Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Impressed with Ladapo... 19:51 - Jul 29 with 1607 viewsOriginalMarkyP

...and how he talks. He seems focused and raring tio go.

There's a calm intelligencen there.

Likewise Morsy, he's up for it. (Just Sam, please...don't be so up for it you go flying into the first challenge and get sent off!)

Poll: After our 7 goal thrashing of Needham should we?
Blog: Sounds Better in a Song

Impressed with Ladapo... on 20:16 - Jul 29 with 1526 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Talk is cheap.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Impressed with Ladapo... on 21:39 - Jul 29 with 1401 viewsfabian_illness

He's no James Norwood though OMP.
Impressed with Ladapo... on 21:42 - Jul 29 with 1388 viewsOriginalMarkyP

Impressed with Ladapo... on 21:39 - Jul 29 by fabian_illness

He's no James Norwood though OMP.

This is true.... 😁

Impressed with Ladapo... on 21:42 - Jul 29 with 1388 viewsPioneerBlue

He’s a striker that actually wants and enjoys scoring goals! Makes a change for us.

Blog: Ipswich Ramblings

Impressed with Ladapo... on 21:45 - Jul 29 with 1366 viewschicoazul

Impressed with Ladapo... on 21:42 - Jul 29 by PioneerBlue

He’s a striker that actually wants and enjoys scoring goals! Makes a change for us.

Do you think our recent forwards didnt want to score goals

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Impressed with Ladapo... on 21:45 - Jul 29 with 1373 viewsSamuelowen88

Nah Morsy is gonna be nore level headed this season i can feel it.

Not like he got booked within 5 mins of coming on as a sub in a pre season friendly or anything like that.

Poll: England v Wales Score

Impressed with Ladapo... on 22:44 - Jul 29 with 1239 viewsFrimleyBlue

Impressed with Ladapo... on 21:45 - Jul 29 by chicoazul

Do you think our recent forwards didnt want to score goals

Norwoods left foot certainly didn't.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Impressed with Ladapo... on 22:59 - Jul 29 with 1188 viewshave_a_word_with_him

We will see shortly. I have great faith in McKenna and him knowing what works for the system he wants to play (and huge credit to Ashton for backing him by getting the players he wants) and can’t wait to see how we start. COYB
Login to get fewer ads

Impressed with Ladapo... on 07:17 - Jul 30 with 964 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

Agree, Freddie sounds like a really nice intelligent guy, I think he is going to be a huge hit here.

But Sam Morsy, wow, he is absolutely on a different level when it comes to his overall understanding of how everything connects together. Listening to Sam, he is completely engaged and on board with the ownership, the fans, community, management, players and team. When you hear him speaking it makes it all seem so easy and simple to run a big football club well. But having suffered nearly 20 years of mismanagement, it clearly isn't. There's an oft-quoted saying - "Quality doesn't happen by chance". I couldn't agree more, and feel so happy that our club is now in great hands, and everyone seems to be bought in. Long term, the future looks very rosy.

Poll: would you rather

Impressed with Ladapo... on 08:17 - Jul 30 with 888 viewsNthQldITFC

Absolutely love his personality and that interview. A mix of confidence, fun, seriousness, judgment, focus, determination and respect for the opposition. Got a really good feeling about Freddie this season.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Impressed with Ladapo... on 08:37 - Jul 30 with 835 viewsFrankMarshall

Also got a very good feeling about Ladapo. Great interview too...really showed his personality.

Bonne has shown great commitment too (including showing up at friendlies). If a deal can be done for Bonne, think we should do it. He'll give 110% if he is given a contract.

Frank Marshall

Impressed with Ladapo... on 08:39 - Jul 30 with 824 viewsbobbyramsey

Impressed with Ladapo... on 22:59 - Jul 29 by have_a_word_with_him

We will see shortly. I have great faith in McKenna and him knowing what works for the system he wants to play (and huge credit to Ashton for backing him by getting the players he wants) and can’t wait to see how we start. COYB

But do we know if KM has got the players he wants or if Ashton has backed the manager fully. Due to the veil of secrecy that has been thrown over the transfer dealings at Portman Road these are questions that we will never know the answer to. Did/does KM want Celina or Hirst? Who knows…… How many of KM first choice targets have we missed out on? We’ll never really know……
Impressed with Ladapo... on 09:46 - Jul 30 with 754 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

Impressed with Ladapo... on 08:39 - Jul 30 by bobbyramsey

But do we know if KM has got the players he wants or if Ashton has backed the manager fully. Due to the veil of secrecy that has been thrown over the transfer dealings at Portman Road these are questions that we will never know the answer to. Did/does KM want Celina or Hirst? Who knows…… How many of KM first choice targets have we missed out on? We’ll never really know……

But KM has said he is really happy with the group of players he already has, and that is his entire focus. I'm sure he would love to have some Premier League strikers, but the thing is he is smart enough to be realistic, and the joined-up bit is precisely that - funders/owners/management all understand that trying to live in dreamland ( a la Derby) is way too high risk, we have a great squad as it stands, very capable of dominating this division.

Poll: would you rather

Impressed with Ladapo... on 10:13 - Jul 30 with 717 viewsibbleobble

Was it the dropped gs and ts in his words or the missing conjunctives that really impressed you the most?
Impressed with Ladapo... on 11:46 - Jul 30 with 638 viewssolemio

Impressed with Ladapo... on 10:13 - Jul 30 by ibbleobble

Was it the dropped gs and ts in his words or the missing conjunctives that really impressed you the most?

Be fair. He's figh'in fi'.
[Post edited 30 Jul 2022 11:52]
Impressed with Ladapo... on 12:44 - Jul 30 with 553 viewsOriginalMarkyP

Impressed with Ladapo... on 10:13 - Jul 30 by ibbleobble

Just because someone doesn't know the difference between phonetics and phonology, or how to tell a fricative from a glottal stop doesn't mean they aren't intelligent.
[Post edited 30 Jul 2022 12:46]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024