Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will you have the booster jab when offered? 17:59 - Aug 23 with 3717 viewsPippin1970

Writing into our contracts obviously with the first two if you still want your job. Booster jab on its way from September. I'm in two minds about it. Really poorly after second jab for two weeks.
Will you have the booster jab when offered? on 07:40 - Aug 24 with 1278 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Will you have the booster jab when offered? on 07:28 - Aug 24 by tivo

No Chance! I don't want to take a booster of a vaccine that has been empirically proven to reduce the symptoms of a virus! Na ah...

.....does this mean that the unvacccinated are more likely to know they have the disease, and therefore self isolate, than the vaccinated who may unknowingly be transmitting it?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Will you have the booster jab when offered? on 15:26 - Aug 24 with 1196 viewsDinDjarin

Will you have the booster jab when offered? on 07:40 - Aug 24 by BanksterDebtSlave

.....does this mean that the unvacccinated are more likely to know they have the disease, and therefore self isolate, than the vaccinated who may unknowingly be transmitting it?

Seems to be that way at the moment.
Will you have the booster jab when offered? on 15:39 - Aug 24 with 1185 viewsDanTheMan

Will you have the booster jab when offered? on 07:40 - Aug 24 by BanksterDebtSlave

Yes.

Which is why masks are still important.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Will you have the booster jab when offered? on 15:45 - Aug 24 with 1175 viewsblue62

Def yes, no side effects from the first two, nothing has grown, or shrunk and I don't care if Bill Gates knows where I am.
Will you have the booster jab when offered? on 16:52 - Aug 24 with 1144 viewsEireannach_gorm

Of course.....

........ but I suspect she won't.

Will you have the booster jab when offered? on 17:22 - Aug 24 with 1104 viewsjaykay

then again , that 2 weeks feeling poorly , could have been two weeks in i.c.u. without the jab.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Will you have the booster jab when offered? on 17:24 - Aug 24 with 1100 viewsPinewoodblue

Will you have the booster jab when offered? on 15:39 - Aug 24 by DanTheMan

Yes.

We need a catchy slogan. How about Mask it or Casket.

You will never get any message over to everyone as ignorance is bliss. They just don't get the messages.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Will you have the booster jab when offered? on 17:28 - Aug 24 with 1093 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Very confused by your OP.

What do you mean by "Writing into our contracts"?

Why would anyone who has been double jabbed be in two minds about the booster? Either doctor's advice due to a reaction should be clear, or you would be having the booster wouldn't you? Or are some people getting won over by the baseless conspiracy theories?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Login to get fewer ads

Will you have the booster jab when offered? on 17:34 - Aug 24 with 1082 viewsRyorry

Will you have the booster jab when offered? on 16:52 - Aug 24 by Eireannach_gorm

Of course.....

This is a comedy stand-up piece, right? 🤔 Rii-iii-ght? No????

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Will you have the booster jab when offered? on 17:53 - Aug 24 with 1063 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Will you have the booster jab when offered? on 15:39 - Aug 24 by DanTheMan

Yes.

Refreshingly honest!

Will you have the booster jab when offered? on 17:50 - Aug 26 with 948 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

https://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2021/aug/26/coronavirus-live-news-moderna

In light of the near-total absence of safety data, it could mean that in the event of unexpected side effects that can be linked to boosters, EU states might bear the brunt of any legal consequences and compensation demands.

Will you have the booster jab when offered? on 17:57 - Aug 26 with 939 viewsJ2BLUE

Desperate.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Will you have the booster jab when offered? on 18:35 - Aug 26 with 910 viewsborge

Yes and the flu vaccine.
Will you have the booster jab when offered? on 19:19 - Aug 26 with 901 viewsdominiciawful

Yes.

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

Will you have the booster jab when offered? on 19:34 - Aug 26 with 895 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Will you have the booster jab when offered? on 17:57 - Aug 26 by J2BLUE

Desperate.

Care to expand?

Will you have the booster jab when offered? on 02:32 - Aug 27 with 824 viewsphillymark

Will you have the booster jab when offered? on 16:52 - Aug 24 by Eireannach_gorm

Of course.....

I've dated worse.
Will you have the booster jab when offered? on 08:46 - Aug 27 with 766 viewsIpswichKnight

If offered of course I would. The AZ I had gave me a stiff arm for a few days with first shot and nothing with the 2nd if that stops me getting very ill and or reduced the chances of passing on the virus I’m up for a booster.
Will you have the booster jab when offered? on 15:53 - Aug 27 with 708 viewssolomon

I remember the outrage when people had to wear seatbelts by law, but after a while they slowly realised they’d been dick heads not to do so.
Will you have the booster jab when offered? on 16:34 - Aug 27 with 702 viewsBlue_In_Boston

Will you have the booster jab when offered? on 00:09 - Aug 24 by Ryorry

100% yes, and would feel very privileged to be offered it, considering many people in numerous countries haven't even had the chance of *one* yet.

But isn't that part of the double edged sword? Some countries haven't had any because others have bought so many, first jab, second jab, booster....

(i'm not against the vaccine, have had mine but also see the bigger picture).
Will you have the booster jab when offered? on 16:57 - Aug 27 with 694 viewsRyorry

Will you have the booster jab when offered? on 16:34 - Aug 27 by Blue_In_Boston

But isn't that part of the double edged sword? Some countries haven't had any because others have bought so many, first jab, second jab, booster....

(i'm not against the vaccine, have had mine but also see the bigger picture).

Err - that was the point I was making!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Will you have the booster jab when offered? on 09:17 - Aug 28 with 621 viewsnorth_stand77

Absolutely 'Yes'. Would be foolish not to.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024