Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fleetwood are a decent team 15:25 - Oct 23 with 3263 viewsIllinoisblue

And we still look weak in midfield. Too easy to move the ball through us

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Fleetwood are a decent team on 17:04 - Oct 23 with 645 viewswkj

Fleetwood are a decent team on 17:03 - Oct 23 by chrismakin

That's was commentary is for SB ;)

Watching is much better though, especially when assessing how well people are playing (especially off the ball)

;)

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Fleetwood are a decent team on 17:06 - Oct 23 with 634 viewschrismakin

Fleetwood are a decent team on 17:04 - Oct 23 by wkj

Watching is much better though, especially when assessing how well people are playing (especially off the ball)

;)

Exactly why I didn't say anything about off the ball ;)

Frustrating though. Audio went down when we scored the 2nd. Only saw it thanks to the chat room.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Fleetwood are a decent team on 17:16 - Oct 23 with 595 viewswkj

Fleetwood are a decent team on 17:06 - Oct 23 by chrismakin

Exactly why I didn't say anything about off the ball ;)

Frustrating though. Audio went down when we scored the 2nd. Only saw it thanks to the chat room.

Might be better to ask questions and engage with others who are seeing the bigger picture - actually trying to be part of conversations - rather than being the conversation around things that you don't have the bigger picture on then.

Crybaby

Fleetwood are a decent team on 18:08 - Oct 23 with 565 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Fleetwood are a decent team on 17:01 - Oct 23 by chrismakin

I've not seen a second of it. But you've been great fun

3 points. Woop woop

What on Earth happened to you?

You’ve gone from a little over enthusiastic but ultimately harmless poster to an antagonistic overly-opinionated troll. Weird.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Fleetwood are a decent team on 18:32 - Oct 23 with 535 viewschrismakin

Fleetwood are a decent team on 18:08 - Oct 23 by The_Romford_Blue

What on Earth happened to you?

You’ve gone from a little over enthusiastic but ultimately harmless poster to an antagonistic overly-opinionated troll. Weird.

Just responding to posters in the manner they respond to me. If they wanna be a pr1k, ill be a pr1k back, If they don't, I won't be.

Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?

Fleetwood are a decent team on 18:36 - Oct 23 with 532 viewswkj

Fleetwood are a decent team on 18:32 - Oct 23 by chrismakin

Just responding to posters in the manner they respond to me. If they wanna be a pr1k, ill be a pr1k back, If they don't, I won't be.

I think you might find that pendulum has swung the other way and people are responding to you in the way you treat them.

A few of us have tried a softer edge and encouraged you to be part of conversations and join in - but you've more or less admitted today that you are being divisive for your own fun.

It really isn't hard to disagree and have differing opinions without making it personal - the footie section has always been much better than the general section in that regard.
[Post edited 23 Oct 2021 18:37]

Crybaby

Fleetwood are a decent team on 18:39 - Oct 23 with 524 viewschrismakin

Fleetwood are a decent team on 18:36 - Oct 23 by wkj

I think you might find that pendulum has swung the other way and people are responding to you in the way you treat them.

A few of us have tried a softer edge and encouraged you to be part of conversations and join in - but you've more or less admitted today that you are being divisive for your own fun.

It really isn't hard to disagree and have differing opinions without making it personal - the footie section has always been much better than the general section in that regard.
[Post edited 23 Oct 2021 18:37]

Not you wk.

Go back to last night. I wrote 1 post.

The first response....
Then look at who was the first to respond to me replying to another posters op earlier.. same poster.

You've once said to me.i picked out your posts. Which was entirely accidental BTW.. this fella made it his point to do so. So I've kindly played his game.

Fleetwood are a decent team on 18:42 - Oct 23 with 518 viewswkj

Fleetwood are a decent team on 18:39 - Oct 23 by chrismakin

Not you wk.

The first response....
Then look at who was the first to respond to me replying to another posters op earlier.. same poster.

You've once said to me.i picked out your posts. Which was entirely accidental BTW.. this fella made it his point to do so. So I've kindly played his game.

Stokie Blue is not a vindictive person - he asks tough questions and is very matter of fact (and has been with me on a couple of occasions) - Though he is incredibly smart and well worth tapping in to for questions and debate.

He's very much to the point though, not to be mistaken for anything more sinister.

Crybaby

Login to get fewer ads

Fleetwood are a decent team on 18:44 - Oct 23 with 511 viewsBlue_Moses

Fleetwood are a decent team on 15:31 - Oct 23 by chrismakin

And another game with Edwards looking worse than bennetts.

Just stick Burns on and move Aluko over if we need To. Need someone on the left that can actually do something with the ball.

I actually agree with this
Fleetwood are a decent team on 18:45 - Oct 23 with 511 viewschrismakin

Fleetwood are a decent team on 18:42 - Oct 23 by wkj

Stokie Blue is not a vindictive person - he asks tough questions and is very matter of fact (and has been with me on a couple of occasions) - Though he is incredibly smart and well worth tapping in to for questions and debate.

