Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rules are for the little people 15:50 - Nov 3 with 2891 viewsSaleAway

and in a move that suprises no-one, tory MPs have voted to change the independent process that found that one of their own was improperly using his influence in parliament.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-59147333

Poll: Which is less impressive?
Blog: Phoenix From the Flames

Rules are for the little people on 11:17 - Nov 4 with 460 viewsXYZ

Rules are for the little people on 11:12 - Nov 4 by BlueBadger

I genuinely don't get the point of all this.

WHY do something obviously stupid, spiteful and/or corrupt only to walk it back within hours, if not days?

They can't be THAT stupid that they genuinely don't think that stuff like this will be genuinely good ideas or isn't blatantly transparently dodgy, can they?

They are corrupt and stupid.

It's the stupidity that will be their downfall.
Rules are for the little people on 11:18 - Nov 4 with 458 viewsSteve_M

Rules are for the little people on 11:12 - Nov 4 by BlueBadger

I genuinely don't get the point of all this.

WHY do something obviously stupid, spiteful and/or corrupt only to walk it back within hours, if not days?

They can't be THAT stupid that they genuinely don't think that stuff like this will be genuinely good ideas or isn't blatantly transparently dodgy, can they?

E-mails from constituents to Tory MPs probably played a large part.

I think they are just so arrogant they genuinely don't think what they do matters, Patterson's defence is rather reminiscent of Hamilton and Aitken (who at least has shown contrition since his prison time) in the 90s.

Laughable sh1t though or it would be without the 80 seat majority.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Rules are for the little people on 11:27 - Nov 4 with 430 viewsgiant_stow

Rules are for the little people on 11:18 - Nov 4 by Steve_M

E-mails from constituents to Tory MPs probably played a large part.

I think they are just so arrogant they genuinely don't think what they do matters, Patterson's defence is rather reminiscent of Hamilton and Aitken (who at least has shown contrition since his prison time) in the 90s.

Laughable sh1t though or it would be without the 80 seat majority.

I wonder what Patterson's going to say today, having called for everyone to resign yesterday. His head must be spinning, having thought he's escape yesterday. oh well.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Rules are for the little people on 11:29 - Nov 4 with 425 viewsSteve_M

Dom has a point here

It would be spectacular.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Rules are for the little people on 09:18 - Nov 6 with 305 viewsDubtractor

Johnson being pulled apart in the papers, from across the spectrum too.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Rules are for the little people on 12:34 - Nov 6 with 259 viewsNBVJohn

I have written to my MP, the completely odious and self aggrandising Dr Luke Evans. Naturally he voted with Government on this- he always does. He never responds, but is always keen to tell us how marvellous he is by way of his Facebook page.
Looking at his latest self congratulating weekly update this morning, there are a few dissenting comments for him to ignore this week.
When will people care enough to realise?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024