Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Woke culture at its worst 17:41 - Nov 26 with 1586 viewsDarth_Koont

Not sure if this has been posted but this is beautiful! Here’s American anti-woke Andy Ngo (fearless and beloved “journalist” of the right wing and radical centrists like Majid Nawaz), pointing his finger at the wokeness and LBGT-promotion towards kids of ... panto! 😂

Pronouns: He/Him

Woke culture at its worst on 17:52 - Nov 26 with 1520 viewsSwansea_Blue

Er....

Before I got to the end of what you'd written, I was thinking it was just panto. I'm going to have to look at the replies on that tweet now aren't I, to see how many feckwits he's attracted. I'm hoping the piss-taking will be worth the time.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Woke culture at its worst on 18:38 - Nov 26 with 1432 viewsmonytowbray

Wait, GB News told me we need to keep all the fanatics of drag in panto and the Left want to cancel it.

WHICH IS IT? I NEED MY AGENDA FED TO ME.

I’d say they got their briefs crossed but the continual right wing contradiction is designed to intentionally confuse you into submission.

Andy Ngo truly is up there as one of the worst though. His whole Antifa fear-mongering is the revision of the satanic panic, and such angles also worked for the defendant in the Kyle Rittenhouse case.

We are going backwards, and I dread to think how far back we go until the penny drops for the majority.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Woke culture at its worst on 18:48 - Nov 26 with 1410 viewsDarth_Koont

Woke culture at its worst on 17:52 - Nov 26 by Swansea_Blue

Er....

Before I got to the end of what you'd written, I was thinking it was just panto. I'm going to have to look at the replies on that tweet now aren't I, to see how many feckwits he's attracted. I'm hoping the piss-taking will be worth the time.

Someone clearly tipped him off. Hence the non-committal follow-up 30 minutes later. But he couldn’t edit the provocative Tweet and now he’s stuck with it.

Ngo’s Twitter feed is certainly a sight to see for us softies from the left. And he’s making money from this too. 😬

Woke culture at its worst on 18:52 - Nov 26 with 1386 viewsDarth_Koont

Woke culture at its worst on 18:38 - Nov 26 by monytowbray

Wait, GB News told me we need to keep all the fanatics of drag in panto and the Left want to cancel it.

WHICH IS IT? I NEED MY AGENDA FED TO ME.

I’d say they got their briefs crossed but the continual right wing contradiction is designed to intentionally confuse you into submission.

Andy Ngo truly is up there as one of the worst though. His whole Antifa fear-mongering is the revision of the satanic panic, and such angles also worked for the defendant in the Kyle Rittenhouse case.

We are going backwards, and I dread to think how far back we go until the penny drops for the majority.

Agreed. These people thrive on chaos so even their own hypocrisy feeds into it.

We need to address them in simple terms. They’re ignorant, dangerous c@&#s.

Woke culture at its worst on 19:05 - Nov 26 with 1349 viewsClapham_Junction

Why even mention that he's gay?

On a related note, I couldn't quite believe how awful the law on religious freedom the Australian government is proposing is - apparently it will allow religious schools to expel gay pupils. How the f**k can anyone justify that sort of bullsh1t.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-59411999
Woke culture at its worst on 19:07 - Nov 26 with 1340 viewsfooters

Can I just ask - this Andy fella is gay himself, right? So I really don't understand the need to bring gay/trans issues into anything, and make it sound like a bad thing? Bit odd, innit?

What does he want to do, shut himself away? Probably not a bad idea.

Still, hilarious misreading of the situation.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Hilarious misreading of the situation? on 19:38 - Nov 26 with 1294 viewsfactual_blue

Woke culture at its worst on 19:07 - Nov 26 by footers

Can I just ask - this Andy fella is gay himself, right? So I really don't understand the need to bring gay/trans issues into anything, and make it sound like a bad thing? Bit odd, innit?

Oh no it isn't.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Woke culture at its worst on 19:47 - Nov 26 with 1271 viewstractordownsouth

Never heard of this bloke but Maajid Nawaz is a complete nutter these days. He used to make some valuable contributions but not anymore - he went fully down the rabbit-hole with the Trump and Covid conspiracies.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Login to get fewer ads

Woke culture at its worst on 20:10 - Nov 26 with 1201 viewsDarth_Koont

Woke culture at its worst on 19:47 - Nov 26 by tractordownsouth

Never heard of this bloke but Maajid Nawaz is a complete nutter these days. He used to make some valuable contributions but not anymore - he went fully down the rabbit-hole with the Trump and Covid conspiracies.

To be fair, he’s always been down a rabbit hole. Never mind his jihadi past, he’s a self-aggrandizing, monetizing radical for hire and a provocateur by nature – and for a while it was the centrist rabbit hole he was down.

