Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwich people - city centre restaurant recommendations…. 18:13 - Dec 9 with 3184 viewsitfcjoe

….for tomorrow night for couples

Nothing mega expensive or posh, and pretty open to most food types

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Norwich people - city centre restaurant recommendations…. on 20:17 - Dec 9 with 716 viewsitfcjoe

Norwich people - city centre restaurant recommendations…. on 20:14 - Dec 9 by nodge_blue

Did you refurbish the wild man? It doesn’t seem that long since it was done before. They used to have an internet jukebox in there that sadly went.

We did in 2018/19 ish - think it had been shut a while before then

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Norwich people - city centre restaurant recommendations…. on 20:19 - Dec 9 with 706 viewsnodge_blue

Norwich people - city centre restaurant recommendations…. on 20:17 - Dec 9 by itfcjoe

We did in 2018/19 ish - think it had been shut a while before then

Ah ok. It was you that ripped out the internet juke box. shame lol.

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

Norwich people - city centre restaurant recommendations…. on 20:45 - Dec 9 with 670 viewseastangliaisblue

Norwich people - city centre restaurant recommendations…. on 19:46 - Dec 9 by itfcjoe

Thanks for all help, have ended up booking Kimchi through a combination of factors from what I fancy to where we can walk to from hotel!

Lots of choices though, will try and head to another one for a small lunch on Fri or Sat!

You won't be disappointed.
Norwich people - city centre restaurant recommendations…. on 07:27 - Dec 10 with 543 viewsBaltachaFanClub

Norwich people - city centre restaurant recommendations…. on 19:20 - Dec 9 by Lord_Lucan

Wow, brilliant - I need a decent burger place up here

It’s the best burger, and today he’s announced he’s opening two more locations, which will make 4 restaurants and one takeaway.

Being made redundant during Covid has worked well for him.

this is not a football forum, its a forum for people who occasionally mention football. Current cheese mood - Blacksticks Blue
Poll: What happens more in the average week ?
Blog: It's Not R*********, It's the Promise of an Adventure

Norwich people - city centre restaurant recommendations…. on 07:37 - Dec 10 with 535 viewsRamseyRobson

Norwich people - city centre restaurant recommendations…. on 19:46 - Dec 9 by itfcjoe

Thanks for all help, have ended up booking Kimchi through a combination of factors from what I fancy to where we can walk to from hotel!

Lots of choices though, will try and head to another one for a small lunch on Fri or Sat!

The Vine (lower or upper goat lane, can't remember which) is a little pub that did a great Thai, definitely worth a lunch time visit...
Norwich people - city centre restaurant recommendations…. on 07:54 - Dec 10 with 525 viewschicoazul

Disturbing how so many of you rapidly confess to an intimate knowledge of the Enemy’s territory. Perhaps further interrogation is needed here.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Norwich people - city centre restaurant recommendations…. on 09:03 - Dec 10 with 482 viewsSeablu

‘Nothing mega expensive’

Chambo not paying then?

Norwich people - city centre restaurant recommendations…. on 09:09 - Dec 10 with 466 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Norwich people - city centre restaurant recommendations…. on 07:54 - Dec 10 by chicoazul

Disturbing how so many of you rapidly confess to an intimate knowledge of the Enemy’s territory. Perhaps further interrogation is needed here.

I'll admit it, I grew up along side the inbreds. Fortunately I was raised properly.

My favourite memory of school is being given the afternoon off to watch Norwich play what I think was inter, must have been 10 or 11ish.. we all filled into the TV room and I celebrated with glee when inter scored. The other kids were not happy with me, I didn't care. Great day, no school work and Norwich lost.

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024