Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff fans seem to be losing it with Mick Mc 19:53 - Sep 18 with 3367 viewsHipsterectomy

It seems similiar to what happened here - no money being spent, a team of average or not very good footballers, Mick saying he's delighted with the squad and protecting the owner who won't spend money. I'm surprised as last season they seemed to be winning every week. I guess with that brand of football people lose patience easily.

Some comments from their forum:

"Other than that not much in it - but by christ it was so boring to watch. We seemed bereft of any semblance of tactics or a plan in any way shape or form."

"little to no interest in creating chances in open play just praying one long throw will create an opening to score. Tactically it belongs in the jurassic era and it WILL result in MM losing his job and it's just a matter of when he goes."

"he continues doing the same turgid rubbish every week."

"It’s becoming harder and harder to get enthused about watching such poor football. I just will have to grin and bear it until those clowns who gave him a 2 year contract grow a pair and get shot of him"

"Mick is "experienced" but we will slowly get worse under him he is too arrogant to change anything even if it was within his capabilities to do it, which sadly I don't think is even an option."

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Cardiff fans seem to be losing it with Mick Mc on 00:17 - Sep 19 with 446 viewsDarth_Koont

Cardiff fans seem to be losing it with Mick Mc on 00:15 - Sep 19 by unstableblue

Arghhhhhhh…. Make it stop!!

It’s like you’ve all joined a cult

In the 07/08 season where we played football of an entertainment level miles ahead of any of micks and finished 1 point off the play offs

Beating Bristol City 6-0, 4-1 against Weds, 3-1 Leicester, beating the scum..

We had Bruce, Harding, Garvan and Lee as our high appearance players… feckin Danny Haynes played 20 games… and he was sh!t

Yes de vos and Miller were there but they were tiring

You can lead a horse to water but you can’t teach it the piano.

Pronouns: He/Him

Cardiff fans seem to be losing it with Mick Mc on 07:44 - Sep 19 with 334 viewswkj

Quite funny how when McCarthy posts end up on this forum - it is often used to berate those who supported him or wanted him out. Yet no one seems to be willing to come out and agree on this core truth -

'I miss the points that we got under McCarthy, but do not miss how dull it was to watch.'

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Cardiff fans seem to be losing it with Mick Mc on 08:30 - Sep 19 with 309 viewsDurovigutum

Cardiff fans seem to be losing it with Mick Mc on 07:44 - Sep 19 by wkj

Quite funny how when McCarthy posts end up on this forum - it is often used to berate those who supported him or wanted him out. Yet no one seems to be willing to come out and agree on this core truth -

'I miss the points that we got under McCarthy, but do not miss how dull it was to watch.'

But he had constraints under the previous owner that have become very clear since. I remember a 0-0 against Preston that I took my football mad young son to and there wasn't a shot until the 80th minute - I'm a MM fan, but it was terrible. But he'd been given three buttons and some wages so had been shopping in the B&M bargain bin. To blame the manager when he delivered what his boss wanted is unfair, we should (and I think now have) blame the owner for setting that as the target.
Cardiff fans seem to be losing it with Mick Mc on 08:34 - Sep 19 with 300 viewsFreddies_Ears

Cardiff fans seem to be losing it with Mick Mc on 20:19 - Sep 18 by chrismakin

Not as much as Norwich are for Farke

https://forum.pinkun.com/index.php?/topic/143938-how-many-games-before-we-change

didn't he recently sign a long term extension?

Norwich have a massive issue with their defence - maybe MM would be the right manager for them now? (It would be fun to see, but I make the point semi-seriously).
Cardiff fans seem to be losing it with Mick Mc on 08:38 - Sep 19 with 295 viewstextbackup

Cardiff fans seem to be losing it with Mick Mc on 08:34 - Sep 19 by Freddies_Ears

Norwich have a massive issue with their defence - maybe MM would be the right manager for them now? (It would be fun to see, but I make the point semi-seriously).

how the hell have they started ANOTHER prem season with grant hanley at CB!!

their full backs were non existent in the build up to goals yesterday too

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Cardiff fans seem to be losing it with Mick Mc on 08:49 - Sep 19 with 276 viewspointofblue

Cardiff fans seem to be losing it with Mick Mc on 08:38 - Sep 19 by textbackup

how the hell have they started ANOTHER prem season with grant hanley at CB!!

their full backs were non existent in the build up to goals yesterday too

Blimey, are they trying to copy us (up to yesterday)?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024