Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is ifollow video for overseas only or can you get it in the UK? (n/t) 07:56 - Oct 2 with 2647 viewsSwailsey

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Is ifollow video for overseas only or can you get it in the UK? (n/t) on 07:58 - Oct 2 with 2636 viewsmjw_1983

If you have a vpn
Is ifollow video for overseas only or can you get it in the UK? (n/t) on 08:51 - Oct 2 with 2546 viewsBlueBlueBluex2

Download a VPN app to your phone, tablet or PC. I have one which costs £20 a year or so.

Activate the VPN and pick which country you want to be in (I always choose USA)

Log onto (or open the app) the website and watch the match.
Is ifollow video for overseas only or can you get it in the UK? (n/t) on 09:10 - Oct 2 with 2516 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Is ifollow video for overseas only or can you get it in the UK? (n/t) on 08:51 - Oct 2 by BlueBlueBluex2

Download a VPN app to your phone, tablet or PC. I have one which costs £20 a year or so.

What VPN do you use?

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Is ifollow video for overseas only or can you get it in the UK? (n/t) on 09:50 - Oct 2 with 2467 viewsSamWhiteUK

Is ifollow video for overseas only or can you get it in the UK? (n/t) on 09:10 - Oct 2 by Marshalls_Mullet

What VPN do you use?

Not me you asked but both NordVPN and ExpressVPN work fine
Is ifollow video for overseas only or can you get it in the UK? (n/t) on 09:52 - Oct 2 with 2458 viewsmjw_1983

Is ifollow video for overseas only or can you get it in the UK? (n/t) on 09:50 - Oct 2 by SamWhiteUK

Not me you asked but both NordVPN and ExpressVPN work fine

Do you know if these work on iOS
Is ifollow video for overseas only or can you get it in the UK? (n/t) on 11:14 - Oct 2 with 2394 viewsBlueBlueBluex2

Is ifollow video for overseas only or can you get it in the UK? (n/t) on 09:52 - Oct 2 by mjw_1983

Do you know if these work on iOS

I use SurfEasy but all those listed have iOS apps. I use mine on my phone, iPad or laptop depending on where I am.
[Post edited 2 Oct 2021 11:15]
Is ifollow video for overseas only or can you get it in the UK? (n/t) on 11:35 - Oct 2 with 2362 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Is ifollow video for overseas only or can you get it in the UK? (n/t) on 09:10 - Oct 2 by Marshalls_Mullet

What VPN do you use?

Im currently rinsing all the ones with free trials, just make sure you cancel after a week. Nord, express both have 7 day trials from what I remember, on the hunt for one today if anyone knows of any
Is ifollow video for overseas only or can you get it in the UK? (n/t) on 11:53 - Oct 2 with 2326 viewswitchdoctor

Is ifollow video for overseas only or can you get it in the UK? (n/t) on 08:51 - Oct 2 by BlueBlueBluex2

when you say choose usa do you mean when you sign up or when you are using it?
Login to get fewer ads

Is ifollow video for overseas only or can you get it in the UK? (n/t) on 12:28 - Oct 2 with 2272 viewsborge

Is ifollow video for overseas only or can you get it in the UK? (n/t) on 11:53 - Oct 2 by witchdoctor

when you say choose usa do you mean when you sign up or when you are using it?

When you are using it. I use Express VPN and usually choose the Netherlands. It costs me £75 for an annual sub and then the games are €11. Well worth it and whilst I appreciate the argument against doing it, it is money into the league one kitty that it wouldn't otherwise receive (because there ain't no way I'd be allowed to go to away games!).
Is ifollow video for overseas only or can you get it in the UK? (n/t) on 12:33 - Oct 2 with 2259 viewswitchdoctor

Is ifollow video for overseas only or can you get it in the UK? (n/t) on 12:28 - Oct 2 by borge

When you are using it. I use Express VPN and usually choose the Netherlands. It costs me £75 for an annual sub and then the games are €11. Well worth it and whilst I appreciate the argument against doing it, it is money into the league one kitty that it wouldn't otherwise receive (because there ain't no way I'd be allowed to go to away games!).

thanks mate..👍
Is ifollow video for overseas only or can you get it in the UK? (n/t) on 12:47 - Oct 2 with 2232 viewsbournemouthblue

Is it genuinely that easy to fool it or does your address also have to be based overseas?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Is ifollow video for overseas only or can you get it in the UK? (n/t) on 12:54 - Oct 2 with 2206 viewsbelgablue

Is ifollow video for overseas only or can you get it in the UK? (n/t) on 12:28 - Oct 2 by borge

thumbs up for express vpn. Been using it for years to watch UK stuff from Belgium!

Poll: Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer?

Is ifollow video for overseas only or can you get it in the UK? (n/t) on 13:01 - Oct 2 with 2175 viewsgeg1992

Is this illegal? Or is it more just against the terms of service?

As still paying and that so...

Poll: Who would you play in place of Burns on Sunday?

Is ifollow video for overseas only or can you get it in the UK? (n/t) on 13:07 - Oct 2 with 2152 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Is ifollow video for overseas only or can you get it in the UK? (n/t) on 13:01 - Oct 2 by geg1992

Is this illegal? Or is it more just against the terms of service?

As still paying and that so...

Is what illegal? I've no idea what anyone is talking about.

You ain't seen me. Right?

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Is ifollow video for overseas only or can you get it in the UK? (n/t) on 14:05 - Oct 2 with 2060 viewsNorfolkBlue1

Log onto which app? I’m new to this. Do I turn my VPN on then use iFollow or watch it on the surfeasy app?
Is ifollow video for overseas only or can you get it in the UK? (n/t) on 14:10 - Oct 2 with 2045 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I really do not get why the EFL insist on 3 pm Saturday matches not being shown.

Thankful that Radio Suffolk do an excellent job anyway, Highlights and even the whole match are available for free on iFollow some time tomorrow.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Is ifollow video for overseas only or can you get it in the UK? (n/t) on 16:00 - Oct 2 with 1814 viewsBluearmy71

Thanks for the info regarding the VPN guys, I purchased Nord a few months ago as they had a special offer on so I picked up a 2 year subscription for 75 quid, I just checked and they still have that offer on if anyone is interested, just type in NordVPN go to their site and press the red box that says "grab deal"
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024