Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
World Cup host cities 2026 for anyone that cares 21:52 - Jun 20 with 1483 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Not sure if anyone saw the confirmed list for four years time but interesting that there’s no;

- Chicago
- Denver
- Vegas
- Nashville

Two Texas stadiums, one of which is in the middle of nowhere, one stadium in Santa Clara, no where near the city and a small market like Kansas City with no international flights and not that much hotel capacity. I read into why Chicago and Vegas didn’t and it bid was rather interesting what FIFA demand of host cities these days. Vegas had no interest, even with that brand new stadium.

Nashville stadium is a brilliant location for bars. Chicago the third largest city in the country and a great city in the summer and I’d take Denver over KC all day.

48 teams I believe, so hopefully we make it!
World Cup host cities 2026 for anyone that cares on 23:20 - Jun 20 with 1319 viewsIllinoisblue

Bit rubbish, isn’t it? It’s not a great stadium by any stretch but had assumed soldier field would be a venue.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

World Cup host cities 2026 for anyone that cares on 23:33 - Jun 20 with 1301 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

World Cup host cities 2026 for anyone that cares on 23:20 - Jun 20 by Illinoisblue

Bit rubbish, isn’t it? It’s not a great stadium by any stretch but had assumed soldier field would be a venue.

Yea I’m not thrilled with the list.
World Cup host cities 2026 for anyone that cares on 00:23 - Jun 21 with 1259 viewsIllinoisblue

World Cup host cities 2026 for anyone that cares on 23:33 - Jun 20 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Yea I’m not thrilled with the list.

Nashville would have been amazing, 20k England fans there would have been quite the sight.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

World Cup host cities 2026 for anyone that cares on 01:51 - Jun 21 with 1229 viewsKropotkin123

I'm liking that Vancouver and Seattle made it. I could get to a game or two if the tickets are reasonable

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

World Cup host cities 2026 for anyone that cares on 03:04 - Jun 21 with 1205 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

World Cup host cities 2026 for anyone that cares on 01:51 - Jun 21 by Kropotkin123

I'm liking that Vancouver and Seattle made it. I could get to a game or two if the tickets are reasonable

Beautiful part of the world.
World Cup host cities 2026 for anyone that cares on 04:56 - Jun 21 with 1130 viewsreadtheleaguetable

It’s all good. It’s in Toronto. Just a four hour drive for me.
“it’s coming home, it’s coming home, it’s coming, Football’s coming home”.

Qu'est-ce que vous chantez? Nous chantons "Les Bleus, allez!"

World Cup host cities 2026 for anyone that cares on 05:20 - Jun 21 with 1113 viewsacj

Hoping to get to a game at the Azteca as it’s a ground I’ve always wanted to go to, and there’s never gunna be a better occasion for it. Not really bothered by the idea of going to any games in the states if I’m honest, but if England were drawn to play in Guadalajara or Monterrey I’d be bang on that.

Poll: Will Town score again this season?

World Cup host cities 2026 for anyone that cares on 07:15 - Jun 21 with 1007 viewsWeWereZombies

The one in Boston sounds a cut above the rest...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/61835686

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Login to get fewer ads

World Cup host cities 2026 for anyone that cares on 09:17 - Jun 21 with 878 viewsclive_baker

Shame a couple of those aren’t on the list, particularly Denver. Not least because I have family in Colorado and there isn’t a venue within 500 miles of them, but it can still work.

Its still got the makings of a brilliant World Cup. Would love England to get a game in Boston, or better still Ireland to get a game there. That would be quite something.

After the nonsense of a WC in Qatar at least we have the prospect of the Euro’s in Germany and then the 2026 in America. I’m really keen to get out there, I probably won’t bother with Mexico or Toronto, but would be keen on Vancouver. Will probably go location over fixture to some extent (England aside). Best get saving.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

World Cup host cities 2026 for anyone that cares on 10:33 - Jun 21 with 792 viewsquirkie

World Cup host cities 2026 for anyone that cares on 03:04 - Jun 21 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Beautiful part of the world.

Indeed, I did a road trip from San Francisco to Seattle up highway 1 a few years ago, Washington State was amazing, Olympic NP, Mount Rainier NP, North Cascades NP and Seattle itself was a fabulous city. I'm looking at WC 2026 for a few weeks rather than this years farce of a WC location.

Poll: How long will we be in League One/League Two from next season?

World Cup host cities 2026 for anyone that cares on 14:54 - Jun 21 with 666 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

World Cup host cities 2026 for anyone that cares on 10:33 - Jun 21 by quirkie

Indeed, I did a road trip from San Francisco to Seattle up highway 1 a few years ago, Washington State was amazing, Olympic NP, Mount Rainier NP, North Cascades NP and Seattle itself was a fabulous city. I'm looking at WC 2026 for a few weeks rather than this years farce of a WC location.

A few years ago we drove from Portland up the Oregon coast and ended in Seattle. Stayed in Cannon beach and done some glorious hikes over looking the pacific. Absolutely stunning.
World Cup host cities 2026 for anyone that cares on 15:25 - Jun 21 with 622 viewsArnoldMoorhen

World Cup host cities 2026 for anyone that cares on 07:15 - Jun 21 by WeWereZombies

The one in Boston sounds a cut above the rest...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/61835686

That stadium is one of the reasons the World Cup went to the Americas rather than the Emirates again- it's better than the best Oman can get.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024