Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yup down arrow coming but I dont like him 14:02 - Dec 20 with 13493 viewschrismakin

Comes across as a smarmy git already.

Christ we had Lambert and BIG clubs. Now we've got BIG UTD.

ffs

Anyways, fill ya boots. but nope. Not taken to him.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Yup down arrow coming but I dont like him on 14:03 - Dec 20 with 6769 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

I’m sure he’s gutted
[Post edited 20 Dec 2021 14:04]

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Yup down arrow coming but I dont like him on 14:03 - Dec 20 with 6774 viewsitfcjoe

Is this just literally from reading the live text?

If so, then you are beyond help

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Yup down arrow coming but I dont like him on 14:03 - Dec 20 with 6758 viewswkj

20th Dec - Makin is anti McKenna (noted)

I assume you're getting this hot take in so that you can machine-gun a few "I told you so" posts in if he starts poorly - but then if he starts well you'll be like "that was then, this is now - can people just enjoy the results".

Edit: Added in so we can asses the OP's hot take better.

[Post edited 20 Dec 2021 15:04]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Yup down arrow coming but I dont like him on 14:03 - Dec 20 with 6763 viewsSchmoke

10 minutes in to his first press conference....

Jesus f*@cking christ...
Yup down arrow coming but I dont like him on 14:04 - Dec 20 with 6741 viewsBseaBlue

Are you basing that off of 3 questions? Surely not?
Yup down arrow coming but I dont like him on 14:04 - Dec 20 with 6734 viewsSitfcB

Good god.

You’re very strange.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Yup down arrow coming but I dont like him on 14:05 - Dec 20 with 6709 viewsSomethingBlue

Sorry mate, but what on earth is your problem? Take a breath and a step back.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Yup down arrow coming but I dont like him on 14:05 - Dec 20 with 6705 viewsnodge_blue

ffs to your ffs

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

Login to get fewer ads

Yup down arrow coming but I dont like him on 14:06 - Dec 20 with 6683 viewsKieran_Knows

You absolute weapon.

Grow up.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Yup down arrow coming but I dont like him on 14:06 - Dec 20 with 6682 viewschrismakin

Yup down arrow coming but I dont like him on 14:03 - Dec 20 by itfcjoe

Is this just literally from reading the live text?

If so, then you are beyond help

That's rich, you made your mind up based on 1 drink with chambers.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Yup down arrow coming but I dont like him on 14:07 - Dec 20 with 6648 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

I’m going to counteract this by saying one of his answers he just gave I really liked.

“The big support can help but it's going to be up to the players and staff to enable us to get results”

Absolutely right, we always do our bit and it’s time for a manager to do his bit. I’d rather hear that than “it’s a huge club, the fans are amazing, they are the 12th man etc” get it right on the training pitch.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Yup down arrow coming but I dont like him on 14:07 - Dec 20 with 6637 viewsIllinoisblue

With all respect you should take a break.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Yup down arrow coming but I dont like him on 14:07 - Dec 20 with 6581 viewsHerbivore

And here endeth the bell.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Yup down arrow coming but I dont like him on 14:09 - Dec 20 with 6579 viewsitfcjoe

Yup down arrow coming but I dont like him on 14:06 - Dec 20 by chrismakin

That's rich, you made your mind up based on 1 drink with chambers.

You absolute weapon

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Yup down arrow coming but I dont like him on 14:10 - Dec 20 with 6501 viewsDubtractor

Well done. You might have just made the sh1ttest post on here all year, and there has been some strong competition.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Yup down arrow coming but I dont like him on 14:10 - Dec 20 with 6493 viewsEwan_Oozami

1 step forward, 90 million steps back...
[Post edited 20 Dec 2021 14:14]

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Yup down arrow coming but I dont like him on 14:12 - Dec 20 with 6449 viewsCheltenham_Blue

I look forward the the inevitable change of position.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Yup down arrow coming but I dont like him on 14:13 - Dec 20 with 6411 viewsZapers

Yup down arrow coming but I dont like him on 14:10 - Dec 20 by Dubtractor

Well done. You might have just made the sh1ttest post on here all year, and there has been some strong competition.

Absolutely agree! Do you post things just for the sake of it? Anyway who cares what you fink
Yup down arrow coming but I dont like him on 14:13 - Dec 20 with 6392 viewsKieran_Knows

I’m posting again because I genuinely cannot believe anyone is dumb enough to post something like this.

Honestly, go and give your head a massive f**king wobble.

What a berk.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Yup down arrow coming but I dont like him on 14:13 - Dec 20 with 6390 viewsabracaDOBRA_

eh? sorry but this has to be a wind up.

Unless you're in the press room how can you come to this conclusion? From reading live text?

Get a grip geezer
Yup down arrow coming but I dont like him on 14:14 - Dec 20 with 6346 viewsStokieBlue

Maybe he doesn't like you either.

I'm sure Phil's very happy he let you back onto the forums so we all get to enjoy your bizarre hot takes.

SB
[Post edited 20 Dec 2021 14:18]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Yup down arrow coming but I dont like him on 14:14 - Dec 20 with 6342 viewsfooters

I'll take this as confirmation that McKenna is the new Bobby Robson!

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Yup down arrow coming but I dont like him on 14:15 - Dec 20 with 6332 viewsStu_Magoo

Good Lord, what a plonker.
Yup down arrow coming but I dont like him on 14:15 - Dec 20 with 6328 viewsgtsb1966

What's the record for the most down arrows for a single post. You could be on a winner here.
Yup down arrow coming but I dont like him on 14:16 - Dec 20 with 6299 viewsSitfcB

Yup down arrow coming but I dont like him on 14:13 - Dec 20 by Kieran_Knows

I’m posting again because I genuinely cannot believe anyone is dumb enough to post something like this.

Honestly, go and give your head a massive f**king wobble.

What a berk.

I nearly had to reply again as well haha.

It’s Makin but I still can’t believe what he’s said.

Dear oh dear.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024