Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Very harsh penalty that in my view 20:11 - Nov 15 with 840 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Not sure he touches the ball, definitely moving his hand away and, if there is any contact it doesn't affect the ball's trajectory.

That said, he was silly to have had his hand up in the first place.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Very harsh penalty that in my view on 20:12 - Nov 15 with 835 viewsZXBlue

Plainly absolutely no intent.
Very harsh penalty that in my view on 20:23 - Nov 15 with 772 viewsBent_double

My thoughts too, it didn't prevent a goal scoring opportunity, he didn't need to give it.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Very harsh penalty that in my view on 20:26 - Nov 15 with 756 viewsZXBlue

Very harsh penalty that in my view on 20:23 - Nov 15 by Bent_double

My thoughts too, it didn't prevent a goal scoring opportunity, he didn't need to give it.

I think techincally, with the stupid new rule introduced for morons that could not understand the principle of the ref having to make a judgment on intent, he probably did. Though he could have validly said he was unsure if there was contact...
Very harsh penalty that in my view on 20:27 - Nov 15 with 745 viewsZXBlue

Very harsh penalty that in my view on 20:26 - Nov 15 by ZXBlue

I think techincally, with the stupid new rule introduced for morons that could not understand the principle of the ref having to make a judgment on intent, he probably did. Though he could have validly said he was unsure if there was contact...

Either way, its a bit like seal clubbing.

Really shouldnt be happening.
Very harsh penalty that in my view on 20:34 - Nov 15 with 729 viewsGarv

Nonsense decision, absolutely ridiculous. Just makes an even bigger mockery of this game. Why is it even being televised?

Also, after the pen, Sam Matterface said "With the way Kane's going at the moment, he's going to have more records than HMV." Yep, this guy commentates on every England game.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Very harsh penalty that in my view on 20:35 - Nov 15 with 700 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Very harsh penalty that in my view on 20:34 - Nov 15 by Garv

Nonsense decision, absolutely ridiculous. Just makes an even bigger mockery of this game. Why is it even being televised?

Also, after the pen, Sam Matterface said "With the way Kane's going at the moment, he's going to have more records than HMV." Yep, this guy commentates on every England game.

You think it's not worth televising, and you hate the commentator...

...yet you're watching it...

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Very harsh penalty that in my view on 20:37 - Nov 15 with 688 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

The poor fecker only put his hand up to ask the ref if he could leave the pitch for a piss.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Very harsh penalty that in my view on 20:39 - Nov 15 with 679 viewsSamWhiteUK

Wasn't a clear and obvious error
Login to get fewer ads

Very harsh penalty that in my view on 20:42 - Nov 15 with 666 viewsGarv

Very harsh penalty that in my view on 20:35 - Nov 15 by Marshalls_Mullet

You think it's not worth televising, and you hate the commentator...

...yet you're watching it...

I recorded the game and I've just whizzed through the first half.

Tell me Matterface is a good commentator and that it's a competitive game.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Very harsh penalty that in my view on 20:47 - Nov 15 with 644 viewsxrayspecs

Sorry, that is not a penalty.

The player is appealing for something and it may/may not have brushed his hand, and clearly did not prevent a goal being scored or someone getting onto the ball.

I thought VAR was getting better. How was that an obvious refereeing error?

Luckily, it has happened in a dead rubber.
Very harsh penalty that in my view on 20:51 - Nov 15 with 633 viewsazuremerlangus

Very harsh penalty that in my view on 20:47 - Nov 15 by xrayspecs

Sorry, that is not a penalty.

The player is appealing for something and it may/may not have brushed his hand, and clearly did not prevent a goal being scored or someone getting onto the ball.

I thought VAR was getting better. How was that an obvious refereeing error?

Luckily, it has happened in a dead rubber.

Agree.

And it was reviewed by the ref too.

Shocking decision for that level.

Poll: What type of manager will we get?

Very harsh penalty that in my view on 20:55 - Nov 15 with 628 viewsZXBlue

Very harsh penalty that in my view on 20:51 - Nov 15 by azuremerlangus

Agree.

And it was reviewed by the ref too.

Shocking decision for that level.

The rule says that if it touches a hand, when the arm is in an unatural position making the body larger, its handball. Correct decision techincally. The rule has been made stupid to suit idiots.
Very harsh penalty that in my view on 21:00 - Nov 15 with 618 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Very harsh penalty that in my view on 20:55 - Nov 15 by ZXBlue

The rule says that if it touches a hand, when the arm is in an unatural position making the body larger, its handball. Correct decision techincally. The rule has been made stupid to suit idiots.

Not sure it is clear that it hit the hand and therefore not a clear and obvious error.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Very harsh penalty that in my view on 21:45 - Nov 15 with 545 viewsTheBoyBlue

Was levelled up with the disallowing of Bellingham's goal! All seems a bit pointless when the score is that big.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

Very harsh penalty that in my view on 22:26 - Nov 15 with 508 viewsazuremerlangus

Very harsh penalty that in my view on 20:55 - Nov 15 by ZXBlue

If you are appealing for an offside then it is hardly in an unnatural position, and then try to withdraw you hand when the ball is making its way out of play for a GK.

Harsh

Poll: What type of manager will we get?

Very harsh penalty that in my view on 22:48 - Nov 15 with 480 viewsZXBlue

Very harsh penalty that in my view on 22:26 - Nov 15 by azuremerlangus

If you are appealing for an offside then it is hardly in an unnatural position, and then try to withdraw you hand when the ball is making its way out of play for a GK.

Harsh

Of course it is not natural. Letter of the law, if he touched it, its a pen. Though not a yellow card.

The law is stupid. Previously, teh ref would have been able to say that he accepted there was no intent, depsite the hand position, and not give it. But we no longer allow refs to exercise judgment on it, because people were too stupid to understand the rule properly.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024