Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boris looking for an alternative to his Uxbridge seat 20:41 - Jul 27 with 1004 viewsElderGrizzly

As he wants another run at PM

Boris looking for an alternative to his Uxbridge seat on 20:58 - Jul 27 with 909 viewsIllinoisblue

What a time to be alive

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Boris looking for an alternative to his Uxbridge seat on 21:01 - Jul 27 with 895 viewsElderGrizzly

Boris looking for an alternative to his Uxbridge seat on 20:58 - Jul 27 by Illinoisblue

What a time to be alive

Trump & Johnson back in power by 2024. I bet the odds are short…
Boris looking for an alternative to his Uxbridge seat on 21:39 - Jul 27 with 824 viewsIllinoisblue

Boris looking for an alternative to his Uxbridge seat on 21:01 - Jul 27 by ElderGrizzly

I would welcome nuclear attacks from Russia at that point. Save us from ourselves.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Boris looking for an alternative to his Uxbridge seat on 21:53 - Jul 27 with 786 viewsPlums

There’s a seat going spare in the dock at the Old Bailey that would suit him

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Boris looking for an alternative to his Uxbridge seat on 22:04 - Jul 27 with 769 viewsChrisd

If people seriously vote to have this plonker back as PM after all he has done then they really need to give their heads a wobble. We shouldn’t be touching him with a bargepole.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Boris looking for an alternative to his Uxbridge seat on 22:06 - Jul 27 with 759 viewsChrisd

Boris looking for an alternative to his Uxbridge seat on 21:01 - Jul 27 by ElderGrizzly

They really are cut from the same cloth. It’s a scary thought.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Boris looking for an alternative to his Uxbridge seat on 22:08 - Jul 27 with 746 viewsBlueBadger

Boris looking for an alternative to his Uxbridge seat on 22:04 - Jul 27 by Chrisd

If people seriously vote to have this plonker back as PM after all he has done then they really need to give their heads a wobble. We shouldn’t be touching him with a bargepole.

For a depressinglyy large number of people, the bigotry, incompetence, corruption, criminality and willingness to give jobs to the sexually abusive isn't a bug, it's a feature.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Boris looking for an alternative to his Uxbridge seat on 22:22 - Jul 27 with 693 viewscoolcat

Will please those 3 people in a Bakers in Hartlepool, or wherever it was, interviewed a few weeks ago who think he is such a 'character'.
Login to get fewer ads

Boris looking for an alternative to his Uxbridge seat on 23:00 - Jul 27 with 603 viewspeterleeblue

Boris looking for an alternative to his Uxbridge seat on 22:08 - Jul 27 by BlueBadger

For a depressinglyy large number of people, the bigotry, incompetence, corruption, criminality and willingness to give jobs to the sexually abusive isn't a bug, it's a feature.

For a depressingly large number of people, bigotry, incompetence, corruption, criminality and willingness to give jobs to the sexually abusive are rules to which they operate their own lives. Johnson has just vindicated it.
Boris looking for an alternative to his Uxbridge seat on 23:19 - Jul 27 with 578 viewsfactual_blue

I'd suggest Liverpool Walton as an appropriate one. The tories least winnable seat (Labour took 77% of the vote in 2019). But boris's personal popularity on Merseyside could make a difference to all of that.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024