Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liam Gibbs on crutches and in special boot on sat 11:22 - Aug 29 with 1794 viewsFrimleyBlue

Hope it's not as bad as it could be.

Know he's not here. But never nice to see an ex town youngster get injured.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Liam Gibbs on crutches and in special boot on sat on 11:46 - Aug 29 with 1675 viewsITFC_Forever

Went to see friends of my wife yesterday, the husband is a budgie and got a match issue Gibbs shirt from when they played Charlton away in the cup last season.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Liam Gibbs on crutches and in special boot on sat on 11:49 - Aug 29 with 1652 viewsBobsthename

He is now officially scum as he plays for the Narwich scum.
You are what you are.
Liam Gibbs on crutches and in special boot on sat on 11:55 - Aug 29 with 1616 viewsmarchy

Liam Gibbs on crutches and in special boot on sat on 11:49 - Aug 29 by Bobsthename

He is now officially scum as he plays for the Narwich scum.
You are what you are.

Only a week left of summer holidays huh? Don't worry, half term will be here before you know it.
Liam Gibbs on crutches and in special boot on sat on 11:56 - Aug 29 with 1610 viewsFixed_It

Liam Gibbs on crutches and in special boot on sat on 11:46 - Aug 29 by ITFC_Forever

Went to see friends of my wife yesterday, the husband is a budgie and got a match issue Gibbs shirt from when they played Charlton away in the cup last season.

I assume you have had words with your wife about the company she keeps?!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Liam Gibbs on crutches and in special boot on sat on 12:00 - Aug 29 with 1566 viewsSitfcB

Don’t care.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Liam Gibbs on crutches and in special boot on sat on 12:04 - Aug 29 with 1538 viewsMillsey

Sorry for him but he left us for our arch rivals !!!!!!
Liam Gibbs on crutches and in special boot on sat on 12:07 - Aug 29 with 1511 viewsNthQldITFC

Liam Gibbs on crutches and in special boot on sat on 11:56 - Aug 29 by Fixed_It

I can only apologise.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Liam Gibbs on crutches and in special boot on sat on 13:08 - Aug 29 with 1301 viewsITFC_Forever

Liam Gibbs on crutches and in special boot on sat on 11:56 - Aug 29 by Fixed_It

Frequently. She never listens though…

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Login to get fewer ads

Liam Gibbs on crutches and in special boot on sat on 13:14 - Aug 29 with 1269 viewsParky

I could not care less, I’m afraid.
Liam Gibbs on crutches and in special boot on sat on 13:38 - Aug 29 with 1191 viewsMattinLondon

Liam Gibbs on crutches and in special boot on sat on 11:55 - Aug 29 by marchy

Only a week left of summer holidays huh? Don't worry, half term will be here before you know it.

Teachers are quite childish nowadays.
Liam Gibbs on crutches and in special boot on sat on 13:47 - Aug 29 with 1153 viewsBLUEBEAT

Bob, who lives 5 doors down from me broke his forearm after trying to soften a fall at Newmarket Swimming Pool and is now wearing an inflatable cast.

He doesn’t even support Ipswich (Leyton Orient) but never nice to see a neighbour injured.

Poll: W or W

Liam Gibbs on crutches and in special boot on sat on 13:58 - Aug 29 with 1095 viewsstopmoaning

Who cares if an ex player is injured?
Liam Gibbs on crutches and in special boot on sat on 15:25 - Aug 29 with 905 viewsIwasthere

Send him a get well card
Liam Gibbs on crutches and in special boot on sat on 15:48 - Aug 29 with 856 viewslazyblue

Couldn’t give a toss!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024