guessing. Same discussion had with the person who confirmed the dobra situation. Is it a big thing no. But PC would have liked.to have kept downes. However Downes made it clear he had no interest..

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024