Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oh do Feck off and crawl back under your Johnson sized rock.. 13:22 - Jul 3 with 1269 viewsElderGrizzly

Did Civil Servants negotiate the NI Protocol?

Did Civil Servants introduce significant barriers to trade with the EU?

Did Civil Servants break international law on the watch of the most woefully inexperienced Attorney General in history?
Oh do Feck off and crawl back under your Johnson sized rock.. on 14:28 - Jul 3 with 1112 viewsSwansea_Blue

It seems one of the “basic facts of biology” is that the parietal and frontal regions of her brain are somewhat underdeveloped!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Oh do Feck off and crawl back under your Johnson sized rock.. on 14:39 - Jul 3 with 1070 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Why is it "brave" of a minister to try to bully civil servants into breaking the law for them?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Oh do Feck off and crawl back under your Johnson sized rock.. on 14:58 - Jul 3 with 1012 viewsMullet

Never Brexit's fault. Never their fault.

It's as tiresome as anything else how these entitled children have grab hold of the country and are simply now trying to take as much as they can.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Oh do Feck off and crawl back under your Johnson sized rock.. on 14:58 - Jul 3 with 1011 viewsnaa

Obviously it's ridiculous to try to blame others for their failings, but welcome to this government!

However, hasn't she ever watched Yes Minister? It's the job of the civil service!
Oh do Feck off and crawl back under your Johnson sized rock.. on 17:21 - Jul 3 with 791 viewsChurchman

No (I know who did)

No

No

I know that you of all people know that Civil Servants enact Government Policy and for Ministers’ benefit, find out if it is actually do-able or suggest ways it can be done/alternatives. The last bit I suspect has been canned by these idiots. Otherwise the Rwanda idea would not have got past a crackpot saying ‘how about we dump immigrants in Rwanda?’ at £1m a person.

There was no conspiracy theory to thwart government policy. It didn’t work that way and I doubt it does now.

Between 2014 and 2017, I worked with people who did all the work for fiscal events (Budget etc). I know exactly how it worked, pre Johnson and his crowd. This idea that you can blame the lunacy of your actions who, under the Civil Service Code, cannot answer back is so typical of these wasters.

I can’t wait for 2 years time when this garbage is swept away.
[Post edited 3 Jul 2022 17:22]
Oh do Feck off and crawl back under your Johnson sized rock.. on 21:49 - Jul 3 with 543 viewsjontysnut

In a cabinet of vacuous, pointless mediocrities the Attorney General continues to set new standards of nonsense.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024