Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why is Sam Morsy sticking his nose in? 11:21 - Jun 23 with 3275 viewsSTYG

Morsy would have played against John-Jules numerous times, seen him as close as anyone, will have heard what his defenders said about him and would have seen him analysed and mentioned before matches as part of the tactical approach.

So he thinks that qualifies him to rate John-Jules and proclaim him to be a 'big, big signing'?

Morsy needs to stick to playing football and not giving his unqualified opinion, because quite frankly there are people like The Fisherman on Twitter, who can quickly check his stats on wikipedia and tell us that it's a pointless loan.

Completely unfair of Morsy to be spreading his fake news as if it's fact when the real experts who've not been tricked into rating the kid by actually seeing him play, have been telling us how uninspiring it is.

Pipe down Captain!

[Post edited 23 Jun 2022 11:24]
Why is Sam Morsy sticking his nose in? on 11:22 - Jun 23 with 3239 viewsMediocre_Quick

God I hope this is a troll to the usual wingers of the board to set them off, if not, whut
Why is Sam Morsy sticking his nose in? on 11:24 - Jun 23 with 3210 viewsSTYG

Why is Sam Morsy sticking his nose in? on 11:22 - Jun 23 by Mediocre_Quick

God I hope this is a troll to the usual wingers of the board to set them off, if not, whut

I suppose it speaks volumes of a section of society that it isn't entirely obvious to you and there probably are people who feel they are better qualified to rate a player than an actual player.
Why is Sam Morsy sticking his nose in? on 11:30 - Jun 23 with 3104 viewspointofblue

In fairness, Morsy is hardly going to come out and call him crap is he? I mean, admittedly, we had more than one manager in the Evans era who took that approach but…

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Why is Sam Morsy sticking his nose in? on 11:39 - Jun 23 with 3000 viewsSTYG

Why is Sam Morsy sticking his nose in? on 11:24 - Jun 23 by STYG

I suppose it speaks volumes of a section of society that it isn't entirely obvious to you and there probably are people who feel they are better qualified to rate a player than an actual player.

Hahaha!

Mediocre_quick - this is what you private messaged me about to argue over! I genuinely had no issue where I'd tried to give you 'aggro' but this hilarious.

I am actually clarifying what I've said, making fun of people on Twitter talking rubbish and you've taken that as a personal dig and reported me for abuse. Brilliant.

To explain, I posted something satirical suggesting random twitter people know more about footballers than footballers, you asked if it was my genuine opinion or not and I suggested it was mad we lived in times where people could hold such stupid opinions that you could genuinely not be sure I was joking or not.

And you've taken massive offence on that and sent me a message and reported me for abuse.

I can't help thinking that you've somehow taken, ridiculously, taken offence to my comments and allowed it to almost become a self-fulfilling prophecy of sorts.

Anyway, apologies that my attempt at satire, followed by my agreeing with you was taken as a personal attack!
[Post edited 23 Jun 2022 11:41]
Why is Sam Morsy sticking his nose in? on 11:40 - Jun 23 with 2989 viewsSTYG

Why is Sam Morsy sticking his nose in? on 11:30 - Jun 23 by pointofblue

In fairness, Morsy is hardly going to come out and call him crap is he? I mean, admittedly, we had more than one manager in the Evans era who took that approach but…

He's not, but he also doesn't often come out and give such praise either.

Good move from the captain nonetheless.
Why is Sam Morsy sticking his nose in? on 12:02 - Jun 23 with 2820 viewsBlueBadger

Why is Sam Morsy sticking his nose in? on 11:24 - Jun 23 by STYG

LOL, 'abuse report ed'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Why is Sam Morsy sticking his nose in? on 12:03 - Jun 23 with 2795 viewsSTYG

Why is Sam Morsy sticking his nose in? on 12:02 - Jun 23 by BlueBadger

LOL, 'abuse report ed'.

I got a DM too about why I was giving him aggro and what my problem with him was.