Then he got bored/stopped getting paid. But sure as eggs is eggs, there’s always money on the right for his shtick.

Woke culture at its worst on 20:12 - Nov 26 with 1184 viewsfooters

Woke culture at its worst on 20:10 - Nov 26 by Darth_Koont

To be fair, he’s always been down a rabbit hole. Never mind his jihadi past, he’s a self-aggrandizing, monetizing radical for hire and a provocateur by nature – and for a while it was the centrist rabbit hole he was down.

Then he got bored/stopped getting paid. But sure as eggs is eggs, there’s always money on the right for his shtick.

I don't know anyone who'd take his views seriously. Do you?

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Woke culture at its worst on 20:16 - Nov 26 with 1170 viewsSwansea_Blue

Woke culture at its worst on 19:47 - Nov 26 by tractordownsouth

I only heard of him because Glassers used to refer to him and post up his tweets, as he obviously pays more attention to the whole political commentary landscape. He's always come across as a complete shock jock nutjob to me. I don't know what his background is, but I don't see anything there other than misplaced attention seeking.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Woke culture at its worst on 20:25 - Nov 26 with 1139 viewsDarth_Koont

Woke culture at its worst on 20:16 - Nov 26 by Swansea_Blue

I only heard of him because Glassers used to refer to him and post up his tweets, as he obviously pays more attention to the whole political commentary landscape. He's always come across as a complete shock jock nutjob to me. I don't know what his background is, but I don't see anything there other than misplaced attention seeking.

Nothing else to say. You’ve got him banged to rights.

He’s a former-radical Muslim for hire, with all the right-wing nonsense and hypocrisy that entails.

Woke culture at its worst on 20:34 - Nov 26 with 1107 viewsDarth_Koont

Woke culture at its worst on 20:12 - Nov 26 by footers

I don't know anyone who'd take his views seriously. Do you?

Anyone who took his views seriously knew they were wrong but knew exactly what they were doing. Or think he was right and are going to look more and more foolish as time goes on.

Either way, Nawaz got paid/is getting paid for his nonsense. And his centrist supporters are pretending they knew along.

Woke culture at its worst on 20:40 - Nov 26 with 1082 viewsDarth_Koont

Woke culture at its worst on 19:05 - Nov 26 by Clapham_Junction

On a related note, I couldn't quite believe how awful the law on religious freedom the Australian government is proposing is - apparently it will allow religious schools to expel gay pupils. How the f**k can anyone justify that sort of bullsh1t.

I like Australians as individuals. One of my best mates, Troy, is the bloke you aspire to be.

But collectively, they’re assholes. And I kind of think us Brits are too.

Woke culture at its worst on 20:57 - Nov 26 with 1046 viewstractordownsouth

Woke culture at its worst on 20:16 - Nov 26 by Swansea_Blue

I first came across him when he was part of the group that helped convince Tommy Robinson to quit the EDL. Obviously it didn't work but at the time it seemed a postive step, especially as Nawaz had been radicalised (and had then gone on to recruit others) when he was a teenager. I didn't really pay any attention to him for a while after that (maybe he's been off the rails for a long time) but his tweets these days are insane. The Trump content was bizarre. I just checked his account now - his latest one accuses Mark Drakeford of 'medical apartheid'. Mental stuff.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Woke culture at its worst on 21:00 - Nov 26 with 1030 viewsDarth_Koont

Woke culture at its worst on 20:57 - Nov 26 by tractordownsouth

I first came across him when he was part of the group that helped convince Tommy Robinson to quit the EDL. Obviously it didn't work but at the time it seemed a postive step, especially as Nawaz had been radicalised (and had then gone on to recruit others) when he was a teenager. I didn't really pay any attention to him for a while after that (maybe he's been off the rails for a long time) but his tweets these days are insane. The Trump content was bizarre. I just checked his account now - his latest one accuses Mark Drakeford of 'medical apartheid'. Mental stuff.

His stuff in the interim was no different. Huge anti-Corbyn vibe and he went for the Labour antisemitism smear too.

Gotta get paid.

Woke culture at its worst on 21:11 - Nov 26 with 997 viewsmonytowbray

Woke culture at its worst on 19:07 - Nov 26 by footers

Ngo is gay, yes. Many of the Mercer’s top personalities are. Find those most willing to sell out through money or have been so shunned they are vulnerable. They play on identity politics more than anyone but as a defence mechanism.

He often links queer identity with his fear tactics though, regardless of his own sexuality. Particularly anything trans related. F**k him.
[Post edited 26 Nov 2021 21:12]

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Woke culture at its worst on 21:33 - Nov 26 with 900 viewseastangliaisblue

Woke culture at its worst on 19:05 - Nov 26 by Clapham_Junction

That is utterly ridiculous. The only thing that needs to be expelled from schools is religion.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024