Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jackson 14:54 - Oct 30 with 1422 viewsquad

Why the f**k is he on the bench ahead of the likes of Fraser, KVY, even Norwood?

FFS I just don't understand it. We clearly want rid so why involve him at all??
Jackson on 14:55 - Oct 30 with 1409 viewsSchmoke

Have a think about it, come back and try again.
Jackson on 14:59 - Oct 30 with 1370 viewsquad

Jackson on 14:55 - Oct 30 by Schmoke

Have a think about it, come back and try again.

OK I've had a think about it. I'm even more convinced he shouldn't be in the squad now.

What are you schmokin' to think that's a good call?
Jackson on 15:01 - Oct 30 with 1343 viewsDubtractor

Jackson on 14:59 - Oct 30 by quad

OK I've had a think about it. I'm even more convinced he shouldn't be in the squad now.

What are you schmokin' to think that's a good call?

have you not read any of the posts or news stories on here that tell you that people are ill or injured?

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Jackson on 15:10 - Oct 30 with 1256 viewsBLUEBEAT

Jackson on 15:01 - Oct 30 by Dubtractor

have you not read any of the posts or news stories on here that tell you that people are ill or injured?

Furthermore, he’s often on the fringes/on the bench so must be doing enough in training to please the manager.

Unlike other players.

Poll: W or W

Jackson on 15:16 - Oct 30 with 1232 viewsquad

Jackson on 15:10 - Oct 30 by BLUEBEAT

Furthermore, he’s often on the fringes/on the bench so must be doing enough in training to please the manager.

Unlike other players.

If Cook has changed his mind about him and wants to give him another chance then why not come out and say so?

Most fans are under the impression that Jackson has an attitude problem so if that's no longer the case why doesn't Cook big him up a bit and give him a confidence booster?

I always thought he was only given an extra year so that we could sell him on ASAP.
Jackson on 15:23 - Oct 30 with 1186 viewsBLUEBEAT

Jackson on 15:16 - Oct 30 by quad

If Cook has changed his mind about him and wants to give him another chance then why not come out and say so?

Most fans are under the impression that Jackson has an attitude problem so if that's no longer the case why doesn't Cook big him up a bit and give him a confidence booster?

I always thought he was only given an extra year so that we could sell him on ASAP.

I agree re Jackson and genuinely haven’t seen enough from him in all the seasons he’s been here, but he is always on the peripherals. A bit of an enigma.

Poll: W or W

Jackson on 15:30 - Oct 30 with 1123 viewsStewart27

Jackson on 15:16 - Oct 30 by quad

Are you saying that Cook should announce this type of thing in a presser? That sounds a little obsurd.

Almost like every week he should publicly announce whether a player is in favour or not.

Sorry if I’ve mis-read that.
Jackson on 15:35 - Oct 30 with 1066 viewsWD19

Jackson on 15:10 - Oct 30 by BLUEBEAT

Unlike other players.

Furthermore, Plymouth is a bloody long trip and a massive inconvenience for a fringe player who won’t get on the pitch.
Login to get fewer ads

Jackson on 15:37 - Oct 30 with 1053 viewsquad

Jackson on 15:30 - Oct 30 by Stewart27

Are you saying that Cook should announce this type of thing in a presser? That sounds a little obsurd.

Almost like every week he should publicly announce whether a player is in favour or not.

Sorry if I’ve mis-read that.

I thought he had been forced to train with the U23s, is he back training with the first team squad now?
Jackson on 15:42 - Oct 30 with 999 viewsTrumptonBlue

Jackson on 15:37 - Oct 30 by quad

I thought he had been forced to train with the U23s, is he back training with the first team squad now?

I would hope so given that he's been in the first-team's matchday squad for much of the season.
Jackson on 15:49 - Oct 30 with 930 viewsCoastalblue

Jackson on 15:37 - Oct 30 by quad

Pretty sure he's been part of the first team squad since preseason? Not sure about the attitude thing either, never heard that myself and he's a nice guy in person?

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Jackson on 15:54 - Oct 30 with 859 viewsquad

Jackson on 15:49 - Oct 30 by Coastalblue

Pretty sure he's been part of the first team squad since preseason? Not sure about the attitude thing either, never heard that myself and he's a nice guy in person?

Well okay I guess I've called it wrong then. He got made to train with the U23s along with Dobra, Kenlock etc.. Dobra proved his attitude was good and got back into Cook's first team squad and Cook said a lot of good things about him. Haven't ever heard anything mentioned about Jackson so I thought he was only ever in the squad cos it put him in the shop window.
Jackson on 16:06 - Oct 30 with 751 viewsCoastalblue

Jackson on 15:54 - Oct 30 by quad

Well okay I guess I've called it wrong then. He got made to train with the U23s along with Dobra, Kenlock etc.. Dobra proved his attitude was good and got back into Cook's first team squad and Cook said a lot of good things about him. Haven't ever heard anything mentioned about Jackson so I thought he was only ever in the squad cos it put him in the shop window.

I don't doubt you're right in as much as if we could get him off the books we probably would but he has been involved uite a lot in the matchday squad.

Possible they'd rather have him knocking around for emergency use rather than the one who seems totally unable to knuckle down despite being given the opportunity.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Jackson on 16:08 - Oct 30 with 730 viewsurbanblue

Jackson on 15:54 - Oct 30 by quad

Keep up mate. He put in a good performance against Gillingham and Cook was full of praise for him.
Jackson on 16:10 - Oct 30 with 703 viewsquad

Jackson on 16:08 - Oct 30 by urbanblue

Keep up mate. He put in a good performance against Gillingham and Cook was full of praise for him.

Ah, okay. Missed that.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024