Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone planning on flying off somewhere exciting 11:45 - Oct 15 with 943 viewsKeno

this afternoon?

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Anyone planning on flying off somewhere exciting on 12:15 - Oct 15 with 896 viewsBasingstokeBlue

I'll be flying off the handle if we lose!

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

Anyone planning on flying off somewhere exciting on 12:16 - Oct 15 with 891 viewsEly_Blue

Just got off my flight to NY 😉

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Anyone planning on flying off somewhere exciting on 12:28 - Oct 15 with 880 viewsIllinoisblue

All are welcome here in the Midwest. Kettle’s on. Maybe some bacon later on.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Anyone planning on flying off somewhere exciting on 12:30 - Oct 15 with 873 viewsChurchman

Off to Portugal with my golf bats on Monday - but that’s not this afternoon so no
Anyone planning on flying off somewhere exciting on 12:47 - Oct 15 with 841 viewsParisBlue

Amsterdam is heerlijk deze tijd van het jaar voor een dagje uit.

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Anyone planning on flying off somewhere exciting on 12:55 - Oct 15 with 813 viewswitchdoctor

actually am in Turkey at the mo so VPN redundant today…😬
Anyone planning on flying off somewhere exciting on 12:56 - Oct 15 with 810 viewsclive_baker

Flying off to FPR in a bit, hope the traffic isn’t too bad as my lift is currently 11 minutes and counting late to collect me and I was hoping for a pre match loosener baby.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Anyone planning on flying off somewhere exciting on 12:57 - Oct 15 with 805 viewsJ2BLUE

Frankfurt. Hopefully it will be peaceful and I won't have to do a half time dash to Strasbourg again.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone planning on flying off somewhere exciting on 13:14 - Oct 15 with 763 viewstommyboy1972

Anyone planning on flying off somewhere exciting on 12:55 - Oct 15 by witchdoctor

actually am in Turkey at the mo so VPN redundant today…😬

Me too, I will be watching from Tui Palm Gardens!
Anyone planning on flying off somewhere exciting on 13:20 - Oct 15 with 741 viewswitchdoctor

Anyone planning on flying off somewhere exciting on 13:14 - Oct 15 by tommyboy1972

Me too, I will be watching from Tui Palm Gardens!

olu deniz for me..
Anyone planning on flying off somewhere exciting on 13:59 - Oct 15 with 675 viewstommyboy1972

Anyone planning on flying off somewhere exciting on 13:20 - Oct 15 by witchdoctor

olu deniz for me..

Nearly all Germans here, would be amazed to find another Brit let alone a Blue!
Anyone planning on flying off somewhere exciting on 14:03 - Oct 15 with 669 viewsSwansea_Blue

Not sure. The kids are in yet another swimming meet, but it’s at our local pool so I might be ok to nip over to South Korea for a couple of hours. The meet finishes at 4.30, so they may have to wait in the rain afterwards. I don’t think that’s classed as child abuse (and won’t care anyway [lif we win ).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Anyone planning on flying off somewhere exciting on 14:17 - Oct 15 with 639 viewswitchdoctor

Anyone planning on flying off somewhere exciting on 13:59 - Oct 15 by tommyboy1972

Nearly all Germans here, would be amazed to find another Brit let alone a Blue!

yeah…lots of germans and ruskies holiday in that part of turkey…
Anyone planning on flying off somewhere exciting on 15:06 - Oct 15 with 554 viewshatch

Currently struggling to find a link to the video stream from Murcia, Spain.
Anyone planning on flying off somewhere exciting on 17:25 - Oct 15 with 483 viewsRob88

I’ve been watching the game in a pub in Strathaven.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024