Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Parking 06:42 - Jul 29 with 2394 viewsessexblue

For many years have been using the Green Parking car park in Grafton Way. Just seen that it has closed. It’s always been useful for a quick get away via the docks back to the A14 for my 2 hour drive back to Lincolnshire, so on the hunt for somewhere new to park. Any suggestions for the new season?
Parking on 07:01 - Jul 29 with 2343 viewsSitfcB

The car park opposite that on the other side of the river could be an option? Down Burrell Road.

Depends how early you get in? Cardinal Park, across the road from the closed one, would be fine if you’re early enough.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Parking on 07:15 - Jul 29 with 2305 viewsessexblue

Parking on 07:01 - Jul 29 by SitfcB

The car park opposite that on the other side of the river could be an option? Down Burrell Road.

Depends how early you get in? Cardinal Park, across the road from the closed one, would be fine if you’re early enough.

Normally park by about 1.30 for Saturday games and was thinking Cardinal Park would be a good option for now. Thanks
Parking on 07:33 - Jul 29 with 2264 viewsBluebell

Parking on 07:01 - Jul 29 by SitfcB

We have used the Burrell Road car park but last time it cost £8.75 for a day and no different price for a few hours! I expect it will have gone up by now.

Considering we usually get there about 2 and leave by 5 it is very expensive.

Not sure what it costs at Cardinal Park.
Parking on 07:37 - Jul 29 with 2245 viewsEly_Blue

Surely the answer is Ga…………..

Nevermind

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Parking on 08:24 - Jul 29 with 2153 viewsBrianTablet

In the oppo penalty area.
That's where the team will be parking this season.

COME ON YOU BLUE BOYS!

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

Parking on 08:35 - Jul 29 with 2117 viewsNo_Moore_Kieffer

The yard next to the tip, £5 parking (cash only currently as card machine has broken). Big yard where the servicing & valeting units are. Opens around 12:30, closes at 6
Parking on 08:39 - Jul 29 with 2084 viewsGeoffSentence

How about parking at the station. £6 all day.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Parking on 08:59 - Jul 29 with 2029 viewsCornishMariner

If you fancy a bit of parking rage to get you in the mood for the match, try the West End car park. £5 for the day but the chance of getting sworn at either before or after the game are very high.

Poll: Between now and the new season will you mostly be ....

Login to get fewer ads

Parking on 09:14 - Jul 29 with 1968 viewsGeoffSentence

Or, of course, London ROad Park and Ride.

One every 20 minutes, 9 minute transition time, drop you off a short walk from the ground at the old fire station.

I think it is £2.50

Parking on 09:50 - Jul 29 with 1856 viewsBLUEBEAT

Parking on 08:35 - Jul 29 by No_Moore_Kieffer

The yard next to the tip, £5 parking (cash only currently as card machine has broken). Big yard where the servicing & valeting units are. Opens around 12:30, closes at 6

Is valet service running? Would quite fancy dumping my grotty motor there before a match and returning victorious to a sparkling car smelling of Nordic forests.

Poll: W or W

Parking on 10:05 - Jul 29 with 1806 viewsNo_Moore_Kieffer

Parking on 09:50 - Jul 29 by BLUEBEAT

Is valet service running? Would quite fancy dumping my grotty motor there before a match and returning victorious to a sparkling car smelling of Nordic forests.

Yes mate. Valeting will be open all morning, just the parking which starts at 12:30 so if you want to drop it early then leave it for parking all in one that'd work.
Parking on 10:24 - Jul 29 with 1768 viewsDerehamBlue

Parking on 08:35 - Jul 29 by No_Moore_Kieffer

Is that Astons parking
I thought someone said it is closed now
Parking on 10:25 - Jul 29 with 1766 viewsessexblue

Parking on 08:59 - Jul 29 by CornishMariner

If you fancy a bit of parking rage to get you in the mood for the match, try the West End car park. £5 for the day but the chance of getting sworn at either before or after the game are very high.

Yep used to park there years ago so know what you mean. My son doesn’t go now so might be up for that this season!
Parking on 10:46 - Jul 29 with 1725 viewsNo_Moore_Kieffer

Parking on 10:24 - Jul 29 by DerehamBlue

Is that Astons parking
I thought someone said it is closed now

Aston's is closed, there's another yard on that estate (where McAvac Valeting and John R Cox services are)
Parking on 10:57 - Jul 29 with 1695 viewsSWGF

Parking on 09:14 - Jul 29 by GeoffSentence

Or, of course, London ROad Park and Ride.

One every 20 minutes, 9 minute transition time, drop you off a short walk from the ground at the old fire station.

I think it is £2.50

And the return, one bus every 45mins as they're all gridlocked and then stuck in traffic all the way back to your car!

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Parking on 12:03 - Jul 29 with 1551 viewsSitfcB

Parking on 10:57 - Jul 29 by SWGF

And the return, one bus every 45mins as they're all gridlocked and then stuck in traffic all the way back to your car!

Sometimes when it’s busy they’ll cut through Chantry via Birkfield Drive and come out at Scrivener Drive.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Parking on 13:44 - Jul 29 with 1434 viewsTractorWood

This is what is annoying. There are a few trains running tomorrow so might just drive to Stow and get it from there. Accepting it will be a nightmare but parking in Ipswich is also a nightmare.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Parking on 15:16 - Jul 29 with 1350 viewsGeoffSentence

Ah right, you sound like you have experience of that baby, one to strike off the list of options then

Parking on 17:37 - Jul 29 with 1246 viewsSamWhiteUK

Damn, is that the £4.50 football parking one?

Might have to get in super early to find parking then. What time does the fanzone open!?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024