Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I see rhyming slang has bagged himself a ticket tonight. 14:30 - Nov 7 with 1571 viewsSitfcB

Tom, not Jeremy.

Going as a guest of the local MP.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

I see rhyming slang has bagged himself a ticket tonight. on 16:11 - Nov 7 with 1470 viewsmonytowbray

I hope the pre-match meal is subpar and the beer too gassy to enjoy. I hope his aim to get merry results in just a headache. I hope he catches his jacket on the way to his seat. I hope it hammers it down and his seat happens to be in a spot where he gets soaked. I hope he pays over the odds for a watery tea and cold hotdog at half time (a vegan one because they sold out of meat ones). I hope he suddenly really needs a sh1t mid second half and has to nip off awkwardly holding it in. I hope he has that poo in a barely private cubicle from the 1960s full of other people's poo and sick with various fluids surrounding the seat. I hope he gets caught in traffic leaving the game and is last out the car park. I hope the Cambridge way home is entirely diversions for his entire drive home. And on the way in the door I hope he stubs his toe in the dark.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2022 16:12]

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

I see rhyming slang has bagged himself a ticket tonight. on 16:57 - Nov 7 with 1382 viewsMattinLondon

I see rhyming slang has bagged himself a ticket tonight. on 16:11 - Nov 7 by monytowbray

I hope the pre-match meal is subpar and the beer too gassy to enjoy. I hope his aim to get merry results in just a headache. I hope he catches his jacket on the way to his seat. I hope it hammers it down and his seat happens to be in a spot where he gets soaked. I hope he pays over the odds for a watery tea and cold hotdog at half time (a vegan one because they sold out of meat ones). I hope he suddenly really needs a sh1t mid second half and has to nip off awkwardly holding it in. I hope he has that poo in a barely private cubicle from the 1960s full of other people's poo and sick with various fluids surrounding the seat. I hope he gets caught in traffic leaving the game and is last out the car park. I hope the Cambridge way home is entirely diversions for his entire drive home. And on the way in the door I hope he stubs his toe in the dark.

I hope that just before he gets into bed he stands on a plug.
I see rhyming slang has bagged himself a ticket tonight. on 18:20 - Nov 7 with 1284 viewsBlueBadger

I see rhyming slang has bagged himself a ticket tonight. on 16:57 - Nov 7 by MattinLondon

I hope that just before he gets into bed he stands on a plug.

I'm sure we all have our fingers crossed.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I see rhyming slang has bagged himself a ticket tonight. on 18:25 - Nov 7 with 1268 viewsPinewoodblue

I see rhyming slang has bagged himself a ticket tonight. on 16:11 - Nov 7 by monytowbray

You don't like him do you?

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

I see rhyming slang has bagged himself a ticket tonight. on 18:46 - Nov 7 with 1233 viewsEdinburgh_Blue

I see rhyming slang has bagged himself a ticket tonight. on 18:25 - Nov 7 by Pinewoodblue

You don't like him do you?

Lefties innit. ;-)

Poll: How many goals will England put past San Marino tomorrow?

I see rhyming slang has bagged himself a ticket tonight. on 19:33 - Nov 7 with 1169 viewsbluebudgie

Grow up
I see rhyming slang has bagged himself a ticket tonight. on 22:43 - Nov 8 with 1024 viewsmonytowbray

I see rhyming slang has bagged himself a ticket tonight. on 19:33 - Nov 7 by bluebudgie

Grow up

What exactly about an inept racist who cites anti-Semitic conspiracy theories in the HoP do you like?

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

I see rhyming slang has bagged himself a ticket tonight. on 06:05 - Nov 9 with 916 viewsPioneerBlue

Politics in football virus 😷

Blog: Ipswich Ramblings

Login to get fewer ads

I see rhyming slang has bagged himself a ticket tonight. on 07:39 - Nov 9 with 870 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Made me chuckle .

Reminiscent of a few away days back in the 1970's.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

I see rhyming slang has bagged himself a ticket tonight. on 08:41 - Nov 9 with 807 viewsfarkenhell

"I hope he suddenly really needs a sh1t mid second half and has to nip off awkwardly holding it in"

I think we've all done that from time to time!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024