Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
See Barrow beat the Ipswich Veterans side today 18:02 - Jan 15 with 1150 viewsIllinoisblue

I’d like to forget how bad we were against them but it’s burned in my soul.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

See Barrow beat the Ipswich Veterans side today on 19:41 - Jan 15 with 1062 viewsdominiciawful

Nine ex-Ipswich players in the Colchester squad today, with Dobra not involved. They've managed just 17 goals in 23 League Two games. Currently sitting in 22nd. Around 2,200 in attendance today at their soulless ground. Joyous times for Col U.

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

See Barrow beat the Ipswich Veterans side today on 20:58 - Jan 15 with 997 viewsIllinoisblue

See Barrow beat the Ipswich Veterans side today on 19:41 - Jan 15 by dominiciawful

Nine ex-Ipswich players in the Colchester squad today, with Dobra not involved. They've managed just 17 goals in 23 League Two games. Currently sitting in 22nd. Around 2,200 in attendance today at their soulless ground. Joyous times for Col U.

Video on twitter of their owner arguing with fans outside the ground after the game. He tells them “it’s my club not yours” which while technically true probably not the wisest thing to say to fans. Although he was being shouted at and asked why he wouldn’t sell the club

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

See Barrow beat the Ipswich Veterans side today on 21:15 - Jan 15 with 965 viewsSitfcB

See Barrow beat the Ipswich Veterans side today on 20:58 - Jan 15 by Illinoisblue

Video on twitter of their owner arguing with fans outside the ground after the game. He tells them “it’s my club not yours” which while technically true probably not the wisest thing to say to fans. Although he was being shouted at and asked why he wouldn’t sell the club

I want to know what made him grow his hair…

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

See Barrow beat the Ipswich Veterans side today on 22:09 - Jan 15 with 888 viewsBasingstokeBlue

See Barrow beat the Ipswich Veterans side today on 21:15 - Jan 15 by SitfcB

Miracle-Gro.

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

See Barrow beat the Ipswich Veterans side today on 22:11 - Jan 15 with 881 viewsunstableblue

They’re really getting into trouble… need to turn form round and fast

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

See Barrow beat the Ipswich Veterans side today on 22:35 - Jan 15 with 854 viewstextbackup

See Barrow beat the Ipswich Veterans side today on 22:11 - Jan 15 by unstableblue

They’re really getting into trouble… need to turn form round and fast

id enjoy watching them face the drop

i know PC talked some sht, but he really was wrong in his assessment of them lot. colchester fans must have been horrified to see so many players ending their careers rocking up there
[Post edited 16 Jan 2022 2:35]

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

See Barrow beat the Ipswich Veterans side today on 01:10 - Jan 16 with 767 viewsFightingEssex

See Barrow beat the Ipswich Veterans side today on 21:15 - Jan 15 by SitfcB

He grows it out for when he’s on tour with Iron Maiden.

Poll: Next Ipswich Town manager?

See Barrow beat the Ipswich Veterans side today on 11:32 - Jan 16 with 569 viewsjontysnut

See Barrow beat the Ipswich Veterans side today on 01:10 - Jan 16 by FightingEssex

He grows it out for when he’s on tour with Iron Maiden.

There's a touch of Sylvester McCoy about the long haired version.
Login to get fewer ads

See Barrow beat the Ipswich Veterans side today on 11:43 - Jan 16 with 550 viewsgtsb1966

See Barrow beat the Ipswich Veterans side today on 11:46 - Jan 16 with 539 viewschrismakin

See Barrow beat the Ipswich Veterans side today on 22:35 - Jan 15 by textbackup

id enjoy watching them face the drop

i know PC talked some sht, but he really was wrong in his assessment of them lot. colchester fans must have been horrified to see so many players ending their careers rocking up there
[Post edited 16 Jan 2022 2:35]

It's making Lambert look like a bloody genius at the same time.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

See Barrow beat the Ipswich Veterans side today on 11:48 - Jan 16 with 534 viewsclive_baker

At least they’ve got Emyr Huws now...

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024