Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Does Bonne know the offside rule? (n/t) 21:11 - Dec 29 with 1111 viewsCustardCream

Does Bonne know the offside rule? (n/t) on 22:00 - Dec 29 with 1050 viewsallezlesbleus

Frustrating, especially in the 2nd half, the number of offsides we had. Need to keep an eye down the line, stay onside and keep hold of the ball for a bit.
Does Bonne know the offside rule? (n/t) on 22:02 - Dec 29 with 1033 viewsitfctilidie

constantly offside it is infuriating. He is never in a position to anticipate, so if we knick it or intercept a pass and the ball goes forward he is never in a position to capitalise. 10 starts without a goal now as well which is almost a quarter of a season
Does Bonne know the offside rule? (n/t) on 22:02 - Dec 29 with 1025 viewschrismakin

Does Bonne know the offside rule? (n/t) on 22:00 - Dec 29 by allezlesbleus

Frustrating, especially in the 2nd half, the number of offsides we had. Need to keep an eye down the line, stay onside and keep hold of the ball for a bit.

It's not even looking down the line even on I follow you saw times where the ball was through and he was at least 3 yards off. It's kids stuff.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Does Bonne know the offside rule? (n/t) on 22:09 - Dec 29 with 991 viewsArnieM

careful, that was an opinion about a player. Not allowed apparently ....

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Does Bonne know the offside rule? (n/t) on 22:24 - Dec 29 with 955 viewsEireannach_gorm

Does Bonne know the offside rule? (n/t) on 22:09 - Dec 29 by ArnieM

careful, that was an opinion about a player. Not allowed apparently ....

Thought your beef was with Norwood?
[Post edited 29 Dec 2021 22:32]
Does Bonne know the offside rule? (n/t) on 22:29 - Dec 29 with 924 viewsloftboy

Does Bonne know the offside rule? (n/t) on 22:24 - Dec 29 by Eireannach_gorm

Was hoping you would coach that out of him whilst he was with you, one of the most offside strikers I have seen.
Does Bonne know the offside rule? (n/t) on 22:36 - Dec 29 with 866 viewsArnieM

Does Bonne know the offside rule? (n/t) on 22:24 - Dec 29 by Eireannach_gorm

it is regarding his body language after hes scored. He Just looks flat to me in all his goals. Thats just my view,,,,and how hes come across to me,

....and I was sticking up for Bonne btw

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Does Bonne know the offside rule? (n/t) on 23:21 - Dec 29 with 747 viewstextbackup

Does Bonne know the offside rule? (n/t) on 22:36 - Dec 29 by ArnieM

it is regarding his body language after hes scored. He Just looks flat to me in all his goals. Thats just my view,,,,and how hes come across to me,

....and I was sticking up for Bonne btw

Was mentioned on here before that he’s openly admitted he’ll not celebrate another ITFC goal, due to the sht he gets/got from the supporters.
He’s obviously working for his team mates, and his manager, just not massively keen on us. Fair enough.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Login to get fewer ads

Does Bonne know the offside rule? (n/t) on 23:45 - Dec 29 with 648 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Does Bonne know the offside rule? (n/t) on 22:29 - Dec 29 by loftboy

Was hoping you would coach that out of him whilst he was with you, one of the most offside strikers I have seen.

It can't be coached out of him and he can't even hit the target in a one-on-one with the keeper.

You should let him go on a free.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024