Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why do have fans that have this view? 09:43 - May 17 with 1822 viewshype313

Notice one of the lads that hangs around Alex Griffin has also stated he's Arsenal and Ipswich.

Can't comprehend that.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Why do have fans that have this view? on 09:47 - May 17 with 1777 viewsJ2BLUE

Christ, what a glutton for punishment.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Why do have fans that have this view? on 09:49 - May 17 with 1754 viewsclive_baker

Who the feck is Alex Griffin?

Don't really understand supporting 2 clubs but each to their own, and I can certainly forgive anyone if they're calling Morgan a parasite.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Why do have fans that have this view? on 09:50 - May 17 with 1745 viewsWeWereZombies

Lad? It's Maitland-Niles' mum doing the Turing Test...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Why do have fans that have this view? on 11:55 - May 17 with 1508 viewsIllinoisblue

Why do have fans that have this view? on 09:49 - May 17 by clive_baker

Who the feck is Alex Griffin?

Don't really understand supporting 2 clubs but each to their own, and I can certainly forgive anyone if they're calling Morgan a parasite.

Griffin has jumped on the Glashow Rangers bandwagon this season; done his matchday videos for three of their European games. Wonder if he’ll be rocking up in Spain

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Why do have fans that have this view? on 12:40 - May 17 with 1407 viewsBlueBlood90

Why do have fans that have this view? on 11:55 - May 17 by Illinoisblue

Griffin has jumped on the Glashow Rangers bandwagon this season; done his matchday videos for three of their European games. Wonder if he’ll be rocking up in Spain

I saw him on Twitter saying that he will be in Seville for the final but doesn't want to buy a ticket as it should go to a proper Rangers fans. He's taken loads of pelters from their fans for going to their previous big games. I feel a bit sorry for him though as surely it would've been a Rangers fan selling him the tickets.

Poll: Do you think we have a stronger squad this season or last season?

Why do have fans that have this view? on 12:53 - May 17 with 1358 viewsVeggie

Why do have fans that have this view? on 11:55 - May 17 by Illinoisblue

Why do have fans that have this view? on 12:56 - May 17 with 1331 viewsIllinoisblue

Why do have fans that have this view? on 12:40 - May 17 by BlueBlood90

I saw him on Twitter saying that he will be in Seville for the final but doesn't want to buy a ticket as it should go to a proper Rangers fans. He's taken loads of pelters from their fans for going to their previous big games. I feel a bit sorry for him though as surely it would've been a Rangers fan selling him the tickets.

That’s a good point and is a little harsh on him if as you say it’s rangers fans who would have sold him tickets. He seems harmless enough but I will never ever ever ever understand a footy fan in their 20s spending so much time making v-logs instead of having a few beers and enjoying the game. At some point we no longer need to know what Dave from Chantry thinks the score will be. “I reckon 2-0 to the Town, yep.” Okay, great. And what about you Bob? “3-1 for me, lovely job, come on the Town.” Cool.

Smash that subscribe button, I guess. Or pass me a beer. Tough choice.

62 - 78 - 81

Why do have fans that have this view? on 12:56 - May 17 with 1329 viewsJ2BLUE

Why do have fans that have this view? on 12:53 - May 17 by Veggie

No interest in watching but credit to him if he's making money doing something like this. I'm sitting here at work bored and annoyed dealing the same stuff over and over. If he's finding a way to get paid watching football then fair play.

Truly impaired.

Login to get fewer ads

Why do have fans that have this view? on 13:29 - May 17 with 1247 viewsIllinoisblue

Why do have fans that have this view? on 12:56 - May 17 by J2BLUE

No interest in watching but credit to him if he's making money doing something like this. I'm sitting here at work bored and annoyed dealing the same stuff over and over. If he's finding a way to get paid watching football then fair play.

I was wondering that too, about the monetization of YouTube videos. I assume the number of subscribers to a channel is irrelevant and it’s all about number of views of individual videos and how many times an ad is seen. His Rangers Leipzig video got 133k views so guessing that generates some decent beer money.

62 - 78 - 81

Why do have fans that have this view? on 13:32 - May 17 with 1227 viewsJ2BLUE

Why do have fans that have this view? on 13:29 - May 17 by Illinoisblue

I was wondering that too, about the monetization of YouTube videos. I assume the number of subscribers to a channel is irrelevant and it’s all about number of views of individual videos and how many times an ad is seen. His Rangers Leipzig video got 133k views so guessing that generates some decent beer money.

Some Youtube channels are ridiculous now. They make enough money to just do whatever random thing they think of. Some of those people look like they have more fun in a day than i'll have in a lifetime.

Truly impaired.

Why do have fans that have this view? on 13:41 - May 17 with 1185 viewsitfcjoe

Why do have fans that have this view? on 13:29 - May 17 by Illinoisblue

If he's getting 133k views on videos then he'll be coining some proper money in - if he is doing that regularly it is huge numbers.

There is not money to be made on Ipswich so can see why he is drifting away, but if you can get a following from a big club there is serious money to make

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Why do have fans that have this view? on 14:26 - May 17 with 1089 viewsIllinoisblue

Why do have fans that have this view? on 13:41 - May 17 by itfcjoe

If he's getting 133k views on videos then he'll be coining some proper money in - if he is doing that regularly it is huge numbers.

