Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
As predicted , the boo boys are back 19:53 - Aug 21 with 1829 viewsArnieM

To every last one of you who booed at that game today . ….

….. YOU’RE A F CUKING DISGRACE ……….

And you’re not wanted at this Club, so please go and join the other 3k snowflakes that decided not to attend today. The Club doesn’t need you !!

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Chuckle, arf, ha ha, gaffaw, chortle, snigger, etc, etc. (n/t) on 19:55 - Aug 21 with 1798 viewsBloots

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

As predicted , the boo boys are back on 19:58 - Aug 21 with 1776 viewsHARRY10

if only there was another thread(s) about booing
As predicted , the boo boys are back on 19:58 - Aug 21 with 1778 viewsbilllm

That was pathetic, we played ok and put in energy, miles away from the last 3 years, last game we played like that was the Leeds game last home game in the championship,
As predicted , the boo boys are back on 20:01 - Aug 21 with 1771 viewsReuser_is_God

Also would be nice if other areas of the ground got behind the team rather than just leave it to the SBRL.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

As predicted , the boo boys are back on 21:03 - Aug 21 with 1627 viewsBlueBadger

Ironically, the people booing were probably the same ones who who sung 'Paul Lambert is a blue' whilst he led us to a spineless relegation.

/Bluefish mode off
[Post edited 22 Aug 2021 10:20]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

As predicted , the boo boys are back on 21:05 - Aug 21 with 1597 viewstimothyeo

Don't think the booing was necessary in context but some will feel Cook has significantly under delivered since he came here. I mean, he has.
As predicted , the boo boys are back on 21:16 - Aug 21 with 1556 viewsHighgateBlue

The two howlers that gifted MK their two goals were also a disgrace, so I make that a score draw.

Why can't people just disagree in a civil manner any more? And why is there a need to assert that some fans are more fan-like than others?

Booing the team is unhelpful, but so is having a go at 3,000 of your fellow Ipswich fans as 'snowflakes' just because they didn't attend today's game. What motivation do you have for attacking these people? Two of them are my relatives who drove for hundreds of miles to attend that first league game. It's just really nasty and unnecessary.
As predicted , the boo boys are back on 21:30 - Aug 21 with 1487 viewswrighty84

So nobody’s allowed an opinion in your eyes no, end of the day I thought we played well for 35 minutes then it turned into same old etc I want cook to succeed but as said I’m worried but people who pay they’re money are entitled to they’re opinion bully boy
Login to get fewer ads

As predicted , the boo boys are back on 21:34 - Aug 21 with 1455 viewstimothyeo

As predicted , the boo boys are back on 21:03 - Aug 21 by BlueBadger

Ironically, the people booing were probably the same ones who who sung 'Paul Lambert is a blue' whilst he led us to a spineless relegation.

/Bluefish mode off

Not sure, but those who sang PL is a blue on relegation caused far more damage than a few boos. I wonder if the OP was singing PL name as we failed miserably..
As predicted , the boo boys are back on 21:36 - Aug 21 with 1451 viewsOldboy

Who the hell do you think you are to say who should attend and who shouldn't?
People pay for a ticket and that gives them a right to voice disapproval if they so wish.
I never have and never will boo Ipswich, but you need to wind your neck in.
As predicted , the boo boys are back on 21:37 - Aug 21 with 1444 viewswrighty84

As predicted , the boo boys are back on 21:36 - Aug 21 by Oldboy

Who the hell do you think you are to say who should attend and who shouldn't?
People pay for a ticket and that gives them a right to voice disapproval if they so wish.
I never have and never will boo Ipswich, but you need to wind your neck in.

Spot on
As predicted , the boo boys are back on 22:17 - Aug 21 with 1362 viewsTheBlueGnu

I'm off to Hartlepool to buy some exploding trousers.

Poll: Other than "The Mean Machine", what was your favourite Wacky Races car ?

As predicted , the boo boys are back on 22:35 - Aug 21 with 1329 viewsGeomorph

As predicted , the boo boys are back on 21:16 - Aug 21 by HighgateBlue

The two howlers that gifted MK their two goals were also a disgrace, so I make that a score draw.

Why can't people just disagree in a civil manner any more? And why is there a need to assert that some fans are more fan-like than others?

