Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Robson Suite 10:15 - Jan 21 with 1647 viewsITFCLuke

Morning all,

I'm in the Robson Hospitality Suite for the first time tomorrow and just wanted to know if anyone has been for the match day hospitality and their thoughts?

Also the dress code/anything you would have wanted to know?

Thanks
Robson Suite on 10:16 - Jan 21 with 1619 viewsSitfcB

Best to ask a Bristol City fan.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Robson Suite (n/t) on 10:20 - Jan 21 with 1589 viewsitfcpaul

[Post edited 21 Jan 2022 14:02]

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

Robson Suite on 10:21 - Jan 21 with 1580 viewsElderGrizzly

ItfcJoe is in there every week so he can tell you what it's like this season as it may have changed.

I've done it about 10 times through various sponsorships in other seasons.

Outside of the Directors Box experience, it's the best corporate spot in the ground. Good 3 course meal etc, John Wark normally in MC'ing the day and we normally get a non-playing player before the game and you'll get the MoM in after. Well pre-Covid you did anyway.

Seats aren't the best as you are behind the goal rather than on the side, but it's warm!

No jeans, trainers or football shirts is the main steer.
A frosty reception from John Warm......? on 10:22 - Jan 21 with 1566 viewsBloots

Robson Suite (n/t) on 10:20 - Jan 21 by itfcpaul

....I wouldn't exact that.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Robson Suite on 10:29 - Jan 21 with 1530 viewsITFCLuke

Robson Suite on 10:21 - Jan 21 by ElderGrizzly

ItfcJoe is in there every week so he can tell you what it's like this season as it may have changed.

Outside of the Directors Box experience, it's the best corporate spot in the ground. Good 3 course meal etc, John Wark normally in MC'ing the day and we normally get a non-playing player before the game and you'll get the MoM in after. Well pre-Covid you did anyway.

Seats aren't the best as you are behind the goal rather than on the side, but it's warm!

Much appreciated for the reply, the club have offered due to a bereavement of a family member with long standing links to the club.

Be strange to go without them for the first time so hopefully a positive and different experience to our normal season tickets in SBR Upper
Robson Suite on 11:31 - Jan 21 with 1415 viewsbilllm

Suit and tie
Robson Suite on 11:49 - Jan 21 with 1353 viewsLord_Lucan

In general terms I think that if you are going for a lunch or dinner then you should be dressed appropriately regardless of what you might be able to get away with.

Where a nice suit and put everyone else to shame.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Robson Suite on 11:58 - Jan 21 with 1299 viewsCheltenham_Blue

I would 100% ring the club and check on things like dress code. Someone on here shortly to tell you that you’ve all got to be in matching ITFC tracksuits.

Sorry for your loss BTW.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Login to get fewer ads

Robson Suite on 12:34 - Jan 21 with 1134 viewsSitfcB

Robson Suite on 10:21 - Jan 21 by ElderGrizzly

Definitely seen people in jeans in there before. Think dark/black jeans are acceptable.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Robson Suite on 12:46 - Jan 21 with 1084 viewsFreddies_Ears

Robson Suite on 12:34 - Jan 21 by SitfcB

Definitely seen people in jeans in there before. Think dark/black jeans are acceptable.

Depends. I have seen people sent out to put in a pair of club black trousers because they turned up in jeans. Not been in this season though. Just go smart casual and you'll be fine.

Oh, and it is really, really good!!
Robson Suite on 12:49 - Jan 21 with 1064 viewsBLUEBEAT

Robson Suite (n/t) on 10:20 - Jan 21 by itfcpaul

John Warm the account manager at CEMEX?

Good, he’s a boring b@stard.

Poll: W or W

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024