Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yup down arrow coming but I dont like him 14:02 - Dec 20 with 13506 viewschrismakin

Comes across as a smarmy git already.

Christ we had Lambert and BIG clubs. Now we've got BIG UTD.

ffs

Anyways, fill ya boots. but nope. Not taken to him.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Yup down arrow coming but I dont like him on 15:26 - Dec 20 with 1512 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Hahahaha you absolute wet wipe. Get a grip.

Embarrassment to the fanbase sh*t like this

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Yup down arrow coming but I dont like him on 15:26 - Dec 20 with 1505 viewsnorth_stand77

Yup down arrow coming but I dont like him on 15:18 - Dec 20 by Chondzoresk

-92….is this record?

Think he misjudged his 'down ARROW coming' claim don't you?
Yup down arrow coming but I dont like him on 15:29 - Dec 20 with 1486 viewsRyorry

Yup down arrow coming but I dont like him on 15:18 - Dec 20 by Chondzoresk

-92….is this record?

Maybe he's going to deliver the ton that 11 England cricketers couldn't ...

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Yup down arrow coming but I dont like him on 15:29 - Dec 20 with 1477 viewsBlueBadger

Come on everyone, only four more to crack triple figures.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Yup down arrow coming but I dont like him on 15:37 - Dec 20 with 1427 viewsBlueBadger

Yup down arrow coming but I dont like him on 15:25 - Dec 20 by The_Flashing_Smile

The old line about 'trolling's supposed to make others look stupid' springs to mind if he is.

See? You ALL hate me hammering those old lines, but you all use 'em....

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Yup down arrow coming but I dont like him on 15:38 - Dec 20 with 1427 viewsTrickster

What an L Makin! Quality meme material. Keep up the good work.

Poll: Who do you want to be appointed next Town manager?

Yup down arrow coming but I dont like him on 15:40 - Dec 20 with 1420 viewsblueislander

Yup down arrow coming but I dont like him on 14:16 - Dec 20 by SitfcB

I nearly had to reply again as well haha.

It’s Makin but I still can’t believe what he’s said.

Dear oh dear.

To be fair Makin and Markyp are desperate to take over from Blubfish as the board’s chief attention seeker.
Yup down arrow coming but I dont like him on 15:41 - Dec 20 with 1406 viewsTractor_Buck

What an absolute wetwipe you are. Sometimes football 'supporters' really confuse me.

Congratulations on the three figure downvote though. It's the only good thing you're getting out of this thread.
Login to get fewer ads

Yup down arrow coming but I dont like him on 15:43 - Dec 20 with 1404 viewsfooters

Yup down arrow coming but I dont like him on 15:40 - Dec 20 by blueislander

To be fair Makin and Markyp are desperate to take over from Blubfish as the board’s chief attention seeker.

Now all that's left is the traditional 'I was joking, guys - gotcha!' post and this will all be put to rest. A story as old as time.

footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Yup down arrow coming but I dont like him on 15:52 - Dec 20 with 1326 viewsHciwspi

Can this thread be pinned to the top of the forum, like...forever? 🙂
Yup down arrow coming but I dont like him on 15:55 - Dec 20 with 1350 viewsGavTWTD

I really don't want this thread to be representing TWTD. I don't want it top of the forum so I'm going to lock it.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024