Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nice bit of honesty or bizarre post to tweet? 13:47 - Oct 7 with 2377 viewschrismakin

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Nice bit of honesty or bizarre post to tweet? on 16:44 - Oct 7 with 355 viewsBasingstokeBlue

Nice bit of honesty or bizarre post to tweet? on 15:41 - Oct 7 by PhilTWTD

I don't see anything wrong in posting it. I'd already retweeted it and also ran a story on it.

At least I can see, from your story, what it's actually about and its context.

@chrismakin just dumped the tweet here without any such context explained.

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

Nice bit of honesty or bizarre post to tweet? on 16:47 - Oct 7 with 349 viewsDarth_Koont

Nice bit of honesty or bizarre post to tweet? on 16:44 - Oct 7 by BasingstokeBlue

To be fair, Holt himself dumped it without any context unless you’d been following a thread from a bit before.

All we are saying is give Chrees a chance.

Pronouns: He/Him

Nice bit of honesty or bizarre post to tweet? on 17:59 - Oct 7 with 284 viewsHighgateBlue

Nice bit of honesty or bizarre post to tweet? on 15:18 - Oct 7 by tractorboy1978

Not sure why Chris is getting stick for this. Bit of insight into the interaction between a player (that is ours) and an owner when a possible transfer comes about. Not ground breaking but relates to us and the abuse is not necessary.
[Post edited 7 Oct 2021 15:19]

Yes, agreed. I find these tweets quite interesting actually. It shows the inner workings behind the scenes, but also it appears to show Burgess as a genuinely decent guy. That fits with the stuff we were told at the start of the season about how the players they're signing all have to fit the club's culture and have a good attitude.
Nice bit of honesty or bizarre post to tweet? on 18:09 - Oct 7 with 281 viewsPhilTWTD

Nice bit of honesty or bizarre post to tweet? on 16:44 - Oct 7 by BasingstokeBlue

To be honest, it was only when I saw a post on here that I realised the context, wasn't obvious from the tweets themselves alone.
Nice bit of honesty or bizarre post to tweet? on 18:10 - Oct 7 with 281 viewsPhilTWTD

Nice bit of honesty or bizarre post to tweet? on 16:47 - Oct 7 by Darth_Koont

To be fair, Holt himself dumped it without any context unless you’d been following a thread from a bit before.

All we are saying is give Chrees a chance.

This, I should have read your post before responding!
Nice bit of honesty or bizarre post to tweet? on 19:58 - Oct 7 with 236 viewsBLUEBEAT

None of you have noticed what this is really about.

It’s a long-winded move by Holt to get ‘lad points’ by telling someone he is going out on the p1ss.

Poll: W or W

Nice bit of honesty or bizarre post to tweet? on 21:06 - Oct 7 with 197 viewsSwailsey

Interesting, thanks chris.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024