Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Labour calling for Vote of No confidence in Johnson 09:16 - Jul 12 with 1980 viewsOldsmoker

I think this is tactically a clever idea.
All those Tories who have shown they had no confidence in him and then pushed him out will have to vote on it again.
What will they vote this time?
Vote of confidence in Johnson says they're hypocrites.
Vote of no confidence might trigger a general election just when they're down in the polls.
It's a dilemma.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Labour calling for Vote of No confidence in Johnson on 12:07 - Jul 12 with 322 viewsDarth_Koont

Labour calling for Vote of No confidence in Johnson on 11:58 - Jul 12 by JDB23

“The scum medias took down are hero Boris the great!!”

Meanwhile, the media:

Nauseating spectacle. As far as this spectator is concerned anyway.

Pronouns: He/Him

Labour calling for Vote of No confidence in Johnson on 12:09 - Jul 12 with 298 viewsElephantintheRoom

Labour calling for Vote of No confidence in Johnson on 09:19 - Jul 12 by J2BLUE

They'll vote confidence and say the process to replace him is already underway so this would be needlessly damaging to the country.

That is why indeed Labour should force the vote. It is entirely unacceptable to leave a self-serving corrupt liar in such a position when another self-serving liar can take over for three months. That’s one of the reasons we have a deputy Prime Minister

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Labour calling for Vote of No confidence in Johnson on 12:14 - Jul 12 with 290 viewsSwansea_Blue

Labour calling for Vote of No confidence in Johnson on 11:04 - Jul 12 by Oldsmoker

Here's Peter Oborne and his view of Johnson. The first sentence tells you his opinion but it's a well thought out demolition of Johnsons legacy.
He warns of his fear of the complicit MSM and how it was nigh impossible for him to publish anything negative of Johnson in the 2019 election campaign.

Interesting insight into the responses he received from the mainstream right-leaning media refusing to publish articles critical of Johnson. That's what propaganda looks like.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Labour calling for Vote of No confidence in Johnson on 12:43 - Jul 12 with 246 viewsElderGrizzly

Labour calling for Vote of No confidence in Johnson on 11:05 - Jul 12 by J2BLUE

November/December this year?

Who is expecting that?

A few of the political commentators/journos as the new leader tries to get a rubber stamp on their own mandate.

I can't see it, as the new leader will simply be seen as an extension of more of the same unless it is a real outsider.

Sunak and Truss will be the final 2 and both are enablers of the situation we are in
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024