Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
“ICU is full of the unvaccinated” 23:39 - Nov 21 with 13281 viewsCotty

Get. Jabbed.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/nov/21/icu-is-full-of-the-unvaccinated-my
“ICU is full of the unvaccinated” on 17:47 - Nov 23 with 362 viewsCotty

“ICU is full of the unvaccinated” on 15:21 - Nov 23 by Lightworker

We had that freedom in 2019 but as things stand right now i'm not so sure. I don't remember adult vaccine mandates back then, or vaccine passports or seeing serious suggestions that we should lock up those who choose not to take a vaccine, or sack them from their jobs.

You may also note that I joined this thread in response to a poster stating that he would no longer let his children see a family member who wasn't vaccinated because it was too much risk. That saddens me and I happen to think it is a position coming from ignorance and fear and is not based on any solid evidence. I felt that was worth challenging.

I am being made out to be someone taking an extreme position for holding these views. Bizarre times we are living in.

The vultures are circling now so i'm out.
[Post edited 23 Nov 2021 16:15]

You’re conflating being forced to have a vaccination with having policies that encourage vaccination. Not much I can do about that. Not sure I ever said you had extreme views either, I just challenged them, which given the medium by which we are communicating, seems fair game. Classic pivot to victim status when things get tough though, nice move.
“ICU is full of the unvaccinated” on 18:46 - Nov 23 with 284 viewsRyorry

“ICU is full of the unvaccinated” on 15:21 - Nov 23 by Lightworker

We had that freedom in 2019 but as things stand right now i'm not so sure. I don't remember adult vaccine mandates back then, or vaccine passports or seeing serious suggestions that we should lock up those who choose not to take a vaccine, or sack them from their jobs.

You may also note that I joined this thread in response to a poster stating that he would no longer let his children see a family member who wasn't vaccinated because it was too much risk. That saddens me and I happen to think it is a position coming from ignorance and fear and is not based on any solid evidence. I felt that was worth challenging.

I am being made out to be someone taking an extreme position for holding these views. Bizarre times we are living in.

The vultures are circling now so i'm out.
[Post edited 23 Nov 2021 16:15]

You can float *theories* till the cows come home, but on a "suck it and see" basis, the reality that Badger & his colleagues are seeing in their ITUs, small sample though that may be (on here anyway) of the vast majority of patients there being unvaccinated, seems pretty unarguable to me.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024