Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No second fine for Boris 11:19 - May 12 with 1085 viewsSouperJim

But would it make any shred of difference if he got another?

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

No second fine for Boris on 12:39 - May 12 with 1013 viewsEireannach_gorm

How many are required for a quorum?
No second fine for Boris on 12:52 - May 12 with 990 viewsHARRY10

there's more investigations still

meanwhile Windbag has dragged his menagerie of freaks, failures and cokeheads to Stoke, as if that will up their IQ

why nor save those 1,000s and help the poor
No second fine for Boris on 14:02 - May 12 with 924 viewsElderGrizzly

There are still 6 events he is under investigation for.

The one he got a fine for was apparently the weakest case, so he'll definitely get more.

They appear to simply not care though. Law breaking, getting battered in the local elections, PPE fraud etc all just get brushed off
No second fine for Boris on 14:26 - May 12 with 887 viewsHARRY10

No second fine for Boris on 14:02 - May 12 by ElderGrizzly

There are still 6 events he is under investigation for.

The one he got a fine for was apparently the weakest case, so he'll definitely get more.

They appear to simply not care though. Law breaking, getting battered in the local elections, PPE fraud etc all just get brushed off

I think the Sue Gray report will be damning - though I cannot imagine any progressive politician wants the bloated gutbucket out, at the moment.

A rabid dog a Crufts would not cause as much harm as the fat gutted failure is currently doing to his party

Long may it continue
No second fine for Boris on 15:38 - May 12 with 826 viewsmylittletown

No second fine for Boris on 12:52 - May 12 by HARRY10

there's more investigations still

meanwhile Windbag has dragged his menagerie of freaks, failures and cokeheads to Stoke, as if that will up their IQ

why nor save those 1,000s and help the poor

Stoke is one of the very few places where that lot would actually raise the average IQ.
No second fine for Boris on 17:12 - May 12 with 782 viewsSeablu

No second fine for Boris on 14:26 - May 12 by HARRY10

I think the Sue Gray report will be damning - though I cannot imagine any progressive politician wants the bloated gutbucket out, at the moment.

A rabid dog a Crufts would not cause as much harm as the fat gutted failure is currently doing to his party

Long may it continue

Now look, you simply mustn’t refer to him being fat because it upsets those with very real concer….

Ah never mind, cartoon dog will be along soon to admonish you and daveU will further highlight the error of your ways with another fiendishly erudite prod of his voting button.
No second fine for Boris on 20:23 - May 12 with 708 viewsSeablu

No second fine for Boris on 17:12 - May 12 by Seablu

Now look, you simply mustn’t refer to him being fat because it upsets those with very real concer….

Ah never mind, cartoon dog will be along soon to admonish you and daveU will further highlight the error of your ways with another fiendishly erudite prod of his voting button.

Despite your puppy love for our racist and homophobic leader, I’m warming to your impeccable comic timing, dave.
A few words for your fan base…?
No second fine for Boris on 20:30 - May 12 with 696 viewsHARRY10

No second fine for Boris on 17:12 - May 12 by Seablu

that is Dave U-Bend I presume - not connected to the other troll, the aptyly named rimjob (see other threads)

And I see our pircine PM was hauled up to Stoke today - a place of much unemployment, which must have been the reason he was photo'ed (wide angled lens) with Pauline from the League of Gentlemen

https://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/news/stoke-on-trent-news/burleigh-pottery-puttin
Login to get fewer ads

No second fine for Boris on 20:32 - May 12 with 694 viewsSeablu

No second fine for Boris on 15:38 - May 12 by mylittletown

Stoke is one of the very few places where that lot would actually raise the average IQ.

Question Time in Stoke a couple of months ago, was a real eye opener.
A hideous display of ignorance in its purest form, and those were the ones clever enough to download the application form.
No second fine for Boris on 22:52 - May 12 with 634 viewsmylittletown

No second fine for Boris on 20:32 - May 12 by Seablu

Question Time in Stoke a couple of months ago, was a real eye opener.
A hideous display of ignorance in its purest form, and those were the ones clever enough to download the application form.

Stoke has no redeeming features, and the locals make it even worse.
No second fine for Boris on 23:35 - May 12 with 610 viewsChurchman

Not to me. Not a shred. He is what he is. Just think of all the unacceptable words that you can’t put on a forum and there he is.
No second fine for Boris on 06:29 - May 13 with 562 viewswkj

People doing 'the right thing' will not lead to Borris being ousted - What will is when the stories feel they're unelectable in 2024. Their election plan is a list of 'cost of living' measures that magically don't exist at this time, so they will be fine.

Just keep this all fresh in your mind when they start their 2024 charge - they're hedging their bets right now to win the election later, rather than act now to help ease the blow of the cost of living crisis.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024