Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mick Mills kind of said PC’s time is nearly up there 17:27 - Nov 28 with 1148 viewsthebooks

Which is a really good indicator of what’s about to happen, I reckon.

This kind of makes me sad as I really like PC. But we’re about at the end of the line, I reckon.
Mick Mills kind of said PC’s time is nearly up there on 17:29 - Nov 28 with 1073 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Mick Mills can bearly figure out whats going on when he's commentating, and yet his finger is on the pulse of the club?
[Post edited 28 Nov 2021 17:32]

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Mick Mills kind of said PC’s time is nearly up there on 17:31 - Nov 28 with 1001 viewsWD19

Mick Mills kind of said PC’s time is nearly up there on 17:29 - Nov 28 by Cheltenham_Blue

Mick Mills can bearly figure out whats going on when he's commentating, and yet his finger is on the pulse of the club?

This is a fair point, you know.
Mick Mills kind of said PC’s time is nearly up there on 17:31 - Nov 28 with 997 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Mick Mills has nothing to do with the running of the club. He is also fairly quick to criticise managers (especially considering he was unable to succeed at it himself).

That said, he doesn't say this sort of thing without it being reasonably obvious that things are not working.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Mick Mills kind of said PC’s time is nearly up there on 17:32 - Nov 28 with 985 viewsthebooks

Mick Mills kind of said PC’s time is nearly up there on 17:29 - Nov 28 by Cheltenham_Blue

Oh yeah, he does ramble and can say the bleeding obvious in around 500 words, but I do respect his opinion on how we’re doing and where we are.
Mick Mills kind of said PC’s time is nearly up there on 17:36 - Nov 28 with 887 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Mick Mills kind of said PC’s time is nearly up there on 17:32 - Nov 28 by thebooks

Oh yeah, he does ramble and can say the bleeding obvious in around 500 words, but I do respect his opinion on how we’re doing and where we are.

He's a journo now, nothing else. I once sat in a room with a very respected ex Manchester United player, now a commentator, who told me, after Martinez left Everton in 2016.

"Sir Alex Ferguson, should take the Everton job, he'd make them a real force"

I wouldn't listen too hard to him.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Mick Mills kind of said PC’s time is nearly up there on 17:37 - Nov 28 with 862 viewsclive_baker

I would be surprised if MM has his finger on the pulse. No doubt a quality player in his day but doesn’t half chat some nonsense.

Also he’s wrong about Cantona, it was Sunderland. Lionel Perez in goal.

Also how cold was it today.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Mick Mills kind of said PC’s time is nearly up there on 17:39 - Nov 28 with 809 viewsSarge

Given how long it takes him to finish each word are you sure he wasn’t finishing a sentence started in September?
Mick Mills kind of said PC’s time is nearly up there on 17:40 - Nov 28 with 804 viewsSitfcB

An absolute legend of the club obviously but he talks some rubbish on there and wouldn’t take no notice.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024