Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blue Action do a great job - great banner on sat 20:26 - Sep 26 with 5312 viewsjasondozzell

We are lucky to have them!
Blue Action do a great job - great banner on sat on 09:12 - Sep 28 with 357 viewsDavoIPB

Blue Action do a great job - great banner on sat on 11:59 - Sep 27 by jayessess

From the club's perspective I'm sure they're much concerned about more tangible policing concerns than they are intangible stuff like atmosphere.

Yes this is the answer. Why would you put arguably the most ardent fans of each team next to each other. Not saying any of the blue action crew are trouble makers but just from a logical security point of view you would be mad to put them together.
Blue Action do a great job - great banner on sat on 13:28 - Sep 28 with 283 viewsSlambo

Blue Action do a great job - great banner on sat on 09:12 - Sep 28 by DavoIPB

Yes this is the answer. Why would you put arguably the most ardent fans of each team next to each other. Not saying any of the blue action crew are trouble makers but just from a logical security point of view you would be mad to put them together.

I don't think it's a massive issue if they're still in separate stands, as would be the case at PR. Fans would still have to traverse the actual pitch to get at each other, through a very small bottleneck that could be covered by a small number of police/stewards. Works alright at Carrow Road, for example. It always blows my mind when opposing fans are right next to each other, like at Stamford Bridge or at the old White Hart Lane...

UPPA TOWEN!
Blog: Consumer Rights

Blue Action do a great job - great banner on sat on 13:44 - Sep 28 with 275 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Blue Action do a great job - great banner on sat on 11:21 - Sep 27 by Ely_Blue

We don’t all have country yokel accents and only go out of the county when it’s a blue moon and venture into town only on market day….

Just saying I thought it looked a bit tinpot…….. we’re all entitled to our opinions though, thank you for yours

You are entitled ... and to your opinion as well, yes.

As a matter of interest, what would you like the banner to say instead? I am sure very good suggestions will be welcomed and worked on. BA seem good like that. Almost like they want to improve the whole atmosphere.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Blue Action do a great job - great banner on sat on 13:51 - Sep 28 with 265 viewsjayessess

Blue Action do a great job - great banner on sat on 09:04 - Sep 28 by abracaDOBRA_

we do need more player songs like the murph and joey garner ones

from what I see of people coming up with player songs we over-complicate things. All new songs and multiple lines, whole verses even. Should start just by recycling the old ones. Not like we invented "We've got..." or "I wanna knooooow..." for those players in any case.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024