Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hadn’t seen this photo of Terry Butcher before 19:01 - Mar 17 with 1805 viewsIllinoisblue

But I very much like it. Should be on a mural in the ground somewhere

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Hadn’t seen this photo of Terry Butcher before on 19:10 - Mar 17 with 1695 viewsbelgablue

Me neither - that's a cracking photo. Decent kit that as well

Poll: Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer?

Hadn’t seen this photo of Terry Butcher before on 20:17 - Mar 17 with 1536 viewsgainsboroughblue

We should have buried them in that first leg.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Hadn’t seen this photo of Terry Butcher before on 00:59 - Mar 18 with 1243 viewsRetroITFC

I hadn't seen an unautographed version of the photo. Amazing to think that Butch and Chris Woods would be teaming up at Rangers a couple of years later.

Hadn’t seen this photo of Terry Butcher before on 08:29 - Mar 18 with 1018 viewsElephantintheRoom

But embarrassing really seeing as Norwich won that tie - and the cup. I’m sure there are better photos with happier endings

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Hadn’t seen this photo of Terry Butcher before on 08:33 - Mar 18 with 1008 viewsitfcjoe

Hadn’t seen this photo of Terry Butcher before on 08:29 - Mar 18 by ElephantintheRoom

But embarrassing really seeing as Norwich won that tie - and the cup. I’m sure there are better photos with happier endings

You must be fun at parties

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Hadn’t seen this photo of Terry Butcher before on 09:29 - Mar 18 with 923 viewsTrumptonBlue

I'm with Elephant on this one. It's a nice photo, but really it just brings back the pain of how me managed to cock up that semi-final.
Hadn’t seen this photo of Terry Butcher before on 09:48 - Mar 18 with 880 viewsGeoffSentence

Hadn’t seen this photo of Terry Butcher before on 08:29 - Mar 18 by ElephantintheRoom

Still a good photo though you relentless pessimist.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Hadn’t seen this photo of Terry Butcher before on 10:07 - Mar 18 with 853 viewsRIPbobby

I will never understand how we didn't score 6 or 7 in that first leg. It was so 1 sided.
Login to get fewer ads

Hadn’t seen this photo of Terry Butcher before on 10:08 - Mar 18 with 846 viewsDyland

Your negativity and cynicism are a joy to behold Nerders. Keep up the good work!

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Hadn’t seen this photo of Terry Butcher before on 10:13 - Mar 18 with 839 viewsEwan_Oozami

There are better photos that have happier endings but Phil won't allow them to be posted on this website...

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Hadn’t seen this photo of Terry Butcher before on 11:27 - Mar 18 with 756 viewsdirtyboy

I thought it was Lee Mack for a moment.
Hadn’t seen this photo of Terry Butcher before on 11:54 - Mar 18 with 711 viewsRetroITFC

Hopefully this will cheer you up.

[Post edited 18 Mar 2022 11:54]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024