Booing the team is unhelpful, but so is having a go at 3,000 of your fellow Ipswich fans as 'snowflakes' just because they didn't attend today's game. What motivation do you have for attacking these people? Two of them are my relatives who drove for hundreds of miles to attend that first league game. It's just really nasty and unnecessary.

3 of the missing 3k couldn’t make the 630 mile round trip this time.. sorry we must try harder for you.
As predicted , the boo boys are back on 00:00 - Aug 22 with 1247 viewsArnieM

As predicted , the boo boys are back on 22:35 - Aug 21 by Geomorph

3 of the missing 3k couldn’t make the 630 mile round trip this time.. sorry we must try harder for you.

Point taken from both of you . Apologies to you . However, my point was that a 3k drop from one home game to the next home game is a significant number in my humble opinion. So you both account for 5 of that figure - what happened to the other 2,995? Yes we all have a right to go or not go to a match …. But coupled with the many Town fans who have slagged off the side and Cook in the media over the last 10 days, because we haven’t hit the ground running. I’d say there IS an element of “snow flaking”, ( odd term but there you go), going on .

We shall see wont we, over the next few home games (especially if our slow start continues , which I hope doesn’t ), if the attendance levels hold out. But more interesting will be what the attendance is like when Town really do get motoring (Id hazard a guess of around Nov/ Dec time…. )I suspect our die hard “snowflakes” will return again!

As predicted , the boo boys are back on 00:15 - Aug 22 with 1216 viewsSuperCoops

Point of interest, have you contemplated that the previous home crowds were artificially inflated due to people attending the first time in ages, and the MK Dons attendance is a truer reflection of what it would normally be?
As predicted , the boo boys are back on 09:53 - Aug 22 with 994 viewsArnieM

As predicted , the boo boys are back on 00:15 - Aug 22 by SuperCoops

Point of interest, have you contemplated that the previous home crowds were artificially inflated due to people attending the first time in ages, and the MK Dons attendance is a truer reflection of what it would normally be?

Thereby kind of proving my point surely ? Where were they yesterday ?

As predicted , the boo boys are back on 10:11 - Aug 22 with 947 viewsnoggin

As predicted , the boo boys are back on 20:01 - Aug 21 by Reuser_is_God

Also would be nice if other areas of the ground got behind the team rather than just leave it to the SBRL.

I watched on IFollow and at one point during an attack some bloke stood up in Churchmans. Fantastic support.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

As predicted , the boo boys are back on 10:14 - Aug 22 with 941 viewsBiGDonnie

Some serious emotions in this one. Calm the fook down before you do yourself damage.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

As predicted , the boo boys are back on 10:15 - Aug 22 with 940 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Agree re the booing, but, does the '3k snowflakes' include me because I had to work in Falmouth on Friday?

I shall have a word the the employer imminently, I shall also tell the wife to work much fking harder to pay for the petrol and train fares for me an the kid to go every other week, the old bag.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

As predicted , the boo boys are back on 10:22 - Aug 22 with 927 viewsgtsb1966

As predicted , the boo boys are back on 21:03 - Aug 21 by BlueBadger

/Bluefish mode off

Considering you live less than 30 miles from Portman Road but never go I would suggest it would be better to keep quiet rather than criticise people who actually make the effort to attend.
As predicted , the boo boys are back on 10:25 - Aug 22 with 911 views66notout

As predicted , the boo boys are back on 21:30 - Aug 21 by wrighty84

So nobody’s allowed an opinion in your eyes no, end of the day I thought we played well for 35 minutes then it turned into same old etc I want cook to succeed but as said I’m worried but people who pay they’re money are entitled to they’re opinion bully boy

Why don't you come back when you have worked out the difference between they're and their?
As predicted , the boo boys are back on 10:31 - Aug 22 with 882 viewsjas0999

As I’ve stated many times, I’m not a fan of booing. I never have. Never will. It’s counter productive and I disagree with those who do.

But people pay their money and are therefore entitled to express their views. It doesn’t in my mind make them a disgrace, just because others (the vast majority) don’t agree with them. Each to their own.

Which ever way you look at it, Cooks record to date hasn’t been good.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024