Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hope Ray Crawford was there tonight. n/t (n/t) 21:54 - Oct 19 with 751 viewsmrshallisfit

Hope Ray Crawford was there tonight. n/t (n/t) on 21:55 - Oct 19 with 747 viewsFPL_Tractor

Mick Mills said so. And looking in great shape apparently.

For more ITFC chat and some fantasy football mutterings follow me on twitter @fpl_tractor.

Hope Ray Crawford was there tonight. n/t (n/t) on 21:55 - Oct 19 with 744 viewsGlasgowBlue

He was. Looking very well according to Mick Mills.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Hope Ray Crawford was there tonight. n/t (n/t) on 21:58 - Oct 19 with 703 viewsFixed_It

Hope Ray Crawford was there tonight. n/t (n/t) on 21:55 - Oct 19 by FPL_Tractor

Mick Mills said so. And looking in great shape apparently.

He could probably still do a job coming off the bench!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Hope Ray Crawford was there tonight. n/t (n/t) on 22:00 - Oct 19 with 686 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Hope Ray Crawford was there tonight. n/t (n/t) on 22:03 - Oct 19 with 645 viewsRocky

Hope Ray Crawford was there tonight. n/t (n/t) on 21:55 - Oct 19 by GlasgowBlue

He was. Looking very well according to Mick Mills.

Still doing well at age 85.
Portsmouth must forever rue the day they let Crawford and then Mick Mills go to Ipswich.
Hope Ray Crawford was there tonight. n/t (n/t) on 07:31 - Oct 20 with 448 viewshoppy

Hope Ray Crawford was there tonight. n/t (n/t) on 22:00 - Oct 19 by SitfcB

Christopher Biggins looking very well there too…

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Hope Ray Crawford was there tonight. n/t (n/t) on 08:14 - Oct 20 with 396 viewsChurchman

Hope Ray Crawford was there tonight. n/t (n/t) on 22:00 - Oct 19 by SitfcB

Why is he trying to stick the microphone in his mouth? Bit harsh.

On a serious note, what a great player Crawford was. I actually saw him play at the end of his time here but don’t really remember him tbh. However, the footage of a game or two from 61/62 posted on here recently highlighted what a smashing player he was.

My dad, reckons he comes a close second to Mariner as the best Centre Forward to play for us, but Ray’s record speaks for itself. Without the ground looking like Ancient Rome, I’d love to have seen a statue of him, maybe with Ted Phillips.

Regardless, I do wonder if the Championship side gets the credit it’s due. No other club has matched that achievement, including Leicester.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024