He's very much to the point though, not to be mistaken for anything more sinister.

I've always respect SB on here and enjoy his thoughts and compared to some over the months he's been quite polite even tho I may have thoughts people don't agree with.

However last night it went in a different direction in his first reply. It's a shame.. but that's how it went.

Main thing for us is we are here celebrating a win.
But just felt fair to explain why I've been how I've been since last night.

Fleetwood are a decent team on 18:47 - Oct 23 with 504 viewswkj

Fleetwood are a decent team on 18:45 - Oct 23 by chrismakin

I've always respect SB on here and enjoy his thoughts and compared to some over the months he's been quite polite even tho I may have thoughts people don't agree with.

However last night it went in a different direction in his first reply. It's a shame.. but that's how it went.

Main thing for us is we are here celebrating a win.
But just felt fair to explain why I've been how I've been since last night.

the key is leave point scoring for those who like being virtual back benchers in their political rabbit holes - lets keep footie more innocent and let the usual suspects embarrass themselves.

Crybaby

Fleetwood are a decent team on 19:02 - Oct 23 with 483 viewsStokieBlue

Fleetwood are a decent team on 18:39 - Oct 23 by chrismakin

Not you wk.

The first response....

Let's look at the evidence.

Today you've admitted to trolling people for entertainment. Other posters have called you a troll today. Yesterday you posted something which was clearly designed to push some buttons and is currently sitting on 18 downvotes.

Today you were voicing opinions on how people were playing without even watching the match and taking issue with people disagreeing who were watching the match.

Yet you still think that it's me that has the problem here? Examine your own behaviour before you pick fault with others. I replied to the post in the way it deserved.

Today I responded to you in context to your posts yesterday.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Fleetwood are a decent team on 19:08 - Oct 23 with 481 viewschrismakin

Fleetwood are a decent team on 19:02 - Oct 23 by StokieBlue

Let's look at the evidence.

Today you've admitted to trolling people for entertainment. Other posters have called you a troll today. Yesterday you posted something which was clearly designed to push some buttons and is currently sitting on 18 downvotes.

Today you were voicing opinions on how people were playing without even watching the match and taking issue with people disagreeing who were watching the match.

Yet you still think that it's me that has the problem here? Examine your own behaviour before you pick fault with others. I replied to the post in the way it deserved.

Today I responded to you in context to your posts yesterday.

SB

No today I said I was having fun. Which I was. I was listening to town whilst discussing the game.

I made a point of ensuring I did not comment on things I couldn't judge personally. I.e Edwards for example could have made 50 challenges off the ball and I wouldn't have known.
However I commented on him losing the ball. Running into a man continuously which was evident via the commentary

Last night I posted a question and the reason for my question was backed with my personal thoughts on the left side of the pitch. Just because people didn't agree doesn't suddenly mean it's it's attempt to push buttons. If that was the case. I wouldn't have bothered asking who posters would prefer on the left.

Fleetwood are a decent team on 19:41 - Oct 23 with 458 viewsPhilTWTD

Fleetwood are a decent team on 19:08 - Oct 23 by chrismakin

No today I said I was having fun. Which I was. I was listening to town whilst discussing the game.

I made a point of ensuring I did not comment on things I couldn't judge personally. I.e Edwards for example could have made 50 challenges off the ball and I wouldn't have known.
However I commented on him losing the ball. Running into a man continuously which was evident via the commentary

Last night I posted a question and the reason for my question was backed with my personal thoughts on the left side of the pitch. Just because people didn't agree doesn't suddenly mean it's it's attempt to push buttons. If that was the case. I wouldn't have bothered asking who posters would prefer on the left.

Not sure deliberate trolling is very helpful whether you were just having fun or otherwise. Can there be no repeat?
Fleetwood are a decent team on 19:42 - Oct 23 with 453 viewschrismakin

Fleetwood are a decent team on 19:41 - Oct 23 by PhilTWTD

Not sure deliberate trolling is very helpful whether you were just having fun or otherwise. Can there be no repeat?

There's no repeat as there's no trolling to begin with.

Fleetwood are a decent team on 21:05 - Oct 23 with 415 viewsjimmyvet

Fleetwood are a decent team on 17:01 - Oct 23 by chrismakin

I've not seen a second of it. But you've been great fun

3 points. Woop woop

You are a very strange attention seeking person who is more confused than anybody I have ever come across! Almost as if your opinion counts for anything due to your inconsistent posts….perhaps a break from this forum might help.

COYB brilliant win again.
Fleetwood are a decent team on 00:20 - Oct 24 with 363 viewsreusersfreekicks

Fleetwood are a decent team on 19:42 - Oct 23 by chrismakin

There's no repeat as there's no trolling to begin with.

Fckwit
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024