Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I think we might get the answer to what the shirt sponsorship means... 00:19 - Sep 17 with 1572 viewspointofblue

8am tomorrow.

( https://www.itfc.co.uk/news/2021/may/ed-sheeran-sponsors-ipswich-town/)

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

I think we might get the answer to what the shirt sponsorship means... on 00:28 - Sep 17 with 1529 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

World Tour

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

I think we might get the answer to what the shirt sponsorship means... on 00:51 - Sep 17 with 1488 viewspointofblue

I think we might get the answer to what the shirt sponsorship means... on 00:28 - Sep 17 by The_Romford_Blue

World Tour

As long as Covid permits it. I wonder if Ipswich will get a gig?

I think we might get the answer to what the shirt sponsorship means... on 00:52 - Sep 17 with 1484 viewsIllinoisblue

I think we might get the answer to what the shirt sponsorship means... on 00:51 - Sep 17 by pointofblue

I’m sure we’ll get at least one.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

I think we might get the answer to what the shirt sponsorship means... on 00:54 - Sep 17 with 1486 viewspointofblue

I think we might get the answer to what the shirt sponsorship means... on 00:52 - Sep 17 by Illinoisblue

If I was him I’d be tempted to start with an intimate gig at Framlingham Castle and finish at Portman Road. Reckon he’ll want something bigger though.

I think we might get the answer to what the shirt sponsorship means... on 00:57 - Sep 17 with 1482 viewsMelford

I think we might get the answer to what the shirt sponsorship means... on 00:51 - Sep 17 by pointofblue

Course we will, we'll probably have more than one night. He sold out Chantry Park a few nights last time, he did that Tik Tok gig in the ground. It must be nailed on given he's sponsoring us and has a squad number there's some dates scheduled at PR

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

I think we might get the answer to what the shirt sponsorship means... on 06:41 - Sep 17 with 1356 viewsFixed_It

I think we might get the answer to what the shirt sponsorship means... on 00:52 - Sep 17 by Illinoisblue

Not next summer though - if the pitch is being overhauled.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

I think we might get the answer to what the shirt sponsorship means... on 08:06 - Sep 17 with 1168 viewsSitfcB

No Ipswich in the initial release, 3 nights at Wembley stadium.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

I think we might get the answer to what the shirt sponsorship means... on 09:41 - Sep 17 with 953 viewstextbackup

I think we might get the answer to what the shirt sponsorship means... on 08:06 - Sep 17 by SitfcB

No Ipswich in the initial release, 3 nights at Wembley stadium.

if you can sell out wembley 3 times over, you pick that over PR every day of the week

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Login to get fewer ads

I think we might get the answer to what the shirt sponsorship means... on 09:52 - Sep 17 with 908 viewsitfcjoe

I think we might get the answer to what the shirt sponsorship means... on 09:41 - Sep 17 by textbackup

if you can sell out wembley 3 times over, you pick that over PR every day of the week

Last time he had to push for Ipswich to finish it because Wembley is seen as the gig which covers the region of London/East/South East

Any gig here is purely him getting it done outside the normal things being set up - hopefully he can get one as is a great boost for the town

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

I think we might get the answer to what the shirt sponsorship means... on 09:56 - Sep 17 with 881 viewstextbackup

I think we might get the answer to what the shirt sponsorship means... on 09:52 - Sep 17 by itfcjoe

Last time he had to push for Ipswich to finish it because Wembley is seen as the gig which covers the region of London/East/South East

Any gig here is purely him getting it done outside the normal things being set up - hopefully he can get one as is a great boost for the town

plus, we want to replace the pitch don't we? so even if old ed had wanted to, Ashton would have had to decline

I think we might get the answer to what the shirt sponsorship means... on 09:56 - Sep 17 with 881 viewspointofblue

I think we might get the answer to what the shirt sponsorship means... on 09:52 - Sep 17 by itfcjoe

He says in the tweet it’s setting up the next three years of his life yet the tour dates only cover 2022, plus it’s only the European leg. If he does want to finish in Ipswich (and it’s not clear he does) it won’t be announced for a while yet.

I think we might get the answer to what the shirt sponsorship means... on 10:02 - Sep 17 with 850 viewsitfcjoe

I think we might get the answer to what the shirt sponsorship means... on 09:56 - Sep 17 by textbackup

plus, we want to replace the pitch don't we? so even if old ed had wanted to, Ashton would have had to decline

Would work better in Chantry Park again really

I think we might get the answer to what the shirt sponsorship means... on 10:09 - Sep 17 with 831 viewstextbackup

I think we might get the answer to what the shirt sponsorship means... on 10:02 - Sep 17 by itfcjoe

Would work better in Chantry Park again really

agree, much easier to get to, more people can get in, and i can kip at parents house 2.3 secs walk away

I think we might get the answer to what the shirt sponsorship means... on 10:27 - Sep 17 with 796 viewsCols21

I think we might get the answer to what the shirt sponsorship means... on 00:28 - Sep 17 by The_Romford_Blue

World Tour

I see he's playing Sunderland.

I hope he beats them.
I think we might get the answer to what the shirt sponsorship means... on 10:57 - Sep 17 with 757 viewsitfcjoe

I think we might get the answer to what the shirt sponsorship means... on 10:09 - Sep 17 by textbackup

agree, much easier to get to, more people can get in, and i can kip at parents house 2.3 secs walk away

And can get a few angry letters to the Evening Star from your parents neighbours about it being too noisy and lots of traffic

I think we might get the answer to what the shirt sponsorship means... on 11:31 - Sep 17 with 682 viewsbackwaywhen

I believe BBC radio Suffolk said he would like to do Portman Road at some point …. Watch this space I suppose.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024