Don't believe in DM's. Anything I'd say I'd say it here. But this one has me scratching my head I'll be honest.
Why is Sam Morsy sticking his nose in? on 12:04 - Jun 23 with 2771 viewsChurchman

Why is Sam Morsy sticking his nose in? on 11:30 - Jun 23 by pointofblue

Would be dead funny if he did. Imagine the uproar….
Login to get fewer ads

Why is Sam Morsy sticking his nose in? on 12:06 - Jun 23 with 2750 viewsSTYG

Why is Sam Morsy sticking his nose in? on 12:04 - Jun 23 by Churchman

Would be dead funny if he did. Imagine the uproar….

If Lambert had Twitter, I'd imagine that's the sort of thing he'd have done on arriving to find Donacien was at the club.
Why is Sam Morsy sticking his nose in? on 12:14 - Jun 23 with 2638 viewsWallingford_Boy

I beg your pardon?

RIP Sir Bobby

Why is Sam Morsy sticking his nose in? on 12:16 - Jun 23 with 2607 viewsstopmoaning

This is a joke thread isn’t it? Just to clarify.
Why is Sam Morsy sticking his nose in? on 12:30 - Jun 23 with 2456 viewsSTYG

Why is Sam Morsy sticking his nose in? on 12:16 - Jun 23 by stopmoaning

This is a joke thread isn’t it? Just to clarify.

Last time I tried to clarify that someone thought I was having a pop at them!

So

a) Yes. My post was poking fun at people at Twitter who write players off before they have played and think they know more than Morsy.
b) No issue with you whatsoever. I wish you well.
Why is Sam Morsy sticking his nose in? on 12:50 - Jun 23 with 2283 viewsstopmoaning

Why is Sam Morsy sticking his nose in? on 12:30 - Jun 23 by STYG

Last time I tried to clarify that someone thought I was having a pop at them!

So

a) Yes. My post was poking fun at people at Twitter who write players off before they have played and think they know more than Morsy.
b) No issue with you whatsoever. I wish you well.

Ahhh, good good.

Didn't know if you were just one of those crazy people.
Why is Sam Morsy sticking his nose in? on 13:14 - Jun 23 with 2086 viewsSTYG

Why is Sam Morsy sticking his nose in? on 12:50 - Jun 23 by stopmoaning

Ahhh, good good.

Didn't know if you were just one of those crazy people.

I followed Town home and away under McCarthy. I am still crazy!
Why is Sam Morsy sticking his nose in? on 14:01 - Jun 23 with 1809 viewsBlueBadger

Why is Sam Morsy sticking his nose in? on 12:03 - Jun 23 by STYG

I got a DM too about why I was giving him aggro and what my problem with him was.

Don't believe in DM's. Anything I'd say I'd say it here. But this one has me scratching my head I'll be honest.

It ain't aggro till you've had people trying to post your address, real name or wedding photos.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Why is Sam Morsy sticking his nose in? on 14:43 - Jun 23 with 1671 viewsSwansea_Blue

Why is Sam Morsy sticking his nose in? on 14:01 - Jun 23 by BlueBadger

It ain't aggro till you've had people trying to post your address, real name or wedding photos.

Calm down Brian in Melton!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Why is Sam Morsy sticking his nose in? on 15:30 - Jun 23 with 1533 viewsBigCommon

[Post edited 23 Jun 2022 15:37]
Why is Sam Morsy sticking his nose in? on 16:24 - Jun 23 with 1353 viewsjeera

Why is Sam Morsy sticking his nose in? on 12:14 - Jun 23 by Wallingford_Boy

I beg your pardon?

He called him a 'whut'.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Why is Sam Morsy sticking his nose in? on 16:32 - Jun 23 with 1321 viewsOldsmoker

If you're going to insult me then at least get your spelling right.

I'm a whinger - not a winger FFS.
[Post edited 23 Jun 2022 16:33]

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024