Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joe Lycett winning the entire Commonwealth Games... 21:29 - Jul 28 with 1480 viewsZx1988

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

Joe Lycett winning the entire Commonwealth Games... on 21:40 - Jul 28 with 1378 viewsSitfcB

Missed this thread, posted it in the other.

Video here

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Joe Lycett winning the entire Commonwealth Games... on 21:41 - Jul 28 with 1369 viewsSwansea_Blue

Nailed it. But then I never know what to make of the replies.

‘What a massive cock, embarrassing for the British people.’
‘Should be exiled in disgrace’
‘Referring to those nice people about to be introduced as foreigners is not very nice.’

I don’t do Twitter, so I’m not sure if these people are fake accounts or genuinely c**ts.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Joe Lycett winning the entire Commonwealth Games... on 22:00 - Jul 28 with 1195 viewsMattinLondon

Joe Lycett winning the entire Commonwealth Games... on 21:41 - Jul 28 by Swansea_Blue

‘Referring to those nice people about to be introduced as foreigners is not very nice.’

I don’t do Twitter, so I’m not sure if these people are fake accounts or genuinely c**ts.

Britain 2022 - they are c**ts.
Joe Lycett winning the entire Commonwealth Games... on 04:18 - Jul 29 with 938 viewsSaigonTractor

Some absolute weapons in the replies.

Lots of British people don't seem to realise that this is how most of the world sees us.
Joe Lycett winning the entire Commonwealth Games... on 05:59 - Jul 29 with 876 viewsRyorry

Joe Lycett winning the entire Commonwealth Games... on 21:41 - Jul 28 by Swansea_Blue

First comment = fake account (bot)
Second - chauvinist or racist or both
Third - fake account (bot)

Out of the total of 7 idiot replies I could see, 4 were fake accts (bots), 2 chauvinist/racist, 1 gammon.

Bots are spotted by 1) no avatar 2) recently joined (within last 4 months) twitter 3) long string of numbers in username, because they're automatically generated rather than being chosen by user 4) very few (usually just a handful) of followers

Edit - oh, and yes, Joe Lycett's comment was a screamer from 30 yards into top corner of net, best highlight of the opening ceremony!
[Post edited 29 Jul 2022 6:17]

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Joe Lycett winning the entire Commonwealth Games... on 06:15 - Jul 29 with 847 viewsbrogansnose

Joe Lycett winning the entire Commonwealth Games... on 05:59 - Jul 29 by Ryorry

First comment = fake account (bot)
Second - chauvinist or racist or both
Third - fake account (bot)

Out of the total of 7 idiot replies I could see, 4 were fake accts (bots), 2 chauvinist/racist, 1 gammon.

Bots are spotted by 1) no avatar 2) recently joined (within last 4 months) twitter 3) long string of numbers in username, because they're automatically generated rather than being chosen by user 4) very few (usually just a handful) of followers

Edit - oh, and yes, Joe Lycett's comment was a screamer from 30 yards into top corner of net, best highlight of the opening ceremony!
[Post edited 29 Jul 2022 6:17]

Good to see you back R. I was getting concerned !
Joe Lycett winning the entire Commonwealth Games... on 06:17 - Jul 29 with 841 viewssolomon

Joe Lycett winning the entire Commonwealth Games... on 06:15 - Jul 29 by brogansnose

Agreed
Joe Lycett winning the entire Commonwealth Games... on 06:21 - Jul 29 with 836 viewsRyorry

Joe Lycett winning the entire Commonwealth Games... on 06:15 - Jul 29 by brogansnose

Thanks Brogan (edit - and Solomon), am only back as occasional visitor to Hotel California tho rather than resident :) (see Jaykay's "missing" thread of a couple of days ago).
[Post edited 29 Jul 2022 6:23]

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Login to get fewer ads

Joe Lycett winning the entire Commonwealth Games... on 06:44 - Jul 29 with 787 viewsDanTheMan

Is this cancel culture?

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Joe Lycett winning the entire Commonwealth Games... on 07:27 - Jul 29 with 703 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Joe Lycett winning the entire Commonwealth Games... on 06:21 - Jul 29 by Ryorry

Thanks Brogan (edit - and Solomon), am only back as occasional visitor to Hotel California tho rather than resident :) (see Jaykay's "missing" thread of a couple of days ago).
[Post edited 29 Jul 2022 6:23]

Talking of missing....has Harry been about of late?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024