Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I want to see a front 3 tomorrow 09:16 - Mar 4 with 1279 viewstextbackup

Celina Chaplin aluko

Seeing them up against one of the worse players I’ve seen at CB for ITFC would be a joy to watch.

Might even win a penalty (have we had a single pen all season?)

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

I want to see a front 3 tomorrow on 09:20 - Mar 4 with 1248 viewsWickets

Pig scored one Frazer missed one and i'm sure i missed one or two !
I want to see a front 3 tomorrow on 09:29 - Mar 4 with 1215 viewsfranz_tyson

If Toto is playing. He was dropped last game.
If we play those three, we’d better keep it on the deck as Toto (or any other CB) will win every header in the air.

I think Chaplin is probably the club’s best finisher so wouldn’t mind him getting a chance.
I want to see a front 3 tomorrow on 09:35 - Mar 4 with 1190 viewsFenoit

I want to see a front 3 tomorrow on 09:20 - Mar 4 by Wickets

Pig scored one Frazer missed one and i'm sure i missed one or two !

Chaplin vs Gills?
I want to see a front 3 tomorrow on 10:00 - Mar 4 with 1138 viewsSitfcB

Yes I said last week if I had a £1million I’d put it on us getting a penalty tomorrow if Toto plays.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

I want to see a front 3 tomorrow on 10:13 - Mar 4 with 1099 viewstextbackup

I want to see a front 3 tomorrow on 10:00 - Mar 4 by SitfcB

Yes I said last week if I had a £1million I’d put it on us getting a penalty tomorrow if Toto plays.

‘If i had £1million’… I’ve seen your betting slips on Twitter, you can’t be far off that!

I want to see a front 3 tomorrow on 16:55 - Mar 4 with 903 viewsHighgateBlue

Do you think that's maybe why you don't have £1million?
I want to see a front 3 tomorrow on 17:09 - Mar 4 with 880 viewsclive_baker

I would actually be really interested to see us go more balls deep than that in some respects and partner Aluko next to Morsy, given Evans is out. I think he's lovely on the ball, and while we've tended to see him in more advanced areas / #10 I would like to see him a little deeper on the left of centre, Morsy next to him. Celina and Chaplin's energy ahead with the 2 number 10's. Bonne up top, probably.

Walton
Burns Donacien Woolfenden Edmundson Thompson
Morsy Aluko
Celina Chaplin
Bonne

Some might baulk at that pairing of Morsy and Aluko but I think he's got all the attributes to operate in there effectively. Rather him than Carroll tbh.

0-2 Town. Happy days.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

I want to see a front 3 tomorrow on 17:31 - Mar 4 with 834 viewsjaykay

as we had all combinations up front , i think the same.
chaplin at the top of 3 with aluko just behind on the right and celina on the left with the normal 5 at the back and morsey and whoever the manager whats as the other midfield 2

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Login to get fewer ads

I want to see a front 3 tomorrow on 17:56 - Mar 4 with 789 viewsTractorFrog

I think having Conor Chaplin central with Bersant Celina and Sone Aluko either side could work very well, as Chaplin hasn't yet been played there and does appear to be our best finisher (along with Burns). Although James Norwood also hasn't been tried in a central position recently, so I wouldn't mind seeing him given a chance, and Joe Pigott must come good at some point.

They'd all laugh at me if they knew what I was trying to do. To create a new strain of super-wine in half-an-hour with a fraction of nature's resources and a FOOL for an assistant. 'Bernard Black, he's mad,' they'd say, 'he's insane, he's dangerous.' Well I'll show them! I'll show them all!
Poll: What hurt more?

I want to see a front 3 tomorrow on 18:09 - Mar 4 with 769 viewstextbackup

I want to see a front 3 tomorrow on 17:09 - Mar 4 by clive_baker

I would actually be really interested to see us go more balls deep than that in some respects and partner Aluko next to Morsy, given Evans is out. I think he's lovely on the ball, and while we've tended to see him in more advanced areas / #10 I would like to see him a little deeper on the left of centre, Morsy next to him. Celina and Chaplin's energy ahead with the 2 number 10's. Bonne up top, probably.

Walton
Burns Donacien Woolfenden Edmundson Thompson
Morsy Aluko
Celina Chaplin
Bonne

Some might baulk at that pairing of Morsy and Aluko but I think he's got all the attributes to operate in there effectively. Rather him than Carroll tbh.

0-2 Town. Happy days.

aluko is one of them players, that when he has the ball, i feel relaxed, and know its safe

I want to see a front 3 tomorrow on 18:29 - Mar 4 with 731 viewspositivity

knowing us, i'd be more inclined to put it on him scoring a last minute winner (from a corner just to rub salt in the wounds)

or garner
or harrison

it'll be peak ipswich if it's assisted by josh harrop!

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

I want to see a front 3 tomorrow on 20:49 - Mar 4 with 642 viewsWickets

I want to see a front 3 tomorrow on 09:35 - Mar 4 by Fenoit

Chaplin vs Gills?

Yup .
I want to see a front 3 tomorrow on 10:03 - Mar 5 with 432 viewsstrikalite

I want to see a front 3 tomorrow on 18:09 - Mar 4 by textbackup

aluko is one of them players, that when he has the ball, i feel relaxed, and know its safe

First player on my team sheet when fit....
I want to see a front 3 tomorrow on 10:40 - Mar 5 with 398 viewspointofblue

Walton
Donacien - Woolfenden - Edmundson
Burns - Morsy - Bakinson - Thompson
Aluko
Jackson - Pigott

The same starting XI (minus the injured Evans) who helped us net three against Burton. Let’s go back to the last time we were able to convert chances and work from there.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024