There is not money to be made on Ipswich so can see why he is drifting away, but if you can get a following from a big club there is serious money to make

That 133k seems to be a one-off. Still like to know what defines proper money though. 300 quid? 500? A grand? I have no idea.

The Ipswich ones seem to top out around 10k views.

62 - 78 - 81

Why do have fans that have this view? on 14:37 - May 17 with 1046 viewsitfcjoe

Why do have fans that have this view? on 14:26 - May 17 by Illinoisblue

That 133k seems to be a one-off. Still like to know what defines proper money though. 300 quid? 500? A grand? I have no idea.

Arsenal fan TV gets about 35 million views a month - and that will earn them over £1m in revenue from YouTube....!

If you were to get 300,000 views are month you'd prob be earning something like £15k a year - so id he could do 4 or 5 100k views a month it'd be something like £25k a year

Why do have fans that have this view? on 14:37 - May 17 with 1047 viewswkj

Why do have fans that have this view? on 14:26 - May 17 by Illinoisblue

133k views really does not net that much money at all - It is about £50-£80 per 100k (with a minimum run time of 10m) from ad revenue alone.
[Post edited 17 May 2022 14:38]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Why do have fans that have this view? on 14:42 - May 17 with 1023 viewswkj

Why do have fans that have this view? on 14:37 - May 17 by itfcjoe

Arsenal fan TV gets about 35 million views a month - and that will earn them over £1m in revenue from YouTube....!

If you were to get 300,000 views are month you'd prob be earning something like £15k a year - so id he could do 4 or 5 100k views a month it'd be something like £25k a year

Ooof, not even remotely close. Channels like AFTV will be on a completely different monetisation tier as the hobby level youtube accounts.

Crybaby

Why do have fans that have this view? on 14:54 - May 17 with 959 viewsitfcjoe

Why do have fans that have this view? on 14:42 - May 17 by wkj

Ooof, not even remotely close. Channels like AFTV will be on a completely different monetisation tier as the hobby level youtube accounts.

Ah ok - not an area of expertise for me.

But with his 34k subscribers and 10-15k views on every Ipswich video and 100k+ on his Rangers one he'll certainly be earning a salary from it - and his last 5 Rangers videos are all over 70k, with 1 at 133k and another at 174k there must be good money to be made on that side.

He just may as well sack off Ipswich and watch Rangers every week

Why do have fans that have this view? on 15:09 - May 17 with 916 viewswkj

Why do have fans that have this view? on 14:54 - May 17 by itfcjoe

But with his 34k subscribers and 10-15k views on every Ipswich video and 100k+ on his Rangers one he'll certainly be earning a salary from it - and his last 5 Rangers videos are all over 70k, with 1 at 133k and another at 174k there must be good money to be made on that side.

It depends, if any of those videos are < 10 minutes long, they will be worth about £15-£25 for around 100k views - Anything over 10 minutes is when you start seeing about £50-80 per 100k.

The real money on youtube for smaller channels is crowd sourced (Patreon/Kofo) - If a small channel has a generous, yet small audience - it will be earning much more than a larger counterpart on the bottom monetization tier who is drawing ad revenue alone.

It used to be much better before Google and a bunch of bigger advertisers fell out, and better still during youtube's infancy.

Crybaby

Why do have fans that have this view? on 15:13 - May 17 with 899 viewsDJR

He's been lucky this year because Rangers have done well in Europe. I doubt he'd get anything like those figures in a more normal Scottish season, with Rangers knocked out early. At that stage, he'd probably move on to other clubs. As well as Arsenal, I think he's also been at Leeds this season. But I suppose along the way, he is improving his brand, and picking up people who like his style: I can't believe the 15,000 who watch his Ipswich videos all support the Town. For what it's worth, I don't find his style or personality especially appealing, probably because of my age, but I do often watch the first five minutes or so of his Ipswich videos because it does include coverage in and around the stadium, particularly given the fact that Archant's Gameday videos no longer include any footage in the stadium.
[Post edited 17 May 2022 15:16]
Why do have fans that have this view? on 15:13 - May 17 with 897 viewsportmanking

Wkj is right.

A rough estimate is £2-£4 per 1,000 YouTube views. So a vid with 174,000 views will only net him circa £700 max.

To really hit the big bucks you need to be getting big six-figure views or greater.
Why do have fans that have this view? on 15:14 - May 17 with 886 viewsitfcjoe

Why do have fans that have this view? on 15:09 - May 17 by wkj

It depends, if any of those videos are < 10 minutes long, they will be worth about £15-£25 for around 100k views - Anything over 10 minutes is when you start seeing about £50-80 per 100k.

The real money on youtube for smaller channels is crowd sourced (Patreon/Kofo) - If a small channel has a generous, yet small audience - it will be earning much more than a larger counterpart on the bottom monetization tier who is drawing ad revenue alone.

It used to be much better before Google and a bunch of bigger advertisers fell out, and better still during youtube's infancy.

Makes sense.

Was listening about some far right YouTuber the other day on a pod and they were saying how this person has >1,000 patreons and minimum tier is £/$3 a month.....serious money for what is a pretty small audience all things considered

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024