Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where do you think KM will search for new striker/s 10:56 - Apr 26 with 2042 viewsMancBlue86

Be interesting to see if he uses his knowledge of the youth system, maybe and Irish player or will we look abroad? Seems like an age since we done that, atleast successfully but it’s worked for us before. Counago and Reuser being some, someone like them would be great.

Poll: Who should be in goal tommorow?

Where do you think KM will search for new striker/s on 12:44 - Apr 26 with 417 viewsKieran_Knows

Where do you think KM will search for new striker/s on 12:43 - Apr 26 by FromReuserWithLove

Don't Everton use FM's database as a genuine scouting tool? I accept this is not a glowing reference for such activity.

They certainly did a few years back, yes.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Where do you think KM will search for new striker/s on 12:54 - Apr 26 with 387 viewsBiGDonnie

Where do you think KM will search for new striker/s on 12:42 - Apr 26 by footers

Now now, He Wrote Some Football Blogs Once so definitely can't be booted...

Which one?

https://blog.feedspot.com/norwich_city_fc_blogs/

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Where do you think KM will search for new striker/s on 18:15 - Apr 26 with 288 viewsfactual_blue

I think he'll start his search in the 'football' part of this forum, so unfortunately he won't see your advice.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Where do you think KM will search for new striker/s on 18:30 - Apr 26 with 272 viewsDerryfromBury

Where do you think KM will search for new striker/s on 11:11 - Apr 26 by ElderGrizzly

Tesco Copdock of course

Waitrose surely
Where do you think KM will search for new striker/s on 18:30 - Apr 26 with 271 viewschicoazul

Where do you think KM will search for new striker/s on 12:14 - Apr 26 by ElephantintheRoom

He could try looking at the Junior teams here - especially the one rebelling after being consigned to Swindon. That would be good management.

Peal away their cult status and Reuser and Counago were expensive flops so I suspect someone a lot more successful than either is urgently required to appease Mr Schwarz.

I suspect there will be an ineffectual recruit from Man U’s youth discard pile on loan - and someone with Bristol City provenance. Don’t expect much money as last year almost certainly exceeded the budget - and a bit of belt tightening will be required

Don’t you start on Reuser and Pablo again I won’t have it. It’s not 2005.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024