Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alex Massie has written a lovely tribute to Warne here 17:40 - Mar 4 with 639 viewsSteve_M

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/rest-in-peace-shane-warne

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Alex Massie has written a lovely tribute to Warne here on 17:51 - Mar 4 with 603 viewschicoazul

Initially read this as Alex Mathie.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Alex Massie has written a lovely tribute to Warne here on 18:00 - Mar 4 with 580 viewsgalacticoblue

Completely in shock - grew up hating him and his arrogance- but only cause he was so good and I would have loved him to be English - as you get older I just look back at his career full of admiration.
Alex Massie has written a lovely tribute to Warne here on 20:14 - Mar 4 with 487 viewswaveneyblue

What an absolutely gorgeous piece of writing... and yeah, I've never said that before
Alex Massie has written a lovely tribute to Warne here on 20:41 - Mar 4 with 452 viewsBrianTablet

Thanks for that. A wonderful piece on a true great.

He was too young for that tag to feel real at the moment.

Sympathies to his family, Australian cricket and the millions around the world who admired and revered him.

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

Alex Massie has written a lovely tribute to Warne here on 10:14 - Mar 5 with 312 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Terrific write up.

I really have so much admiration for Warney he was the best I would agree best bowler of all time. 52 is no age, so so sad

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024