Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Enjoy the game tonight everyone… 17:04 - Apr 19 with 660 viewshoppy

Disappointed to be missing it, due to the date change… but will be at the theatre in London instead, so won’t even get to watch live. When do highlights/full game go on iFollow?
[Post edited 19 Apr 2022 17:06]

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Enjoy the game tonight everyone… on 17:08 - Apr 19 with 631 viewsEly_Blue

I bailed a couple of weeks back on tonight’s game as I’m 200 miles away, lucky for me I hadn’t made plans to go as I’m down with the dreaded C.
I could do with brightening up but I don’t know whether to part with my tenner in the hope we win or get to 9.45 and think that’s another 90 minutes against a top side that I won’t get back

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Enjoy the game tonight everyone… on 17:14 - Apr 19 with 610 viewsunstableblue

What you going to see Hoppy?

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Enjoy the game tonight everyone… on 18:08 - Apr 19 with 553 viewsSwansea_Blue

I’ve not even got wifi access tonight, so will be relying on this place* and BBC text updates. Boo. Someone OUT!

*Not the chat room, as that’s like being in a washing machine with 20 monkeys on speed.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Enjoy the game tonight everyone… on 18:17 - Apr 19 with 533 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Enjoy the game tonight everyone… on 17:08 - Apr 19 by Ely_Blue

I bailed a couple of weeks back on tonight’s game as I’m 200 miles away, lucky for me I hadn’t made plans to go as I’m down with the dreaded C.
I could do with brightening up but I don’t know whether to part with my tenner in the hope we win or get to 9.45 and think that’s another 90 minutes against a top side that I won’t get back

For chuffs sake Ely. Don't call it 'the dreaded C' I had a moment of panic then that you were trying to tell us something.

Hope you feel better and Covid free soon.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Enjoy the game tonight everyone… on 18:25 - Apr 19 with 518 viewsquad

I think that the highlights / full game appear on ifollow around 1am the next day but it varies. Definitely will be on there sometime tomorrow in any case.
Enjoy the game tonight everyone… on 18:28 - Apr 19 with 512 viewsBluebell

It's our first Tuesday night live game this season despite having season tickets. Not made any other games for various reasons.

Enjoy the theatre Hoppy.
Enjoy the game tonight everyone… on 19:32 - Apr 19 with 442 viewsEly_Blue

Enjoy the game tonight everyone… on 18:17 - Apr 19 by Cheltenham_Blue

For chuffs sake Ely. Don't call it 'the dreaded C' I had a moment of panic then that you were trying to tell us something.

Hope you feel better and Covid free soon.

Sorry I just didn’t want to call it the Rona.

I didn’t mean to panic anyone, I’ll survive, I’ve felt sh1t since Friday but only tested positive yesterday, worst thing is I can’t smell or taste a damn thing

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Enjoy the game tonight everyone… on 23:51 - Apr 19 with 391 viewshoppy

Enjoy the game tonight everyone… on 17:14 - Apr 19 by unstableblue

What you going to see Hoppy?

Took Yasmin to see Wicked. We’d booked tickets just before the date change, but got a really good price that wouldn’t have been applicable had we tried to move it!

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024