Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO : Badger 15:14 - Jan 4 with 2023 viewsblueasfook

"Mullet Gtsb Blue badger Bloots N2 Blue ITFC Joe …and the rest. Do you not understand that these forums have massive sway these days? You’ve killed it. We may go on to bigger better things, who knows? Your bitching and whining on here is picked up and has a massive ripple effect. Fking knobs the lot of you. For weeks you’ve been stamping your feet like little girls and it gets picked up when all you needed to do was ride it out for a bit. Pathetic. Cook always comes good, he always has done, talk to any Pompey, Wigan or Chesterfield fan. I’m in Pompey tonight and they’re all shaking their heads. Dkheads the lot of you. Happy to get banned on the back of this. You’re ridiculous. The ramifications are massive which may be placated with money but fk me; learn to kick a ball and know what you’re talking about before you lash out in anger. A massive shame and a massive shame on you. Cook is working hard. What are you doing other than idly pointing fingers and drawing on nonsense stats. Nothing but contempt for you lot and your baseless insights into football when you’ve never even kicked a ball."

Wow, that is some blub. Who wrote this?

Elite Poster. TWTD Hottest Poster (1999, 2000, 2001).
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

FAO : Badger on 19:53 - Jan 4 with 302 viewsWicklowBlue

FAO : Badger on 19:38 - Jan 4 by gtsb1966

Currently at -250.
Yup down arrow coming but I dont like him by chrismakin 20 Dec 2021 14:02
Comes across as a smarmy git already.

Christ we had Lambert and BIG clubs. Now we've got BIG UTD.

ffs

Anyways, fill ya boots. but nope. Not taken to him.

-251 as I decided not to read that thread previously.
My favourite line was..... on 20:07 - Jan 4 with 268 viewschrismakin

My favourite line was..... on 17:47 - Jan 4 by footers

makin has a coaching badge, apparently.

What's that got to do with keanish. I've never played that sort of card when posting thank you :)

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024